Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The unpacking reminded me of the first shopping trip you do when you get your first flat after moving out of your parents. Hard to believe these people are actually adults.

Also, can we all take a moment to thank Disney for helping Dave realise he likes lettuce.
Yes I know what you mean. I never know why influencers do this, it's just some food shopping? Am I supposed to be clapping or cheering them on or something? It just shows they're running out of content so just filming anything they deem remotely interesting. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Yes I know what you mean. I never know why influencers do this, it's just some food shopping? Am I supposed to be clapping or cheering them on or something? It just shows they're running out of content so just filming anything they deem remotely interesting. :rolleyes:
Victoria in Denial has done this forever and it's so so dull. "I bought some bleach because we're getting a bit low". Like anyone cares?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
when he peeled that slice of cheese off his sweaty hand and put it on the burger I almost barfed 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
when he peeled that slice of cheese off his sweaty hand and put it on the burger I almost barfed 🤮
Same!

Also, when he squirted the ketchup all over the side and then proceeded to tell Sophie that she could see for herself what he did. Meaning he hasn't bothered to clean it up and just left it. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up with rats in that house!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Same!

Also, when he squirted the ketchup all over the side and then proceeded to tell Sophie that she could see for herself what he did. Meaning he hasn't bothered to clean it up and just left it. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up with rats in that house!
I initially thought he meant that she would see the footage when editing, but now I’ve read this and realised what he meant, it’s so much worse 🤢
It’s one thing them being happy with having no blinds etc, but I can’t help but feel sorry for Max Branning. I love his facial expressions, he’s always like wtf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I initially thought he meant that she would see the footage when editing, but now I’ve read this and realised what he meant, it’s so much worse 🤢
It’s one thing them being happy with having no blinds etc, but I can’t help but feel sorry for Max Branning. I love his facial expressions, he’s always like wtf 😂
He proper side eyes them its hilarious. He is scrumptious

Reactions: 5
Hahaha maybe he did mean on the vlog but I immediately thought he had left it. Probably judging by his previous lazy actions.

Also, i know through an inside source that Sophie used to buy loads of clothes for her Primark hauls then return them because Primark hauls were the only thing on her channel that got views. She also thought when she was mates with JazzyBum that she could copy everything she did and get famous through her.

Reactions: 5
Hahaha maybe he did mean on the vlog but I immediately thought he had left it. Probably judging by his previous lazy actions.

Also, i know through an inside source that Sophie used to buy loads of clothes for her Primark hauls then return them because Primark hauls were the only thing on her channel that got views. She also thought when she was mates with JazzyBum that she could copy everything she did and get famous through her.
From her old vlogs it seems she used to be friends with Alice Thorpe too. Who has a thread on here that isn’t active enough in my opinion. She used to do the typical primark hauls for the views and I would constantly catch her in primark the next day returning it all lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From her old vlogs it seems she used to be friends with Alice Thorpe too. Who has a thread on here that isn’t active enough in my opinion. She used to do the typical primark hauls for the views and I would constantly catch her in primark the next day returning it all lol
:coffee: Brilliant

That’s brilliant! Just shows how’s much the insta/YouTube/influencer life is a load of absolute nonsense.

Reactions: 6
They want to take the kid to disney before he turns one because they reckon he will enjoy it....

fuccckkkk offfff you twaaaatsss
Omg they irritate me so much why am i still watching 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
To the person who donated them $100.00, you should be ashamed of yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.