Sophia & Cinzia #24 Living in LDN in Cinz’ grot while their Notts houses are left to rot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there’s so many gemini and leo placements on this thread hahahaha a bunch of gossips, love that for us💅🏼cinzia being a scorpio venus makes so much sense also
Scorpio sun, Scorpio moon and cap rising here🙆🏻‍♀️ Can’t imagine Cinzia being a Scorpio anything tbh but hey Ho!

Reactions: 1
Scorpio sun, Scorpio moon and cap rising here🙆🏻‍♀️ Can’t imagine Cinzia being a Scorpio anything tbh but hey Ho!
my boyfriend is a scorpio venus and they give me similar vibes with the whole falling for people quickly and getting straight into things, she was only properly single for about 3 months 🤣 . she deffo seems a heart over head person whereas sophia seems like the opposite

Reactions: 1
They really must be making 10s of 1000s every month to afford this non-stop designer shopping habit and £300+ a night hotel rooms in Kennsington/Notting Hill 😬
Im gonna go out on a whim and say they are making anywhere from £20,000+ a month, there’s no way you’d be able to afford this lifestyle otherwise, the hotels they stay at are like £300-£700+ a night in London, they always eat out, go on holiday , buying designer every other day. I’ve had a look on their companies house, and I really don’t understand what it means but their assets / or finances pretty much doubled from 2019 to 2020 so Imagine what they are making now - if anyone is good with stuff like that and knows what it means if you could let me know

• Wow
Reactions: 17
i can’t figure out how they went from freaking out over that pink prada bag to buying all this designer tit and spending thousands a day. i’m SO confused!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 44
my boyfriend is a scorpio venus and they give me similar vibes with the whole falling for people quickly and getting straight into things, she was only properly single for about 3 months 🤣 . she deffo seems a heart over head person whereas sophia seems like the opposite
Kourtney Kardashian is a Scorpio Venus like Cinzia I think that makes a lot of sense, they have similar aesthetics (well bc Cinzia copies them but you have to like something to copy it lols) especially that dark bob she’s got going on atm

Reactions: 2
Kourtney Kardashian is a Scorpio Venus like Cinzia I think that makes a lot of sense, they have similar aesthetics (well bc Cinzia copies them but you have to like something to copy it lols) especially that dark bob she’s got going on atm
What’s Willy Wonka’s venus? Quick! There might be a link there 😏😏😏

891B55E1-3D11-4E7B-84DD-5621D4FA6B48.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t read other threads except this one, lidias and syd and ell - I’ve browsed through a couple in the last few days and can I just say girls, although this is gossip, and it can be viewed as bitchy, we are possibly the nicest thread I’ve read 🤣🤣 some others are bleeping savage and drag people to filth

Reactions: 30
0206C099-62BB-4272-8047-6F98442B2DA7.jpeg

i mean it’s horrific that she’s spending so much money left right and center, but this is also probably one of the saddest posts of hers.

this is just my personal opinion and people can wear whatever they like, but this top was not made for her body shape. It’s like you already know she’s looked at people like Kendall Jenner etc wearing it and HAD to get it. She’ll end up wearing it once max, take a pic, wrap herself up in a blazer or denim jacket and that’s £260 down the drain. One instagram post comes at a cost of £260.. likeee. They need to be brought back to earth 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
I don’t read other threads except this one, lidias and syd and ell - I’ve browsed through a couple in the last few days and can I just say girls, although this is gossip, and it can be viewed as bitchy, we are possibly the nicest thread I’ve read 🤣🤣 some others are bleeping savage and drag people to filth
I only read/participate in the same three threads as you 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I only read/participate in the same three threads as you 😂😂
i honestly can’t get into anything others! I don’t know what it is🤣 I read Elle darbs, Demi Donnelly and a few others today and they are actually so so savage I was sitting there reading it with my eyes wide open hahahahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 783484

i mean it’s horrific that she’s spending so much money left right and center, but this is also probably one of the saddest posts of hers.

this is just my personal opinion and people can wear whatever they like, but this top was not made for her body shape. It’s like you already know she’s looked at people like Kendall Jenner etc wearing it and HAD to get it. She’ll end up wearing it once max, take a pic, wrap herself up in a blazer or denim jacket and that’s £260 down the drain. One instagram post comes at a cost of £260.. likeee. They need to be brought back to earth 🤦🏻‍♀️
I have small boobs and I don't know how mine would stay in these tops, let alone anyone above a C cup

Reactions: 5
first time positing here! but just came to say my opinion that’s all. i didn’t really see a problem with cinzia i thought this designer “phase” would last a couple of months then that’s it. until today. i saw about 7-8 posts obsessed over a matcha designer crop top then a tacky bag. i have lost respect and a connection with her it went from being able to go to asos and buy some of their outfit inspo to now you would have to save 3-5 pay checks to even get near to their spending range. it’s sad. they’re not the same girls.

Reactions: 14
BBFC9E71-9475-4639-B935-54CFA85AFD6D.jpeg

makes me laugh because if this fugly garment was from ASOS then everyone would be like wtf is this post? Not even a well-taken picture in any respect but because it's ✨jacquemus✨it's worthy of a grid post 🥺🤍 it's giving skinny Mariah Carey meme
3E55044C-5031-4661-B91F-4A25FE10FFB1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Im gonna go out on a whim and say they are making anywhere from £20,000+ a month, there’s no way you’d be able to afford this lifestyle otherwise, the hotels they stay at are like £300-£700+ a night in London, they always eat out, go on holiday , buying designer every other day. I’ve had a look on their companies house, and I really don’t understand what it means but their assets / or finances pretty much doubled from 2019 to 2020 so Imagine what they are making now - if anyone is good with stuff like that and knows what it means if you could let me know
£20,000+ just doesn’t make sense I’m sorry for their job and the fact that there’s two of them… BUT their spending JUST DOES NOT ADD UP like I have never seen this before ??? So I’m honestly inclined to agree. Unless they low-key won the lottery lol

Also imagine if they were still posting 3 times a week?? With such high engagement they could have been making extra thousands a year.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.