Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is way living beyond her means. I can’t wait in 10 years time when they’re scrambling but have all of this ridiculous shite lying around. Just not sustainable living imo at all. And even though part of me wishes I could be living that life right now, in ten years time I’ll have a sustainable income and job and will be in a better position than either if them

Attachments

Reactions: 33
I just want to know how the duck Cinzia especially affords all this stuff. I do not understand, no influencer (or should I say in her case influenza) shops that much
I’m convinced a lot of the clothes are either rented or she buys and then returns them after being worn. Cause this would explain why we never see them after 2 or so posts

Reactions: 37
So I was getting my hair done the other day and the owner of the podcast company that own Girls Bathroom and Jamie Lang's etc was saying how much they earn for the Girls Bathroom in one month. I know the figure... any guesses ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So I was getting my hair done the other day and the owner of the podcast company that own Girls Bathroom and Jamie Lang's etc was saying how much they earn for the Girls Bathroom in one month. I know the figure... any guesses ;)
I’m intrigued but also she should not be openly discussing these things 😂 major GDPR issue

Reactions: 19
Dying to know which hotel they will be staying in. My bets are on Le Bristol or the four seasons George V.

Reactions: 2
Is this a baecation trip or is it just the two of them?? refreshing to not have Lidia with them though, love to see it :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Not gonna lie, I’m very envious. Couldn’t care for designer clothes but I’m a sucker for a luxurious hotel

Reactions: 71
Not the Shangri La omg. I WANT THIS MONEY

They are 100% gonna spot celebs it’s Paris Fashion week so many people are there rn

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.