Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophiaā€™s latest insta post is ā€œmagazine runā€ is she okay? You can order magazines to your house.
Thatā€™s the proof they donā€™t follow rules and are inconsiderate.
The this is my job influencer vibe needs to stop barf šŸ¤®

Reactions: 23
pllllleeeease describe them, ive always been curious
Theyā€™re nothing special irl, I only noticed it was them because Anna had on this jacket I saw on her insta.

More spotty (their skin is filtered/smoothed to duck on photos). Joshua isnā€™t remotely good looking at all (my opinion) their insta photos are certainly their highlight reel. They both didnā€™t smile and walked like they owned the place, snobby vibes from them

Reactions: 4
I wouldnt wish anyone to get covid but these idiots that are constantly out and about i wish they would get it - it literally does my head in, i want to be out and about but im not disrespectful and dont have a sense of entitlement
I know what you mean, itā€™s so annoying. A lot of my family members and work colleagues have had it and followed the rules to a T. They could have maybe caught it from the supermarket as itā€™s the only place they go but itā€™s just annoying how Sophia and Cinzia flounce about all over the place and probably wonā€™t get it and then someone else whoā€™s followed the rules goā€™s out once and catches it..

Reactions: 5
Theyā€™re nothing special irl, I only noticed it was them because Anna had on this jacket I saw on her insta.

More spotty (their skin is filtered/smoothed to duck on photos). Joshua isnā€™t remotely good looking at all (my opinion) their insta photos are certainly their highlight reel. They both didnā€™t smile and walked like they owned the place, snobby vibes from them
im sorry for the question if the answer is obvious, but who are anna and Joshua haha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
im sorry for the question if the answer is obvious, but who are anna and Joshua haha
I too am very confused

also sophia reposting TGB tracksuits on her story but reposting a different tracksuit brand on her grid (and story) šŸ¤Æ make it make sense

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I posted a couple of pages back to say that Cinzia reminds me of trying to be like xammasi (Insta handle)
They have a thread on here but itā€™s dead.
@Tea4u said sheā€™d seen them around & theyā€™re nothing like their Instaā€™s haha. Thatā€™s why they were mentioned x

Reactions: 4
I posted a couple of pages back to say that Cinzia reminds me of trying to be like xammasi (Insta handle)
@Tea4u said sheā€™d seen them around & theyā€™re nothing like their Instaā€™s haha. Thatā€™s why they were mentioned x
oooh, I thought that @Tea4u meant that she had seen Sophia and Cinzia! i'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I don't know who xammasi is šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
omg i just came back and so much drama lol

annoying cause if you actually read through the threads as soon as anyone starts going on about the girls looks, generally someone else will step in and squash it. most of the people in this thread have followed the girls from the very beginning and are most of the reason why the girls have got to where they are today, so are expressing how disappointing it is to see how much theyā€™ve changed and how little they value or care for the opinions of the people who have supported them since day dot (in terms of not acknowledging lockdown rules, thinking we are stupid and theyā€™ll get away with it).

i donā€™t know how long some of the new members have followed or watched the girls but in comparison to when they started and actually cared, their content on youtube is now extremely lazy and clearly only made to fund the lifestyle theyā€™re trying to pretend they have on instagram, if you still actually care about a plt haul every 2 weeks then please come back to us when it gets boring for you as well. you need to wise up if you canā€™t see that they donā€™t make content for anything other than money anymore and people still supporting them are continuing to enable it and allowing them to feel untouchable

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't know how Cinzia can drink all these matcha lattes, attempted to make one today and it tasted like tit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks for explaining to everyone I didnā€™t know it would confuse so many people but Cinzia wishes she was like Anna though šŸ˜… I know what you mean though with the poses etc like this

Reactions: 1
HOW is going to an Asian supermarket for "fun snacks" an essential task? just chuck them in the bin pls šŸ˜©

Reactions: 38
I just get bad vibes from Cinzia posting all this Asian stuff. I donā€™t think I would care if it was someone who genuinely loved that stuff and was doing it for fun instead of posting a photo. I just feel like sheā€™s using it all as an aesthetic which is where it crosses over into not being okay. Like she wants everyone to see that sheā€™s drinking matcha and eating sushi and snacks from the Asian supermarket, she watches mukbangs from Asian creators, listening to kpop, etc. I know she does like it, but itā€™s the way she has to be seen liking it and include it in all her content that I think is a bit weird.

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.