Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id love to know exactly how many people Cinzia is ‘influencing’ lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When Cinzia posted a story of her family group chat, she only has hearts and face emoji on her parent names and Marianna's name. Not Lidia's hahahaahahaa

It's not even a big deal but I can just imagine Lidia being upset or jealous about that LOL.

Screenshot_20221002-230631_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I get the vibe she legit hates Lidia ! 😂 To be fair Lidia comes across as an absolute spoilt brat so I get it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I get the vibe she legit hates Lidia ! 😂 To be fair Lidia comes across as an absolute spoilt brat so I get it
I think she’s very recently become weary of lidia and Marianna is now of an age where she wants to do things with her so I think there’s been that shift in dynamics more recently bc before it was her and lidia constantly

Reactions: 14
All I can think about is how stupid they must look walking about London in these ridiculous outfits… today’s upload from Cinzia is, yet again, questionable :confused:

Reactions: 14
All I can think about is how stupid they must look walking about London in these ridiculous outfits… today’s upload from Cinzia is, yet again, questionable :confused:
thing is as well it was the middle of the day when she took those which makes it so obvious that she only put it on to take pics??? where would she have been going dressed like that at 1pm? absolutely nowhere is my guess 🙄 it’s all so staged and fake, i want the realistic everyday outfits back!!

Reactions: 15
Ive got the feeling cinzia is aware of how much lidia gains by being close and posting their sibling relationship whereas marianna isnt a beg and is genuinely sweet and appreciative of cinzia.

Reactions: 12
How does cinzias hair grow so quickly 😩 she's constantly having extensions in and out and she doesn't give the vibe that she looks after it

Reactions: 5
I’ve not been on this thread in a hot minute, is cinzia still with her bf?
I mean they still follow each other 😂 but I haven't seen any stories of him in the background on the sly lately and in their latest Q&A Cinzia is talking about having a fresh start ect cus she'll be living alone in London so its hard to know really. Meanwhile Sophia is moving in with hers if you missed that tea 👀

Also is anyone going to make a new thread? it won't let me 😅

Reactions: 1
I think she’s very recently become weary of lidia and Marianna is now of an age where she wants to do things with her so I think there’s been that shift in dynamics more recently bc before it was her and lidia constantly
I prefer Marianna too she actually seems to have a personality unlike Lidia who just copies everything and anyone

Reactions: 12
Anyone listened to this weeks pod?
time stamp 12.00
I swear cinzia goes “and Aaron said …”

ovi we know here girlies who her man is but this is new to openly speak his name !! Like a normal person lol

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.