Sophia and Cinzia #31 Messy girls in a stress-free world, let’s give children’s book writing a whirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s acc cute to see cinzia just taking Mari away ngl, I feel like she’s more wholesome when she’s with her

• Heart
Reactions: 44
As long as she’s not with the phlegm gremlin🤷🏼‍♀️But agreed so nice to see Mari being treated to a little designer thing and a nice holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As long as she’s not with the phlegm gremlin🤷🏼‍♀️But agreed so nice to see Mari being treated to a little designer thing and a nice holiday
I can only assume phlegm gremlin refers to the other tree stump of a sister!!??LOOOOL

And agreed I think it shows how thoughtful Cinzia can be. And I know it’s bare minimum to treat ur siblings well but I’m telling you I would not be paying for a holiday and designer item for my brothers lol and vice versa

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can only assume phlegm gremlin refers to the other tree stump of a sister!!??LOOOOL

And agreed I think it shows how thoughtful Cinzia can be. And I know it’s bare minimum to treat ur siblings well but I’m telling you I would not be paying for a holiday and designer item for my brothers lol and vice versa
She was named the phlegm gremlin by a user on here ages ago and I love it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else find it strange that the two girls are starting to do more stuff separately?? Like Cinzia going on that PR trip on her own and now Sophia at Wimbledon (I’m assuming with Slazenger or Lacoste??) I know they both had holidays that were probably booked in advance etc but idk I just find it out of character for them

Reactions: 11
Anyone else find it strange that the two girls are starting to do more stuff separately?? Like Cinzia going on that PR trip on her own and now Sophia at Wimbledon (I’m assuming with Slazenger or Lacoste??) I know they both had holidays that were probably booked in advance etc but idk I just find it out of character for them
Pretty sure she’s just at tennis with her Tory bf, she took a pic of the side of a Porsche which is the car he drives ?

Reactions: 15
I’d be bleeping mortified if my sister asked me to take pics of her on all fours 😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I do think it's cute she's taken Mari away

I might scream if I see those emojis any more though!!!

Reactions: 5
Wonder why Lidia has not gone with them :unsure: I hope it was Cinzia saying she just wants to treat Mari to a holiday on their own cause I doubt it was lidias choice not to go haha feel like shes probably raging shes not there

Reactions: 13
oh shut up
Sad case for you not to care. Does it suprise me? No cause you also made a comment on how "people always gotta make it about race" when somebody was describing an important topic. So you clearly are so out of touch with reality that you have to belittle people into shutting up about topics that you obviously are too privilied to go through. Shame shame shame on you!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone here mentioned (in this thread or maybe another one) that their friendship is shallow and I agree. Behind closed doors I really think that all they talk about is boys, their business, and pointless/random things (refer to any of their vlogs for an example). When I think about it, I think that if you were to ask either of them what they love about the other person I think they’d actually be at a loss for words😂.
I definitely think they have plenty of fun together and they obviously get along just fine but their “bestie” relationship reeks of “I’ve known you a long time, our parents/family know each other so we’re besties”. And I’m sure that them having a business together (in their minds) strengthens their “bestie” relationship. I could be wrong, but if I’m right I definitely wouldn’t expect them to realize it because based on the videos I’ve watched and the few podcast episodes I’ve listened to, they are quite vapid and they seem to lack the emotional intelligence necessary to come to such a conclusion anyway

Reactions: 12
Sad case for you not to care. Does it suprise me? No cause you also made a comment on how "people always gotta make it about race" when somebody was describing an important topic. So you clearly are so out of touch with reality that you have to belittle people into shutting up about topics that you obviously are too privilied to go through. Shame shame shame on you!
Fr sorry me not having abortion rights is so annoying for that dumb bleep to hear about LOL

Also low-key peeping the people laugh reacting 😮💨😮💨😮💨😮💨😮💨

Honestly not even surprised that this person has told you to shut up for speaking up on abortion rights in Poland and Mexico. This is the same person thats so far up Elle Darbys arse, the girl thats outwardly stated she hates polish people and immigrants.
Fr ❤❤❤ Honestly certified trash let’s hope they don’t make a return to the server lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If they use 🫶🏾 one more time!! I haven't even gotten into this emoji yet, and they've already made me feel annoyed by it.

Reactions: 1
Random but also Sophia in the vlog saying she wants to get more into clubbing in the Harry Styles vlog??? They just force and beg everything so much, like just go to the club then if that’s what you want to do, stop announcing it to make us think you’re some off the rails raver babe like the cast of euphoria. She talked about it so much that I swear next she’ll be trying to convince us she’s some crazy party girl when we all know that’s not the truth! Come on Sophia babe own your boring self, no need to pretend you’re effy from skins hun. (Also not shaming people who don’t club or drink, I have really outgrown both drinking and clubbing in recent years after taking it too far on many nights out lol, I just think Sophia is always pretending to be something she’s not)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Random but also Sophia in the vlog saying she wants to get more into clubbing in the Harry Styles vlog??? They just force and beg everything so much, like just go to the club then if that’s what you want to do, stop announcing it to make us think you’re some off the rails raver babe like the cast of euphoria. She talked about it so much that I swear next she’ll be trying to convince us she’s some crazy party girl when we all know that’s not the truth! Come on Sophia babe own your boring self, no need to pretend you’re effy from skins hun. (Also not shaming people who don’t club or drink, I have really outgrown both drinking and clubbing in recent years after taking it too far on many nights out lol, I just think Sophia is always pretending to be something she’s not)
It's just so cringe either way, I hate when people who are literally in their mid-20s make either clubbing or not clubbing their personality trait. Like literally no one cares if you want to go clubbing just do it, and if you don't like it, great, I promise we don't need an announcement either way

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.