Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sophia believes she’s clever by saying ‘let me just give you all a quick synopsis’ in the vlogs whenever they do something. Please… stop. I’ve unfollowed her on Instagram I can’t stand her anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hey girliiieees, new here.
just a thought that popped into my head:

Does someone remember these videos or podcast episodes where they said “don’t go back to an ex even if they tell you something great and that they’ve changed…”
And I just realised, that THEY ARE these exes to us 😂 I mean kinda…
They always say that they’re going to post regularly on YouTube and will do this and that. But most of the time nothings happening.
And then there are a lot of people who are still coming back to their pages, supporting them.
Am I the wie only one that feels like this?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I will never understand why the girls don't do merch like dressing gowns and pj's like stuff that actually goes with the bathroom theme

Reactions: 58
I will never understand why the girls don't do merch like dressing gowns and pj's like stuff that actually goes with the bathroom theme
It would make sense to do like towels, bathrobes, eye mask, stuff you’d find in a bathroom, even like condoms hahahahaha and tampons and stuff like be really creative, stuff you’d find in a club bathroom! Since that’s what it’s based on, just girly things like hair bobbles etc i think it might have to do with their lack of logic and common sense but who am I to judge xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I saw someone comment a few pages back about Sophias constant sniffing in the vids and I’m so glad it’s not just me that’s been noticing it!! I think her nose has definitely had some complications as she’s sniffing so loud all the time for no reason

Reactions: 20
It would make sense to do like towels, bathrobes, eye mask, stuff you’d find in a bathroom, even like condoms hahahahaha and tampons and stuff like be really creative, stuff you’d find in a club bathroom! Since that’s what it’s based on, just girly things like hair bobbles etc i think it might have to do with their lack of logic and common sense but who am I to judge xxx
I feel like they/their management read here and I won’t be surprised if this idea is stolen down the line… (just like how they were gifted a card drinking game and then came out with their own a few weeks later…🧐)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel like they/their management read here and I won’t be surprised if this idea is stolen down the line… (just like how they were gifted a card drinking game and then came out with their own a few weeks later…🧐)
I’ll be on the look out doodle now 👀👀👀👀

Reactions: 1
320AB274-5337-44C6-BBA3-B807E999A161.jpeg

is it just me or does Sophia’s nose look hella crooked here? Idk if it’s the angle but it looks like it’s going to the side a bit:unsure:

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.