Sophia & Cinzia #5 life is a dream, avoiding quarantine, how do you work a washing machine?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In terms of the frolicking phase... imagine all the money wasted on dresses, fake flowers, fruits, hats. Sophia will probably depop hers or put them away for next summer. Cinzia’s will be on her bedroom floor covered in makeup for the foreseeable

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm just waiting patiently for a video where Sophia claims "well I've never been in love so I wouldn't know" or something along those lines with a smirk on her face

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sophia really can't speak a sentence without doing that stupid accent. Doesn't make what she's saying any funnier. Driving me insane. Think she was actually more annoying than Lidia (in Lidia's vlog).
Did you see when they were getting ready to go out, Sophia was aggressive towards Cinzia and c said something like “oh I thought you were gunna hit me im used to getting hit” I was like tf is going on 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I feel like Sophia wasn’t impressed with sorrento because it’s quite a while away from positano in reality and it wouldn’t have been what she imagined from instagram

Reactions: 4
Cinzia looks AMAZING in her latest insta!!! Much prefer this outfit to the long floral dresses🤣

Reactions: 8
I’m watching Lidias vlog and she said she thinks Sophia will get married first because she’s ‘Wise’ why are they obsessed with being wise? 1 four year relationship really doesn’t mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

Reactions: 10
fomo from s&c??? Does this mean they can never do things as a duo now cause she’ll feel entitled and expect an invite. Gosh why did c include her so much. It was better before where there was a clear barrier.
I commented on their YouTube video saying that I miss their old travel videos when it was just the two of them as they haven’t done one without Lidia for a while. Someone replied asking why don’t I like Lidia and I was like I do! But I just miss them being a duo and just being two best friends doing stuff without the sister tagging along. And someone commented saying I was bitter 🙄

Reactions: 4
I commented on their YouTube video saying that I miss their old travel videos when it was just the two of them as they haven’t done one without Lidia for a while. Someone replied asking why don’t I like Lidia and I was like I do! But I just miss them being a duo and just being two best friends doing stuff without the sister tagging along. And someone commented saying I was bitter 🙄
I’m with you!! Apart from I actually can’t stand Lidia she’s such a beg, and the fact that Sophia doesn’t have a personality and it is cinzia on her own who basically made their channel what it is and then Lidia comes along and is WORSE than Sophia, just makes their content 📉 in my eyes.
I just love cinzias parts in every vlog I think she’s hilarious 😂😂 so when Lidia is in them it just means more of her and less of c if that makes sense 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Is Lidia bleeping stupid? She basically went all the way to London to go to Zara and have tea with S & C - which she’ll probably be doing every other day this week

Reactions: 6
I honestly think Sophia acting different/the attitude she had in the Italy vlog was her trying to act really laid back etc to impress whoever she’s talking to rn on Raya!! Because she’ll obviously have told them she’s a Youtuber and if they’re interested (or even if they’re not) why wouldn’t they go and have a gander at the channel!!
Even if it’s subconscious I’m certain it’s something to do with her talking to boys/arranging dates etc 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.