Sophia and Cinzia #36 Genuinely no originality, not a single unique thought. They are compulsive, Trend leeching, Money hungry people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title kind of says it all …

Mod edit, "no title they're boring" has been done to death over the years. It always gets a lot of votes, but if there's no title better to leave it blank and not suggest it in future

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
I would love to know you guys predictions if Sophia gets married in the next 2 years.

Reactions: 3
First time writing on this!! I quite like Sophia and Cinzia’s podcast and have watched them for a while. But lately it has really been annoying me how much they contradict themselves and have double standards for behaviour like cheating etc!! Like they (quite rightly) go nuts about guys doing things like that and then condone and even promote girls to do it??
Also wish they would stop singing on the pod it’s genuinely jarring 🫣 especially Cinzia lol

Reactions: 14
First time writing on this!! I quite like Sophia and Cinzia’s podcast and have watched them for a while. But lately it has really been annoying me how much they contradict themselves and have double standards for behaviour like cheating etc!! Like they (quite rightly) go nuts about guys doing things like that and then condone and even promote girls to do it??
Also wish they would stop singing on the pod it’s genuinely jarring 🫣 especially Cinzia lol
They are the WORST for double standards, especially with cheating. If a girl messages in saying she fancies a guy from work but has a boyfriend they say it’s a sign and to go for it on the next work night out. If a girl says her boyfriend has even looked at another girl they start fake gagging and screaming cheater

Reactions: 19
Let’s see if we have a video today!
Just uploaded!

They've spoken about matcha for basically 15 minutes... remember when they used to actually talk about their life & things they got up to recently🤦🏽‍♀️

Nearly an hour of boring chat, not worth watching

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sophia said eras tickets pronounced as “airahs” which is how Americans say it rather than earahs which is the UK pronounciation which makes me think she’s seen a lot of Americans on TikTok talking about it and isn’t intelligent enough to realise it’s the word eras pronounced the UK way which is a common word, and she just thinks the eras tour is pronounced that way bc of TikTok or she’s trying to be American again (the rest of the sentence wasn’t American lol)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Sophia said eras tickets pronounced as “airahs” which is how Americans say it rather than earahs which is the UK pronounciation which makes me think she’s seen a lot of Americans on TikTok talking about it and isn’t intelligent enough to realise it’s the word eras pronounced the UK way which is a common word, and she just thinks the eras tour is pronounced that way bc of TikTok or she’s trying to be American again (the rest of the sentence wasn’t American lol)
I really don’t think it’s that deep tho lol

Reactions: 5
The constant American accents is already too much as it is & I can JUST stand their normal accents.

If the Aussie accent becomes a frequent thing I might actually throw my laptop out the window.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Since when did they even like Taylor swift I swear to god they will hop on any basic and bland trend. But it makes sense that they obsess over the mediocrity of Taylor swift and Harry seeing as they have reaped so much success with stale ideas and repeated concepts again and again 😍😍

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
They are the WORST for double standards, especially with cheating. If a girl messages in saying she fancies a guy from work but has a boyfriend they say it’s a sign and to go for it on the next work night out. If a girl says her boyfriend has even looked at another girl they start fake gagging and screaming cheater
this is such a toxic mindset that they’re spreading to the younger impressionable listeners. it’s so immature of them to say women are always in the right and men are always in the wrong

the whole “duck men” thing is so cringe imo they need to grow up. i wonder if sophia realizes she is literally about to marry brian who is a man

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.