Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of like this outfit but why does she edit her pictures so much & pose so stiff, looks like she's stuck a wax figure version of herself in the middle of the road🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Looks like she’s played that loo roll mummy game

Reactions: 1
Cinzia is so sly 😂 Not sure if you guys heard of Anastasia Kingsnorth and Saffron Barkers new podcast and it was ripped off from 2 other women who filmed it with Spotify 2 years ago, one of the girls account is gizzierskine

Anyway when I was checking out the original girls instagram pages Cinzia wasn't following and now she is. She probably feels like The Girls Bathroom got ripped off aswell and living for the drama

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone listened to this weeks pod?
time stamp 12.00
I swear cinzia goes “and Aaron said …”

ovi we know here girlies who her man is but this is new to openly speak his name !! Like a normal person lol
Can't hear this at all, Sophia is the only one speaking at 12:00 on the Spotify pod - what does Cinzia say?

Reactions: 2
This new video is just them talking about pissing themselves it’s foul. Cinzia weeing in car parks, Sophia telling cinzia to just piss herself in a gifted car. They act like ‘clean girl aesthetic’ but they seem like tramps

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Sorry but watching cinzia eat is really unappetizing!!
also wasn’t she taught to not speak with a full mouth? I could literally see her food in every stage of the chewing process and it’s just so tacky and disgusting 🤢

If I was her friend I would definitely tell her to stop! I used to have a friend who was eating in such a fast and disgusting way that her hair was getting in her mouth and it was impossible to eat with her and I told her straight away! There’s no point in letting your friend / gf / sister / daughter go through life eating like this… just imagine her at lunch with colleagues and bosses….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
not them spending a near fortune on all those home bits for them to then try and flog them off to their followers 6 months later 🧛‍♀️🧛‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Listening to last weeks podcast. Are they promoting Nick Vale from the bachelor? This is the 3rd week in a row they’ve spoken about his for about 10 mins

Reactions: 2
20 mins on needing a wee stories is boring. We have already heard these stories (classic S & C) and they are not that funny and compelling that we have to hear them twice.

Reactions: 11
I really don't get how they are that boring they always repeat the same stories. Don't they have other things to talk about, interests, life, current events, trends etc opinions. How hard is it when their us two of them. They are so fixed on times when they were younger.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This new video is just them talking about pissing themselves it’s foul. Cinzia weeing in car parks, Sophia telling cinzia to just piss herself in a gifted car. They act like ‘clean girl aesthetic’ but they seem like tramps
Can't lie, I found some of the stories funny in a silly way.
Trust me, I know what it feels like to be out and need a wee, looking for a toilet to go. But living in London, there's always a train station or a pub nearby that let's u use the toilet. Or just orher places.. maybe they are scared to ask.
The amount of needing to wee stories, makes me think they're just unprepared and don't plan ahead. If they have weak bladders, then have a back up plan??? It can happen to anyone, but Sophia even admitted she didn't know London well, and didn't know where else to go, which is dumb not to prepare.
They are like children tbh.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but watching cinzia eat is really unappetizing!!
also wasn’t she taught to not speak with a full mouth? I could literally see her food in every stage of the chewing process and it’s just so tacky and disgusting 🤢

If I was her friend I would definitely tell her to stop! I used to have a friend who was eating in such a fast and disgusting way that her hair was getting in her mouth and it was impossible to eat with her and I told her straight away! There’s no point in letting your friend / gf / sister / daughter go through life eating like this… just imagine her at lunch with colleagues and bosses….
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who noticed this. Wtaf, that girl eats so badly and the lip fillers only make it worse it’s actually disgusting to watch

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who noticed this. Wtaf, that girl eats so badly and the lip fillers only make it worse it’s actually disgusting to watch

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.