Sophia and Cinzia #36 Genuinely no originality, not a single unique thought. They are compulsive, Trend leeching, Money hungry people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I think this discussion mostly stemmed from that one pic in her undies in her flat but I don't even think she's lost any weight in recent weeks, I think it's literally just overedited 💀 in Lidia's vlog she looked completely normal to me the same size as she always has? But who knows!

Reactions: 2
I know it’s an unpopular opinion, but no matter how deformed Sophia’s nose becomes I still think she looks better overall than she did with her old nose 🫣

Reactions: 3
Cinzia definitely dating the footballer.. did anyone clock in lidias latest post in Cinzias flat cinzia now has a football jellycat on her shelf? She also had a huge jellycat bunny in her room in Lidias vlog which are over £200… posting pics of roses on Valentine’s Day and a little red heart shaped box… jewellery of some sort too from her new man? Cinzia is actually super pretty just wish she wouldn’t edit her pics so much and would wear tops that fit her boobs where she’s not spilling out of them, it looks so tacky and unclassy

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Cinzia definitely dating the footballer.. did anyone clock in lidias latest post in Cinzias flat cinzia now has a football jellycat on her shelf? She also had a huge jellycat bunny in her room in Lidias vlog which are over £200… posting pics of roses on Valentine’s Day and a little red heart shaped box… jewellery of some sort too from her new man? Cinzia is actually super pretty just wish she wouldn’t edit her pics so much and would wear tops that fit her boobs where she’s not spilling out of them, it looks so tacky and unclassy
you are doing the lord work xx

I did see she had a Jo Malone box actually on her story and thought hmmmm they're not cheap valentines day gifts

Reactions: 8
you are doing the lord work xx

I did see she had a Jo Malone box actually on her story and thought hmmmm they're not cheap valentines day gifts
my friend works at sheer luxe (if any of you have ever seen it in tiktok) and jo malone had a v day collection and sent that out to people with all their new stuff and cinzia was using it in the vlog. thinking maybe that was just pr but the football jellycat is very telling now hehe. i hope she doesn’t become like sophia and only show the material side of her relationship, i barely watch anyway but would rather see nothing at all than just constant flexing

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if now she’s dating a footballer she’s conscious of other girls she’ll be surrounded by so feels an added pressure to be looking her best at all times, leading to extreme dieting/procedures. It’s not like he’s David Beckham though, I can’t imagine she’ll be getting papped with him
Who is he??

Crazy how Sophia's nose literally has reverted back to her old nose but worse.

Her nostrils more visible from the front than they used to be, it's now gone wonky / has a weird fold of skin in the side when you look at her front on & little indentations in the tip.

She never shows the left side of her face so I wonder what that side looks like.

I'd be fuming after spending so much money for it to not be worth it. It's been about 2 years so I wonder if she'll get a revision / use filler to correct or if she's just going to live with it.

Pics in order of before, during healing & after nose job.
going back to this, they've actually switched sides on the pod maybe so she doesnt have to be filmed from the left?!?!

going back to this, they've actually switched sides on the pod maybe so she doesnt have to be filmed from the left?!?!
Oh really, I never really watch the podcast clips so didn't notice she ever sat with the left side showing.... interesting
---
It's giving detective 👏🏼 never clocked the football...she posted a pic with so many different types in the shop, I don't think she would buy a football if it didn't have significance. When has Cinzia ever spoken about football 😂

A stuffed toy is over £200? Jeez. You can't buy sense!

Reactions: 4
....so The Girls Bathroom went from being based around girls having chats in club toilets to someone's bathroom in their house...what is this branding I'm confused
Yeh but clubbing is no longer their image, remember🤣 they’re way too classy for club toilets so now it’s just a Tory bathroom instead

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeh but clubbing is no longer their image, remember🤣 they’re way too classy for club toilets so now it’s just a Tory bathroom instead
It's so dumb, they jumped on the name without thinking about longevity just how much money they can get at the time like most of their ideas.

Remember their DRINKING card game with the most childish truth or dares I've ever heard, bare in mind they would remind us every vlog that they only drink various forms of Coke most of the time.

Then the "His Lost" merch only to secretly get in relationships while portraying themselves as single for the podcast.

What happened to their clothing brand they were crying about a yr or two ago💀 couldn't pump it out quick enough so gave up it seems.

Reactions: 10
It's so dumb, they jumped on the name without thinking about longevity just how much money they can get at the time like most of their ideas.

Remember their DRINKING card game with the most childish truth or dares I've ever heard, bare in mind they would remind us every vlog that they only drink various forms of Coke most of the time.

Then the "His Lost" merch only to secretly get in relationships while portraying themselves as single for the podcast.

What happened to their clothing brand they were crying about a yr or two ago💀 couldn't pump it out quick enough so gave up it seems.
Don’t forget about the time when they were cosplaying as tennis players or that time when they wore that god awful makeup (sophia in particular) while promoting ostrich inspired dresses 💀💀
---
Don’t forget about the time when they were cosplaying as tennis players or that time when they wore that god awful makeup (sophia in particular) while promoting ostrich inspired dresses 💀💀
Now that i’ve said this i also got war flashbacks of cinzia wearing the missmatched bucket hat outfit in their 💐frolicking💐 era and the atrocious outfits that came straight after the frolicking era (when they were picking strawberries every day) lolol just typing this is making me cackle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
---

Now that i’ve said this i also got war flashbacks of cinzia wearing the missmatched bucket hat outfit in their 💐frolicking💐 era and the atrocious outfits that came straight after the frolicking era (when they were picking strawberries every day) lolol just typing this is making me cackle 😂😂😂
The frolicking reminds me of when they did a "mum buys my ASOS order" during lockdown & they both didnt like a swim suit until they saw the brand was expensive so then they both all of a sudden liked it. What Snobs.

Also in the early days where they were partners with Kiehl's for the longest time, then once it ended they inadvertently admitted it actually broke their skin out & didn't really like it, They'll do anything for money 🤦🏼‍♀️

When's the last time they used their Rimmel foundations or any of the products they make TikToks / promote in their videos. I can only imagine how much tit they have laying around & never use yet want us to buy.

Prime example of the type of Influencer who promote anything for a pay check even if it's bad, resulting in their audience waisting money for their benefit

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I still need someone to still some tea about why her and her ex broke up. Dating a footballer does mean she and Sophia can at least mimic the same rich house wife lifestyle I’d saying they’d have matching G wagons but Cinzia still doesnt have her license 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wait till cinzias footballer bf starts buying her expensive bags shoes jewellery etc it will be all over her insta more than ever, that’s all we will see of his existence…

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.