Sophia & Cinzia #24 Living in LDN in Cinz’ grot while their Notts houses are left to rot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that is a thing with Geminis! That’s why I think Cinzia might be a gem rising bc she seems to know celebrity gossip haha (also a lot of Leo risings on here 👀)
there’s so many gemini and leo placements on this thread hahahaha a bunch of gossips, love that for us💅🏼cinzia being a scorpio venus makes so much sense also

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I was JUST about to say. She literally faked her whole blood line. She’s not even Persian lmfao gf built a whole ass new identity 😭

I’m also a gem sun aqua moon and leo rising hehe I’ve noticed there are so many Geminis here we love gossip🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m creasing idk who this witch is but that’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any suggestions for the next thread title?
sophia and cinzia #25 new hair giving berries and cream, why talk when she can scream

orrrr

sophia and cinzia #24 shook bottega won't resell, someone tell cinzia she doesn't have to yell

creds to @geminigossiper99 for the bottega quote lol

orrrr

sophia and cinzia #24 shook bottega won't resell, someone tell cinzia she doesn't have to yell

creds to @geminigossiper99 bottega quote
sophia and cinzia #25 new hair giving berries and cream, why talk when she can scream

orrrr

edit: ***sophia and cinzia #25 shook bottega won't resell, someone tell cinzia she doesn't have to yell

this post is a hot mess i'm so sorry loool i can't go back and edit now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I was JUST about to say. She literally faked her whole blood line. She’s not even Persian lmfao gf built a whole ass new identity 😭

I’m also a gem sun aqua moon and leo rising hehe I’ve noticed there are so many Geminis here we love gossip🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m waiting for cinzia to change her bloodline

Reactions: 4

orrrr

orrrr

creds to @geminigossiper99 bottega quote

edit: ***sophia and cinzia #25 shook bottega won't resell, someone tell cinzia she doesn't have to yell

this post is a hot mess i'm so sorry loool i can't go back and edit now
PLEASEEEE the berries and cream one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sophia & Cinzia.. new hair giving berries and cream, trying (but failing) to live that Kylie Jenner dream

It's my first one I dunno but I love the berries and cream quote😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't get how they are supposed to be influencing fashion etc when their outfits these days are always misses or not what they'd actually wear. Plus cinzia goes on about fashion and wanting to have done something creative at uni if she went yet all her creative ideas are stolen, no original thought. I can see her also saying uni would be easy like they do everything which is so frustrating and rude to those that work hard they act like they could swan in and do the job easily. C's purchases are just look at me I have money and nothing else because she doesn't style them well or it seems so I saw I liked I brought and won't be seen again. S and C, especially C, spend so much on designer just for the name. Spending so much on designer stuff or spending a lot when it could be brought cheaper is a madness, no wonder S didn't wanna stretch to buy more tuna🤣

I think S could come across bitchy on videos but when meeting may be more aware to come across as nice, whereas C if she's shy or awkward being compared to her would come across as worse but I do think it takes nothing to be nice in general and then especially those that that your supporters. I could see S being on of those people that would say well my mum said so its fact etc 🤣 the cooking part was a mess your cook more at home if you stayed home, and I thought wow you are so flexible with time and doing things yet you leave it all to last minute and act like you don't have time to get into cooking if you wanted to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She is not ok
she’s proper lost it, it’s all about brands and designer when these exact pieces you can get from asos or Missguided or somewhere for ALOT cheaper then you can spend money investing into other items like bags or shoes or property. She’s gonna go broke one day

Reactions: 38
She is a prime example of money doesn’t buy class. Embarrassing 🤢

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.