Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the debate if how much they earn and how they can spend that much money.

Was thinking..... Maybe, just MAYBE they're drug dealers. That's the only thing I can think of.

BTW, THIS IS A JOKE (incase no one gathered that)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
they’re such versatile content creators wow 🙄 the bar could not be any lower

Reactions: 4
nooo these outfits are not giving what they're supposed to omg they're in paris for fashion week pls

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Thought this was a double date holiday what happened to the boyfriends??

Reactions: 2
350B58BF-8A42-43A5-8C3E-2B6EAF73AFE1.jpeg

there’s not even a comparison, she is simply levels above them

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
I don’t say this about many people, but I have genuine second hand embarrassment for them having seen their outfits IN PARIS!!! Like, how are they not embarrazzed, I 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Not going to lie - I would love to be staying in the Shangri La in Paris right now, going for lunches and dinners. I’m v jealous. But back to their JOBS - the first set of content on the grid from them is so disappointing - so many beautiful locations in Paris and they’ve chosen some construction site.

Reactions: 34
I was literally coming here to ask if cinzia has had a boob job in the last 24 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.