Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love how they’re strutting around in crop tops and untailored pants in paris of all places during fashion week 😭😭 like truly it’s hilarious.

Reactions: 44
I think they do make a killing, they just waste it on hotel stays and garbage designer that in style for two months. It’s new money and you can tell they have no idea how to invest or utilise the money they are getting

Reactions: 30
WHY does Lidia need to go everywhere with them bleeping HELL does she not see what a clinger she is it’s mortifying 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 23
Not the dior bag, emo boots and the sophisticated jaquemues dress all together, and then everyone in the comments hyping it up man, I can’t take this today. I’ve gots to go
different bag and it could have been a lewk - dunno why she insists on taking the glorified beach bag everywhere with her

• Haha
Reactions: 39
😦😦 so none of them used "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?🥺" as description... Pfffffff I'm disappointed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
05E7FD6E-AD79-413D-A5CA-E7E85662A4BE.png

sophia has definitely got her lips done. But also - may be an unpopular opinion, however she’s just not pretty. Like not at all hahaha. Not even after the nose job. Very average looking

Reactions: 44
View attachment 789880

sophia has definitely got her lips done. But also - may be an unpopular opinion, however she’s just not pretty. Like not at all hahaha. Not even after the nose job. Very average looking
I’ve always said thissss. Someone is gonna get triggered by this lol but yes yes Dw I think she is hot af but facially don’t think she’s pretty at allllll. I think she low-key knows this, that’s why she says she’d never get a Bob because her hair IS her face. Everything around her looks 10/10 so you just get lulled into thinking she’s stunning but if she cut her hair it would put way too much focus onto her face.
IMO Lidia and Cinzia have prettier faces but I’d still rather be Sophia lol.

Reactions: 48
View attachment 789880

I genuinely think she’s a witch but to me an average looking person isn’t Sophia, she’s not like breath-taking facially but her body is obvs amazing and she has great hair and a half decent face I guess so I think all together those things equate to more than the average standard of beauty?? Idk I guess everyone has different definitions etc. I just don’t think it can be denied that she’s a good looking girl

but also she probs does look much improved next to that stump Lidia and is average in a wider context

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.