Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me saying this in a hoodie and leggings but the second hand embarrassment of seeing them in those almost shein look alike clothing during Paris fashion week??? Oh my god
The outfit Cinzia has on is copied (as usual), I'm seeing this open cardigan and casual trousers trend a lot lately. I've seen it done nicely, and look quite chic. It's just that she didn't so it well.

Following my last post I didn't want to get in trouble but their podcast earnt 70k last month alone.
I feel like they could be on their way to becoming millionaires in a few years, IF they save and spend wisely.
Honestly I'm not too surprised the podcast earnings. They podcast weekly, which is 4- 5 times a month. So if you split that, it's the estimate of £15k- £17k which is how much ad reads pay.

Plus they get their other streams of income. But obviously they have to split their earnings between them. Still a lot of money.

Reactions: 3
Off their podcast alone they are making £840k a year, now add everything else, they are making over £1mill a year easy. 👀👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 28
i think it’s almost impossible to estimate how much they make, i assume the money they earn from their podcast/YT videos/TGB tour/merch/sponsored ads/affiliates/book deal etc. will vary quite a bit month to month

i don’t think they comprehend just how lucky they are to be in their position with no talent, no work ethic, and a joint IQ of -10

Reactions: 56
Exactly it will vary monthly + don’t forget management will take 5-15% of everything and there is tax. It’s still crazy money if those figures are true

Reactions: 25
Their new podcast where they discuss if they say hi, hello or hey is absolutely mind boggling. How do they think that’s interesting 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry if that's how much they earn and its all down to their supporters and they cba to give back in terms of effort and gratitude it is disgusting. Saying thank-you doesn't cost a penny no matter how much you earn but they act like earning and having that life style they've worked hard for and its nothing to them it's strange and worrying. There's no originality behind anything they do. It's always last minute. And now they are so bland. They are so blind to how lucky they are. Going to the gym, eating out twice a day, shopping, taking pics, isn't a hard days work especially since there is two of them, and I doubt they are so involved in what they do. I don't get why when influencers earn more they have to change in certain ways that aren't good.

Reactions: 35
If you look at their social blade it says estimated earnings from YouTube is 3.6k a month… maybe that’s why they don’t bother anymore cause they know they can make more from an ig ad instead

Reactions: 12
Sorry if that's how much they earn and its all down to their supporters and they cba to give back in terms of effort and gratitude it is disgusting. Saying thank-you doesn't cost a penny no matter how much you earn but they act like earning and having that life style they've worked hard for and its nothing to them it's strange and worrying. There's no originality behind anything they do. It's always last minute. And now they are so bland. They are so blind to how lucky they are. Going to the gym, eating out twice a day, shopping, taking pics, isn't a hard days work especially since there is two of them, and I doubt they are so involved in what they do. I don't get why when influencers earn more they have to change in certain ways that aren't good.
And the sad thing is most people don't bother to unfollow unless something scandalous happens, and even still it needs to be really bad.

So even though many of us aren't as fond of them anymore, as long as we keep following they can still bag high figure deals based on having X amount of followers. Some campaigns will ask for engagement etc but others will be fine with paying purely based on follower count.

Reactions: 11
And the sad thing is most people don't bother to unfollow unless something scandalous happens, and even still it needs to be really bad.

So even though many of us aren't as fond of them anymore, as long as we keep following they can still bag high figure deals based on having X amount of followers. Some campaigns will ask for engagement etc but others will be fine with paying purely based on follower count.
I mean to be fair it’s not actually about followers it’s more engagement so even if everyone in this thread all unfollowed, we’re all still looking at their stories / viewing their vids / listening to their podcast, brands will want to see their insights, story/post figures etc rather than their follower count

Reactions: 4
Cinzia reminds me a lot of my friend who strictly only does things to post for the gram... she won't buy or eat something if it doesn't look aesthetically pleasing, and shes not even an influencer! 😂 I don't know how Sophia handles it cus she seems more laid back with posting (as it should be) but Cinzia would probably chop her hair off if something doesnt look right 😅

But I am intrigued to see their other outfits for this trip, hopefully Sophia will come through with some looks cus she is the better dressed one out of the two, the white blazer dress look on her story today was cute :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.