Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised. Don’t they also sell everything on depop after they’ve worn it like once? The constant buying of fast fashion is bad enough but they’re now starting to fill up their homes with shit loads of furniture and accessories that they’ll want rid of soon because they have a pathological need to follow every trend! They’re so incredibly wasteful.

Reactions: 18
Bit of a cheek. Making money of a NYE video and breaking the rules.
Also if i was going to do that i would have done a fake new years video when no one was round - But then these people are thick as shit

Reactions: 5
SEE that kind of light pinky tone of lips looks SO much better on her in my opinion!!

I get what you’re saying but tbh I really like how if anything they’ve kept that kind of normal, realistic background etc. I think if they started having a proper set up it would just feel even more disingenuous and false. It’s their ADs and the more structured videos that I think they should put much more effort into like trying things on, telling the sizes etc.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get how they think this lifestyle of theirs is long term with all their spending. Like others have mentioned, they literally have no talent/skills outside of posing in clothes. Maybe I’m projecting, I have a full time job, studying at uni and have extensional crises all the time/ worried about my future - how are they not omg

Reactions: 19
Remember they’re ballet dancers

Reactions: 31
offtopic but just thought i would say i have only ever listened to the podcast once and it was so i could fall asleep on the plane because i knew it would be drab.

Reactions: 12
How did I not know her mum actually ran the account. I thought u were all joking

Reactions: 15
Cinzia posting that pic of her baboon ass lips saying Sophia keeping me updated as she doesn’t have a tv to watch the news... fucking download the bbc news app and watch it live. Daft c*nt

Reactions: 32
How is she posting about lockdown 3 as if it’s a GOOD thing ???? Is she on a different planet

Reactions: 25
i hate hate hate the car park and lift 'aesthetic'. what about it looks good, i dont understand? one or two photos would be okay but its like the last few weeks they've been living in the lift rent free. and Cinzias clothes look so ill fitting and tacky. i can't imagine ever wearing any of her clothes outside? she would look so strange wearing a corset in Jan?

Reactions: 19
Hi all had to make a new account. Just sitting here wondering if Sophia is still grateful the pandemic happened

Reactions: 23
They’re really fucking me off more than ever, why are they acting like lockdown is an aesthetic. They cause it and fucking love it, clearly

Reactions: 23
I wish they would just come on here and read some of the stuff, it’s not hate it’s criticism and if they read it they might learn and grow from it to improve their content.

Reactions: 11
This is so random but I’m sat watching their 2019 NYE get ready and I’ve always wondered why lidia got the best bedroom? Cinzia’s bedroom was so small and had that silly looking bed in it and lidia’s room is so big with space for a massive looking double bed, table, clothing rack etc, and by marianna’s TikTok her room is decently sized. V off topic but I’ve thought about this for years

Reactions: 10
I always thought this and I'm sure they addressed it in a video just before she moved. I think Cinzia wanted the box room as she felt Lidias was haunted, Lidias was part of her old house before they had an extension. So when they had that done Cinzia had the newer room as it wasn't "haubted". Someone correct me if I'm wrong or making it up but I'm sure it was that

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.