Sophia & Cinzia #24 Living in LDN in Cinz’ grot while their Notts houses are left to rot

Will Sophia follow suit and post a preview of her boyfriend to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats on the title @briannajaynehawkes with 58 likes ✨

Sophia went on a secret holiday to Mallorca - we toyed with the idea she had gone with Fiona or even Christian, she then revealed on the single files that she had gone with someone’s she’s been seeing. Some sneaky tattlers caught glimpse of this new man in her earrings and even analysed the colour of his leg hair 🤣🤣 we are yet to discover who he is!

Cinzia went to Mykonos with Aaron the week after and has been posting teaser pics. It started with a couples shadow pic, and this week has followed with a reflection photo. Some have noticed she’s been getting inspo from all of Sarah Ashcroft’s pics

A new version of the girls bathroom game is in production. Some questionable cards have come to light, showing a nasty side to the girls

The girls are flat hunting in London, unconfirmed if they’ll be living together or not, although most of their time will be spent with their new boos anyway

Sophia continues to do all the work whilst Cinzia drinks matcha and eats açai - editing the podcasts and videos, doing all the uploading. Even showing snippets on her stories of her life and what she’s up to / what will be included in the vlog

Cant think of what else has been going on but feel free to contribute 💅🏽

Reactions: 27
nicki studios collab ads are live and i hope i don’t sound ridiculous - i don’t know who this man is, sorry to this man
I feel like this nicki drop won’t do well. As it seem as they are less engaged with their following. I mean its available to purchase this Sunday. …!! Forgive me but it feels a bit rushed. As they haven’t really promoted the items on YouTube/Insta. What are the items in the range, prices, quality or how they would style it. With all their past actions it just makes me not want to buy at is feels like another cash grabby range like their first nicki range, ISIF, slazenger or even the cards/merch
Also when they first released their line with nicki a few years ago people complained it was too expensive. So I wonder if people are going to buy as the age of their following has also grown therefore my may have more disposable money

Reactions: 38
I feel like this nicki drop won’t do well. As it seem as they are less engaged with their following. I mean its available to purchase this Sunday. …!! Forgive me but it feels a bit rushed. As they haven’t really promoted the items on YouTube/Insta. What are the items in the range, prices, quality or how they would style it. With all their past actions it just makes me not want to buy at is feels like another cash grabby range like their first nicki range, ISIF, slazenger or even the cards/merch
Also when they first released their line with nicki a few years ago people complained it was too expensive. So I wonder if people are going to buy as the age of their following has also grown therefore my may have more disposable money
Won’t do well as neither of them care to promote it properly or do a video talking through the collab.

Reactions: 27
nicki studios collab video is live and i hope i don’t sound ridiculous - i don’t know who this man is, sorry to this man

cinzia 🤝 facetune
Omg she literally stomps around and acts so awkward hanging off Sophias arm!! My jaw dropped at how false it is!

but Sophias nose looks really good in this 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If we get another boring vlog today I will be shadow boxing in the mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Cinzia looks so small compared to sophia in their Nikki vid😯 thought they were both like 5’3

Reactions: 9
Cant lie Sophia looks goooood in that Nicki studios post! body snatched to the Gods ffs

but Cinzia woah, she looks completely different :( im shocked by how short and stumpy she looks, literally looks nothing like her insta
I mean there’s nothing wrong with being short it’s not something anyone can control really is it - but I see your point she looks totally different to her insta posts (her body / figure especially) 🤕

Reactions: 52
Cant lie Sophia looks goooood in that Nicki studios post! body snatched to the Gods ffs

but Cinzia woah, she looks completely different :( im shocked by how short and stumpy she looks, literally looks nothing like her insta
I hate that Sophias body always gets so glorified, I get she has a good body and shape but it’s actually nothing out of this world many girls have the same figure as her naturally too. But to constantly compare Cinzia who is shorter and has a different body type is so unfair in my opinion. Yes she does look different to what we see on insta as she hasn’t edited her waist slightly smaller or done whatever she does to her face but she isn’t looking mad different to the point people need to say ‘who is that man’. But each to their own I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 131
I hate that Sophias body always gets so glorified, I get she has a good body and shape but it’s actually nothing out of this world many girls have the same figure as her naturally too. But to constantly compare Cinzia who is shorter and has a different body type is so unfair in my opinion. Yes she does look different to what we see on insta as she hasn’t edited her waist slightly smaller or done whatever she does to her face but she isn’t looking mad different to the point people need to say ‘who is that man’. But each to their own I guess
Totally agree, can you blame her for wanting to photoshop herself when she's constantly compared to Sophia? I'm not justifying her editing her photos, I just think it's a bit harsh to judge her natural self :(

Reactions: 60
I really think their bottega mini jodies are fake. That shape is totally off and that blue is not like the auth - Sophia's brown is definitely a fantasy colour too

• Wow
Reactions: 14
if she photoshops her self to look different then people have the right to be surprised by her real self, it’s not a crazyyyy dramatic difference but it’s a defo noticeable one

Reactions: 47
nicki studios collab video is live and i hope i don’t sound ridiculous - i don’t know who this man is, sorry to this man

cinzia 🤝 facetune
Omg I actually really like Nicki Studios stuff!! (V good quality) Fucks sake 😒

Reactions: 2
if she photoshops her self to look different then people have the right to be surprised by her real self, it’s not a crazyyyy dramatic difference but it’s a defo noticeable one
I get that people are surprised! But there's nothing wrong with her natural body, and some of the comments I've seen give off the vibe that there is. It's a pity she feels the need to photoshop herself because her natural body is great

Reactions: 30
I just think if Cinzia wasn't editing her photos so extreme to look like a different person she would not be getting these comments, the girl bloody elongates her legs with editing ffs 😅 she doesn't even need to which I cant express enough! she's a beautiful girl there's no denying that, her figure is so great too, but I think it's unfair to criticise what people say on here especially when it is such a big difference seeing Cinzia from her insta and that post. Sometimes people hype Sophia more because she does look great, when people say her nose is clapped ect where is that same energy?

• Heart
Reactions: 63
The only reason cinzia is being compared is because she literally edits herself to look like a completely different person? Couldn’t care less what she looks like otherwise tbh. I don’t see your friend having a ‘nicer’ body as an excuse to edit either. especially as an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I seriously don’t think Cinzia waited til the 5 days to go to London. We didn’t see anything travel wise (unless I missed) and then 3 different outfit posts in one day. Very sus

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.