Sophia and Cinzia #31 Messy girls in a stress-free world, let’s give children’s book writing a whirl

will the book be a flop?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This iykyk tit is so stupid 🙂 went to the modern family house ikyky?? Know that you watch the show? Ground breaking top secret knowledge

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The fact Sophia has bigger boobs than me and I’m chubby is ✨upsetting✨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree that it's Sophias body that carries her. I feel so bad in saying that but it is true, she knows it, and it works for her doing the bare minimum as she puts no effort into her fashion and insta like Cinzia.

Reactions: 15
Is Sophia really flaunting her body, or is she just taking normal pics but others are just focusing on her body?

They both have very similar pics and I wouldn't say Sophia posts her body any more or less than Cinzia.. I actually think Cinzia tends to wear skimpier outfits than Sophia. I've seen her boobs and fanny hanging out more than anything. So a bit unfair to say Sophia is using her body. As for fashion, Sophia has always just been a plain girl. As much as Sophia is annoying, I think this critique is a bit much now.

Reactions: 57
Is Sophia really flaunting her body, or is she just taking normal pics but others are just focusing on her body?

They both have very similar pics and I wouldn't say Sophia posts her body any more or less than Cinzia.. I actually think Cinzia tends to wear skimpier outfits than Sophia. I've seen her boobs and fanny hanging out more than anything. So a bit unfair to say Sophia is using her body. As for fashion, Sophia has always just been a plain girl. As much as Sophia is annoying, I think this critique is a bit much now.
think more so sophia doesn’t seem to have much going for her other than her body (and perhaps without which she wouldn’t be as successful), whereas people might find that cinzia has a better/more interesting personality, bolder outfit/makeup choices etc. NOT that she’s actively “using” her body per se but can’t deny that it helps her be “goals 😍😍” to her audience and all. think sophia has a great body but i personally find cinzia funnier, but both are insufferable in different ways

Reactions: 14
think more so sophia doesn’t seem to have much going for her other than her body (and perhaps without which she wouldn’t be as successful), whereas people might find that cinzia has a better/more interesting personality, bolder outfit/makeup choices etc. NOT that she’s actively “using” her body per se but can’t deny that it helps her be “goals 😍😍” to her audience and all. think sophia has a great body but i personally find cinzia funnier, but both are insufferable in different ways
Well, in the words of Beyoncé, "if you got it, flaunt it" 😅🤭
Okay, but seriously, I really hate to defend Sophia lmao but that's also not her fault if she has a nice body which might help her with engagement. And you say Cinzia has more personality, but we can't all have big personalities. And I have seen Sophia have more personality around people (and Cinzia act really reserved), whereas Cinzia has more personality through the camera and is funnier. So I guess different circumstances brings out different things in them.

Saying Sophia doesn't put in any effort, because she doesn't have much else going for her than her looks may be true, but she also puts more effort in their brand and vlogging. Maybe that's her way of showing more effort and taking charge of their brand more than Cinzia does? I know that's a different from IG posts, but I would agree more with Sophia relying on her body for everything, if she didn't do duck all else.

Reactions: 16
Well, in the words of Beyoncé, "if you got it, flaunt it" 😅🤭
Okay, but seriously, I really hate to defend Sophia lmao but that's also not her fault if she has a nice body which might help her with engagement. And you say Cinzia has more personality, but we can't all have big personalities. And I have seen Sophia have more personality around people (and Cinzia act really reserved), whereas Cinzia has more personality through the camera and is funnier. So I guess different circumstances brings out different things in them.

