Sophia & Cinzia #3 Don’t write comments or you get blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s not public with her relationship but I’ve just noticed there has been no evidence Christian has been at ANY of her birthday celebrations? And I don’t even know if they’ve met up since lockdown measures were eased... they seemed very comfortable and still do living separate lives. There’s being independent and then just staying together for the sake of it. I don’t know how it was so easy. Speculation continues...

Reactions: 19
I know she’s not public with her relationship but I’ve just noticed there has been no evidence Christian has been at ANY of her birthday celebrations? And I don’t even know if they’ve met up since lockdown measures were eased... they seemed very comfortable and still do living separate lives. There’s being independent and then just staying together for the sake of it. I don’t know how it was so easy. Speculation continues...
i was apart from my boyfriend in lockdown and it deffo wasn’t easy. I was quite surprised when she said she didn’t find it hard being apart. I’ve always liked that she was still independent whilst in a relationship but maybe it hasn’t worked out. Does seem like maybe they’ve broken up which would be a shame cos he seems nice

and he’s hella good looking

Reactions: 4
Don’t want to add to speculation too much but i feel like it’s not a breakup because i don’t think she would’ve posted saying she’s having personal issues so soon? Like they’ve been together for yearssss, if they broke up today surely she’d be rly overwhelmed & probs wouldn’t have been on insta at all? Idk, everyone’s different ofc but if it were me i feel like i’d be too upset/shocked to post anything.

Reactions: 3
I was surprised myself that none of her bday celebrations (that we know of) involved Christian. I remember him sending her flowers quite a few times (for their live show etc) and him taking her on a surprise trip to Paris for valentines day this year.

Reactions: 5
Tbh I don’t think it’s a breakup, I think she might just be sick or something. They both still follow Eachother on insta

Reactions: 1
Bit of a reach but could she be pregnant🤔 and Cinzia did make the joke about Sophia holding a baby on insta. Probably completely not the case😂

Yeah I think these influencers thrive of engagement and questions so when they put ‘personal issues’ it means they had to get their nan a loaf of bread or something but want it to sound more attention seeking or interesting. You bet if it was anything more dramatic, they’d announce that or hint for even more dramatic engagement and concern!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I think these influencers thrive of engagement and questions so when they put ‘personal issues’ it means they had to get their nan a loaf of bread or something but want it to sound more attention seeking or interesting. You bet if it was anything more dramatic, they’d announce that or hint for even more dramatic engagement and concern!
‘Had to get their nan a loaf of bread‘ 😂😂

To those that replied about the tan on hands, wow I didn’t even think regular washing of hands would contribute. Of course thinking about it now makes more sense.
it’s a shame that hands turn out that way after all the time taken to tan

Reactions: 2
I doubt she’s pregnant, it could be something quite mediocre to her personal problems. Looks like she’s out tonight with her friends!

Seems to me like she’s just been in bed all day watching Netflix with period pain but didn’t wanna say those words 😂

• Haha
If you go down and watch mari’s tik toks I’ve come to the conclusion she is the best sister
Honestly she so unapologetically herself I love it, on Lidias vlog she burst in her room and roared I was dying laughing 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Today’s the moving in vlog! Honestly really looking forward to it, from all the pictures so far the house looks lush.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.