Sophia & Cinzia #3 Don’t write comments or you get blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C13C736C-C1E4-4A4E-A550-54887BD0EE13.jpeg
Guys this is getting really cryptic. I don’t think it was just a dentist appointment.:ROFLMAO::confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Obviously people don’t have to tell you everything about their lives, we aren’t entitled to know, but I do find they don’t share anything that’s not surface level. Which is weird seeing as most of their videos are vlogs people invest their time in watching them and they don’t give much back, just get shown some flowers and new clothes

Reactions: 3
Does someone want to make a new thread for the video tonight? Not sure how to do it

might be a bit of a stretch but maybe she has been reading things on here about her and it’s been getting to her or something??

Reactions: 1
I really think her and Christian have splittt
at the end of the say it or shot it sophia says she’s gone through a big awakening during lockdown and they were saying how if lockdown didn’t happen they might not have had these awakening and would just be going through the “flows of life” .. so maybe that means a break up??

Reactions: 7
She really hasn’t been feeling this relationship for a long time lol. We all either predicted it or some thought they were just super ‘comfortable’. Cinzia wouldn’t necessarily gush over Lewis when referring to him in videos, but you could just tell there was love there as opposed to the perpetually sardonic tone Sophia always had in reference to Xtian. It was weirddd

Reactions: 13
Lots of people were defending how separately they lived their lives and that it was a secure relationship but I think they lived their lives a bit too separately. Growing together is a big part of a relationship especially if you’re making big life choices and they seemed to be living very separate lives still.

Reactions: 19
Lots of people were defending how separately they lived their lives and that it was a secure relationship but I think they lived their lives a bit too separately. Growing together is a big part of a relationship especially if you’re making big life choices and they seemed to be living very separate lives still.
Shes blocked him because it doesnt say shes liked any of his pics anymore lol

• Wow
Reactions: 10
There’s a line between living independently with each other and living independently without each other.

Reactions: 9
Christian has deleted pics with her on his insta but Sophia hasn't (at least not all of them)

Reactions: 4
In the podcast on Wednesday, they were talking about if they broke up with one of their bfs that they would announce it, because if negin (I think that’s her name) broke up with her bf they would really want to know and not want to speculate 😂 so I reckon if they have she will say, it’s weird how they were just talking about it too!

Reactions: 7
I defended their relationship at the time because its similar to me and my boyfriend. We have been together nearly 4 years, didn't isolate together and we are comfortable when we are apart. But, we are happier together and wish we could spend more time together so that's probably the crucial difference with Sophia that probably when they met up it wasn't better. I don't think you have to spend 24/7 together and post eachother loads to prove your relationship that's quite honeymoon phasey to me but clearly there was other stuff going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.