Saying Sophia doesn't put in any effort, because she doesn't have much else going for her than her looks may be true, but she also puts more effort in their brand and vlogging. Maybe that's her way of showing more effort and taking charge of their brand more than Cinzia does? I know that's a different from IG posts, but I would agree more with Sophia relying on her body for everything, if she didn't do duck all else.
TOTALLY AGREE

Reactions: 2
I agree that it's Sophias body that carries her. I feel so bad in saying that but it is true, she knows it, and it works for her doing the bare minimum as she puts no effort into her fashion and insta like Cinzia.
I would do it too if I was Sophia, use what you have and gain from it, its like Molly Mae she has the Fiat 500 on lock with coming across as girl next door plain Jane, not threatening looking, attainable if you do X she won't drop her safe branding as it works for her. I know it ain't their style, but it would just be cool to see them experiment more as eventhough she did it in lockdown Sophia pink hair was cool, so different for her and it seemed fun. Cinzia seems to put more in her insta, and doesn't care for YouTube or posting the podcast but then Sophia will try more with YouTube and posting hey new video and stuff.

Wonder if they'll get into the bigger influencer world in the US with Naomi since she's hanging with Desi.

Reactions: 6
I would do it too if I was Sophia, use what you have and gain from it, its like Molly Mae she has the Fiat 500 on lock with coming across as girl next door plain Jane, not threatening looking, attainable if you do X she won't drop her safe branding as it works for her. I know it ain't their style, but it would just be cool to see them experiment more as eventhough she did it in lockdown Sophia pink hair was cool, so different for her and it seemed fun. Cinzia seems to put more in her insta, and doesn't care for YouTube or posting the podcast but then Sophia will try more with YouTube and posting hey new video and stuff.

Wonder if they'll get into the bigger influencer world in the US with Naomi since she's hanging with Desi.
I wondered this too! The girls love Desi. Although it’s interesting Naomi didn’t post them much while they saw her in LA

Reactions: 4
The LBD Cinzia posted is so weird.. I think she has a great body too but Sophia has a 'wear anything' body whereas sometimes Cinzia wears clothes meant for 'waer anything' bodies and they just look... Odd? Like the cut out in the middle seems so strange. I honestly would not have a good time or enjoy myself at all if I went out in some of their outfits especially Cinzia as it just seems like something you have to constantly rearrange on your body? I don't see the point in fashion if it literally only looks good in a perfectly arranged pose lollll maybe if they were cat walk models dressing conceptually. But they aren't...

Reactions: 8
The LBD Cinzia posted is so weird.. I think she has a great body too but Sophia has a 'wear anything' body whereas sometimes Cinzia wears clothes meant for 'waer anything' bodies and they just look... Odd? Like the cut out in the middle seems so strange. I honestly would not have a good time or enjoy myself at all if I went out in some of their outfits especially Cinzia as it just seems like something you have to constantly rearrange on your body? I don't see the point in fashion if it literally only looks good in a perfectly arranged pose lollll maybe if they were cat walk models dressing conceptually. But they aren't...
i think the dress itself looks bad, even on the actual model 💀 hee poses look silly too

Reactions: 5
She looks nice here but doesn’t look like her lol

Omg look how wide her arm is because she’s tried to edit her waist
People were saying this on the Lidia thread too but to me it looks like there’s black panelling on the trousers??

Reactions: 1
It’s been pointed out so many times but Cinzia doesn’t dress for her body type. I actually think she is quite small, she has skinny legs and arms and a flat stomach but doesn’t have the smaller waist that Sophia benefits from. She should wear things that accentuate her figure but that dress makes her waist look even wider. I thought this about that orange skirt and pink too combo - really made her body look very stocky and shapeless

Reactions: 9
Not to be extra but I do think constantly talking about whether clothes are flattering or that some people have a “wear anything body” is harmful. Every body is a “wear anything body”. We always say that cinzia should accept her body and stop editing her pictures but then also criticise her if her outfits don’t make her look like she’s got a tiny waist. I just think it’s harmful to constantly be talking about how certain body types should only wear certain things. Everyone should be able to experiment with fashion not just the skinny girls. Some girls body types are straighter and maybe stockier but that doesn’t mean they should spend their whole life trying to hide that or only wearing clothes to manipulate how their body looks so that they look curvier

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I don't even think it's a case of only wearing clothes to suit her body. That LBD would look 1000x better if she had just had it tailored to fit properly just like all of her other outfits 😓 but instead she just thinks anything expensive will look good

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.