Sophia and Cinzia #34 Sophia keeps role playing as a Tory, is it time for Cinzia’s solo story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm so why’s she still editing it then…?
Looks like another boring video inside cinzias flat which they filmed the day it needed uploading. They put 0 effort into their videos they literally don’t even get changed or put makeup on to film and just stand there talking nonsense. It’s nothing worth actually watching

Reactions: 27
Cinz is deffo not single she just did a grwm for date night and Aaron was shirtless in the back at one point, deffo a case of just not feeling the need to post him as much as Sophia

Reactions: 31
Cinzia must be single always at Pilates, getting her revenge body. No sign of her doing anything with Aaron. I assume Sophia is always with Max on weekends as he works 5 days
Sophia is such a SAHGF like what do you do when your bf is out 5 days a week? Like that’s a perfect way to create content and be super active on your platforms but no I’m sure she pulls a patrick star and waits for him to come home

Reactions: 14
I really thought she was single, esp with how much Sophia is posting
I get you, I honestly feel like relationships like cinzias could be more genuine or something, this could be me really reaching but I know of couples who on insta seem picture perfect but in reality have awful issues and then more low-key ones who are super happy

Reactions: 32
I get you, I honestly feel like relationships like cinzias could be more genuine or something, this could be me really reaching but I know of couples who on insta seem picture perfect but in reality have awful issues and then more low-key ones who are super happy
Tbh I can really see this being the case. Perhaps Sophia feels the need to post her bf more to reassure people that they’re good when they’re actually not, and Cinzia is a bit more secure in her relationship so she doesn’t need to shove it down peoples throats. OR she’s in a new relationship and doesn’t feel the need to disclose that because she never actually revealed who Aaron was

Reactions: 22
Sophia is such a SAHGF like what do you do when your bf is out 5 days a week? Like that’s a perfect way to create content and be super active on your platforms but no I’m sure she pulls a patrick star and waits for him to come home
“Pulls a Patrick star” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is deffo me projecting but I feel like cinzia is very secure in her relationship
same idk why everyone was saying she was single even when she's mentioned him recently multiple times I think it's probably like a case of private but not secret as people (aka us) know his full name even though she hasn't said anything, probs doesn't want people stalking her bf or getting too into involved after such a public relationship with Lewis that didn't end well in all honesty

Reactions: 7
Hi guys, long time lurker but I just had to say this even tho its off topic, but I actually hate it when Lidia pouts in her pics 😭😭 it’s so ugly, her lips literally look like a prolapsed haemorrhoid 😭 idk if I’m just being a hater or what but I cant stand it 🤣 anyways thanks, feels good to get that off my chest 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi guys, long time lurker but I just had to say this even tho its off topic, but I actually hate it when Lidia pouts in her pics 😭😭 it’s so ugly, her lips literally look like a prolapsed haemorrhoid 😭 idk if I’m just being a hater or what but I cant stand it 🤣 anyways thanks, feels good to get that off my chest 🤣🤣🤣
Her lips look like my cats ass hole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
she’s got such a smug face

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The phlegm in the corners of her lips is deffo what started covid 19

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cinz is deffo not single she just did a grwm for date night and Aaron was shirtless in the back at one point, deffo a case of just not feeling the need to post him as much as Sophia
The amount of sniffling and sucking her spit in this voice over gave Lidia a run for her money 🙈

Reactions: 4
I like her so much more than Sophia for this. Hers seems so forced.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.