Sophia and Cinzia #36 Genuinely no originality, not a single unique thought. They are compulsive, Trend leeching, Money hungry people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone let me know if them ACOTAR books are actually good?
Personally wouldn’t read them because the author is trash as a person but i’ve heard they’re actually not that good from people outside of her fan base

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Cinzia is definitely a big time consumer, I'm sure with good marketing she'll be easy to convince.

With that being said I still can't see her using it unless the place she goes for her filler / other cosmetic procedures does it too or someone she's close with has done it (they don't seem to have friends so I can't see that happening😂). I feel like the fact that it's a weekly thing that she has to inject herself & keep on top of she'd be more hesitant out of laziness. (Let's not forget she didn't wash a jumper for 3 weeks, orders deliveroo everyday even though there's a shop round the corner, gets Ubers everywhere etc)

Also I've heard there's alot of maintenance you have to keep up after your run of injections & alot of people gain the weight back unless they take maintenance doses / keep the exercise up.

It'll be so stupid if she has taken it because we've seen she has been able to loose weight before, she has all the time in the world to do so again, if she is taking it especially now she's apparently a WAG & wants to fit in then that's even more sad.

Last edited:
Cinzia deffi has ozempic face in the new vlog lol, and her torso is getting skinny weirdly fast in a way that can’t be natural

The thing is we haven't seen her body in video at all in the past few months, if she shows her outfit it's baggy, she's sat in a way that hides her lower half or she has a coat on. For podcast episodes she covers herself with a pillow if she wears something tight.

Her face has changed since having that chin Lipo which I think is making the "weight loss" look more dramatic too.

If she's gone through all this trouble to just cover herself up it's so pointless.

She only posts pics - they can easily be edited to make her waist small, face slimmer etc. - Lidia literally makes herself into a size 8 in her pics but gets exposed every week for posting a video where she looks nothing like it, so it can't be that hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just by Lidia's vlog today I can tell Cinzia is being more conscious of what she's eating & exercising more.

She ate cod & potato at a restaurant while Lidia & Olivia ate truffle pasta, you know her & Sophia live on pasta when they go out to eat. Spotted a my protein cookie in the background of her flat, She's back on the acai bowls & they even rode lime bikes to go get smoothies lool

Get more info about her life from Lidia than we do in her own vlogs😂😂

Reactions: 7
I agree that I think Cinzia is so risk-averse and completely unaware of anything outside of her immediate bubble that she wouldn't think to be getting ozempic via illegal or even vaguely shady channels, I just personally don't think it's in her nature. I honestly wouldn't even imagine she's registered with a GP, I imagine the only healthcare professionals she sees are fillers/cosmetic procedures. What is in her nature, however, is the crash dieting and fixation foods. She could just be going through another tuna salad phase where she consumes about 800 calories a day through sheer laziness and not knowing how to cook. That's how she lost a bunch of weight last time in a very concerningly short amount of time.

Reactions: 10
I agree, in 3 months she dropped a significant amount of weight.

She was working out anywhere & everywhere - I remember when they used to pay for AirBnBs / hotels in London she would bring her weights with her or go to the gym in the hotel everyday, which good on her for staying consistent & having enough discipline to workout while everyone else watched TV etc.

It became unhealthy when she would just eat Acia bowls, protein cookies, matcha, tuna steak or greek salads every day.

I remember her filming in her family home & her mum bought donuts, she sniffed the box then said they were the devil so she couldn't eat them...It was really intense & concerning with how obsessed she became.

Hopefully she takes more time with loosing weight & eating more diverse meals etc. because once you stop crash dieting & go back to eating normal the weight just piles back on.

Last edited:
I wonder if now she’s dating a footballer she’s conscious of other girls she’ll be surrounded by so feels an added pressure to be looking her best at all times, leading to extreme dieting/procedures. It’s not like he’s David Beckham though, I can’t imagine she’ll be getting papped with him

Reactions: 10
Honestly lidia got them on to saying "she doesn't be" it's the worse thing everrrr. There was a point where Cinzia kept saying "Deep it" & that really got on my nerves.

They are so repetitive & say phrases over & over it's so irritating.
The worst one from Cinzia was "are you mad?" after every sentence

Reactions: 1
Crazy how Sophia's nose literally has reverted back to her old nose but worse.

Her nostrils more visible from the front than they used to be, it's now gone wonky / has a weird fold of skin in the side when you look at her front on & little indentations in the tip.

She never shows the left side of her face so I wonder what that side looks like.

I'd be fuming after spending so much money for it to not be worth it. It's been about 2 years so I wonder if she'll get a revision / use filler to correct or if she's just going to live with it.

Pics in order of before, during healing & after nose job.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Low-key, i feel like you can analyse cinzia and her apparent behaviours and eating habits as much as you like but we don’t actually know her, we see very little of her life and there are plenty of people who take ozempic etc, get surgery that you would never expect so i think it’s a bit naive to say for sure that she doesn’t take it. She isn’t that risk averse if she’s getting lipo on her chin and filling up with botox all the time, but anyway, thing is we will never know so there no point speculating THAT much

Reactions: 6

Her nostrils more visible from the front than they used to be, it's now gone wonky / has a weird fold of skin in the side when you look at her front on & little indentations in the tip.

She never shows the left side of her face so I wonder what that side looks like.

I'd be fuming after spending so much money for it to not be worth it. It's been about 2 years so I wonder if she'll get a revision / use filler to correct or if she's just going to live with it.

god that last pic! your right never seen it from the left side

Reactions: 5

its deffo a polybeak deformity, looks so like it if you google that

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.