Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Caty996 for the title suggestion.

Anyone want to recap?

We’ve seen some questionable outfits, Sophia is moving in with Brian and Cinzia has her bob back.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks @Caty996 for the title suggestion.

Anyone want to recap?

We’ve seen some questionable outfits, Sophia is moving in with Brian and Cinzia has her bob back.
I mean…. I think you’ve pretty much done it there 😂 what else is there??? Yawn…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Baffles me every time how we manage to have a new thread for the most snoozefest duo of all time 😭

But here's a recrap for those who are new here, hiyaaaa 👋 you haven't missed much but welcome and welcome back to the regulars ;)

• Let's start with the juiciest, Sophia is moving out of their joint apartment to move in with her tory boyfriend sooooo could this add turbulences to their friendship?
  • Cinzia is renting alone in London, in the same complex but a smaller apartment
  • Speculations that Cinzia is no longer with Aaron 👀
  • The Girls Bathroom show is next week! and in true last minute half assed fashion, asking on their stories for dilemmas and materials to use for the show one week before 🥴
  • Cinzia's BOB is back but its not bobbing as it did before
  • Their style is even more shambolic now, is anyone even seeing them as style inspo anymore?
  • Their "The Girls Bathroom" book is now REDUCED from £20 to £16 😂
  • Still lacking interest in Youtube, slowly becoming less relevant on there and focusing more on their podcast
  • Sophia is still as patronising as ever 😊
If I missed anything feel free to add 💗💕

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve just noticed Sophia says so much but also nothing at all. She’s so boring

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why Cinzia waste all that money on her long extensions and going blonde for Literaly 5 minutes , I really love her mid length natural dark hair ❤ But also wish she tried to go deep red

Reactions: 14
Why Cinzia waste all that money on her long extensions and going blonde for Literaly 5 minutes , I really love her mid length natural dark hair ❤ But also wish she tried to go deep red
frrrr. The bob looks amazing on her it’s so chic and far better than the scraggly ass length extensions. Hope she keeps it this time

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Cinzia eating that f*ing brownie in their life updates/Q&A video is absolutely VILE 🤢 she smacks her trout pout together too which is so gross ugh

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched them nor visited this page for a year and i saw cin on my fyp today so i went on instagram to see what they’ve been up to and oml their outfits are atrocious 😬 sophia used to have better style of the two but i feel like she has completely lost it?? It’s just a random accumulation of items on a person I’m confused

Reactions: 17
i actually like some of the pieces they wear, yeah some of cinzia’s outfits are literally indefensible and yeah they often miss the mark but i honestly feel like the issue is that they’re essentially insta models at this point so they feel like they’ve got to be “on trend” ie copying everyone else on insta/Pinterest/tiktok when their own natural style is very basic.

there’s nothing wrong with having a basic style, it’s literally fine and quite relatable lol but for some reason they can’t stand it so try and branch out but they feel so uncomfy in the pieces they pick (because it’s not something they like or would wear if they hadn’t copied it from other influencers) so the clothes wear the girls instead of the other way around and the awkwardness radiates through the pic which in turn makes the clothing look ugly. plus cinzia refuses to support her boobs which again is her choice but just contributes to the vibe of her clothes being ill-fitting, but they’re both guilty of looking like they’re wearing a costume lol

Reactions: 13
Sophia’s constant slurping of drinks (soup in the latest video) is just completely unbearable. I think she does it intentionally to try and be ‘cutesy’ or something

Sorry the bob is absolutely not it. Yes it’s better than the extensions etc but it’s just far too short. She’s Lord Farquaad-ing more than ever!!! It’s too curled under and everything, honestly she needs a sleek, dark and poker straight lob and that’s her look. I can’t with this bowl cut.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sophia’s constant slurping of drinks (soup in the latest video) is just completely unbearable. I think she does it intentionally to try and be ‘cutesy’ or something

Sorry the bob is absolutely not it. Yes it’s better than the extensions etc but it’s just far too short. She’s Lord Farquaad-ing more than ever!!! It’s too curled under and everything, honestly she needs a sleek, dark and poker straight lob and that’s her look. I can’t with this bowl cut.
i agree, i used to live for cinzia with a bob!! it used to look so good on her, but both times she’s had a bob more recently it isn’t the same!

found some pics of where i liked and didn’t like it, such a small difference but it’s really noticeable

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
i agree, i used to live for cinzia with a bob!! it used to look so good on her, but both times she’s had a bob more recently it isn’t the same!

found some pics of where i liked and didn’t like it, such a small difference but it’s really noticeable
I think it’s because when she does it now she curves the end in. Guess it’s just to follow kourtney. But I love when the ends are straight. Bring back the straight ends!!!

Reactions: 25

that photo of her in green sends me everytime bc who tf is that

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i actually like some of the pieces they wear, yeah some of cinzia’s outfits are literally indefensible and yeah they often miss the mark but i honestly feel like the issue is that they’re essentially insta models at this point so they feel like they’ve got to be “on trend” ie copying everyone else on insta/Pinterest/tiktok when their own natural style is very basic.

there’s nothing wrong with having a basic style, it’s literally fine and quite relatable lol but for some reason they can’t stand it so try and branch out but they feel so uncomfy in the pieces they pick (because it’s not something they like or would wear if they hadn’t copied it from other influencers) so the clothes wear the girls instead of the other way around and the awkwardness radiates through the pic which in turn makes the clothing look ugly. plus cinzia refuses to support her boobs which again is her choice but just contributes to the vibe of her clothes being ill-fitting, but they’re both guilty of looking like they’re wearing a costume lol
I agree with you and to add i think that their basic version of outfit choices works against their body types. Like cinz specially does not how to accentuate her best features like her legs imo and ur right about the bra i think it would make her look more put together if she wore them more often

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.