Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they'd be more transparent and honest about hiring stuff but i'm also a bit like wtf...it makes perfect sense to hire a dress for an occasion because you're only going to wear it once so I 100% support hiring clothes for that or for a shoot if ur a model or also maybe a reallyyyy expensive bag that's out of ur price range for a big night out or something like a 21st birthday or something idk (and it's more sustainable to hire stuff than to buy clothes you'll only wear once) but why hire outfits to wear for one photo on the basis that it's designer and that's it like??? Do they really need to hire outfits for every single picture they take JUST because it has a designer label, they obviously want to keep up the image that they can afford to wear exclusively designer clothes and it's embarrassing they're not even going anywhere in these outfits just posing in the streets like if they were wearing them out to clubs/bars AT LEAST i'd understand a bit more

Reactions: 54
first time posting lol but honestly the chat about money FASCINATES me ! I think we are really low-balling their earnings tbh, like the pod sets them apart massively from other influencers with similar followings. watched this video a while ago and she talks to women with much smaller podcasts who are making 4 figs per ep. ...considering they have like 6 ads in each episode + a pretty big following it must be crazy money! if anyone cares/ can work it out from any of that plz do lol
I think £20,000 a month is a massive underestimation, I genuinely think theyre making £40-50,000 easily and their biggest source of income atm is definitely the podcast. 6 ad reads per ep could easily be £15-20k depending on the brands, and thats PER episode

Reactions: 14
She hired the pink version of the jacquemus top
Exposing herrr

I think £20,000 a month is a massive underestimation, I genuinely think theyre making £40-50,000 easily and their biggest source of income atm is definitely the podcast. 6 ad reads per ep could easily be £15-20k depending on the brands, and thats PER episode
40- 50k a month EACH I just don’t see it tbh. With that they should bloody buy a flat in London then. But then again they shop as if they’re millionaires 🙈

Reactions: 18
I wish they'd be more transparent and honest about hiring stuff but i'm also a bit like wtf...it makes perfect sense to hire a dress for an occasion because you're only going to wear it once so I 100% support hiring clothes for that or for a shoot if ur a model or also maybe a reallyyyy expensive bag that's out of ur price range for a big night out or something like a 21st birthday or something idk (and it's more sustainable to hire stuff than to buy clothes you'll only wear once) but why hire outfits to wear for one photo on the basis that it's designer and that's it like??? Do they really need to hire outfits for every single picture they take JUST because it has a designer label, they obviously want to keep up the image that they can afford to wear exclusively designer clothes and it's embarrassing they're not even going anywhere in these outfits just posing in the streets like if they were wearing them out to clubs/bars AT LEAST i'd understand a bit more
I feel like they probably don’t pay to hire since the hiring page tags them? It’s possibly gifted to them to hire and take pics so the page can use their content

Reactions: 10
Exposing herrr

40- 50k a month EACH I just don’t see it tbh. With that they should bloody buy a flat in London then. But then again they shop as if they’re millionaires 🙈
its definitely possible, theyre still making money from YT, the podcast, they have fashion and food sponsorships they sometimes post 3/4 ads a week if not more which if each ad is 3,000 (a little low imo because they do have good engagement on instagram) is over 12,000 a week on instagram alone

its not hard to believe also considering their living costs must be insane (both have mortgages and live out of high end hotels), they still have money for all the designer, hotels etc AND i genuinely think they'd be silly to not be putting at least a certain percentage of their earnings into savings, pensions plans etc (maybe not Cinz but cant see Sophia spending every penny of what they make, i feel fiona would defo have advised her on this)

Reactions: 12
This is a bag u bring on red carpet not on some boring dinner😢
It doesn't even fit with the rest of their clothes and shoes which is 62738 pairs of jordans and cargo pants
I'm just glad it isn't that bleeping same jacquemus bag tbh

Reactions: 8
I really thought they were going to give us cute classy looks but if they're starting off with CARGO TROUSERS in PARIS then I literally have no hope for them 😂

This was only 2 years ago! How they used to do ad's for Shein too - they would never now. Miss their relatable trendy outfits, we won't ever get that back
They look classier in 20€ blazer from shein then in 200€ shirt from jacquemus,money really can't buy style

Reactions: 102
View attachment 785270
NAH someone call Elphaba cos those tits are DEFYING GRAVITY
She doesn't know how to be sexy without being vulgar. It's giving me p*rnstar if I'm honest.

Don't get me wrong, if she wrote this in a tropical place, or a night out, it would make more sense. The bottom half of the outfits is fine. But wearing that top in the streets of Paris, nearly in October? It's just random.

Reactions: 39
Do u think they actually enjoy each others company? Or they use eachother and go away together etc so they can just post it?

Reactions: 27
Me saying this in a hoodie and leggings but the second hand embarrassment of seeing them in those almost shein look alike clothing during Paris fashion week??? Oh my god

Reactions: 9
I really thought they were going to give us cute classy looks but if they're starting off with CARGO TROUSERS in PARIS then I literally have no hope for them 😂

This was only 2 years ago! How they used to do ad's for Shein too - they would never now. Miss their relatable trendy outfits, we won't ever get that back
Their outfits on this trip had me in a chokehold for MONTHS and now they’re wearing cargo pants at Shangri la where some of the richest celebs stay at🤭

also cinzias jaq bag seems so… blended? Like it could be from Shein and I wouldn’t know of she hadn’t told us. Idk they really don’t know how to highlight an item in an outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Following my last post I didn't want to get in trouble but their podcast earnt 70k last month alone.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.