Sophia and Cinzia #31 Messy girls in a stress-free world, let’s give children’s book writing a whirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I’m so over people in the U.K. speaking about how terrible this issue is because I live in Northern Ireland and we had ZERO abortion rights and anytime we tried to fight for it people in the rest of the U.K. turned a blind eye to it and didn’t give af. They care so much about it happening to Americans but they didn’t care when it was right on their doorstep, miss me with the clownery. ( I’m speaking in general terms here btw not about cinzia alone lol)

just me expressing that it’s corny to only care about an issue when it’s happening in a country you deem relevant or trendy. UsingCinzia just an example, she didn’t speak up when it happened in Poland/Mexico etc so why when it’s Americans does she feel the need. That’s where she gets her matcha lattes and goes on her LA hikes therefore they’re worthy of some sympathy from her and a story post lol? Sorry if I come off heated it’s just something I care about a lot haha. You can certainly sympathise with America it’s so truly awful but like don’t pick and choose which countries and when you’re gonna care

edit: also I don’t want to start a heavy debate on this equally heavy issue haha all I’m trying to express is the performative activism of people like cinzia
oh shut up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
oh shut up
I’m new to tattle but can I ask the question why potentially you behave like such a bleep to all users on here at all times? if u don’t want to read the tit posted log out or reply with something maybe more than oh shut up and state ur case

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
oh shut up
All I’m saying it’s so many ppl r so performative when it comes to posting tit bc they don’t give a duck when it happens elsewhere. Sorry you’re so pressed that you even have to comment . I’m not even the bleeping person that brought up the subject in the first place you absolute disease

would love to not give you the time of day but you’re just always at this. I’m all for people disagreeing with my opinions and having different views in here but you never acc have anything valuable to say with your catty little posts you’re just a hater, if you came with actual factsas to why I’m wrong for saying This i would respect you but you’re just stirring tit for no reason. It’s acc funny to witness. You can post whatever you like as it is tattle and people are free to say what they like but you’re just embarrassing to witness. Other users debate and have differing opinions all the time on here but they seem to talk it out civilly but you just asked like a little baby

Reactions: 15
Not miss cinzia causing a ruckus in here with her 💔💔💔💔 emojis 😭😭😭

also I can’t with them at apple store no way they just walked in and dropped all that money at once must be nice lol

Reactions: 2
oh shut up
I mean you could have atleast shared a valuable opinion here 😅

This is the same Karen who said "someone's always gotta make it about race" so enough said really 😂 I'm not sure why you're wasting your time making remarks on this thread against what other users are saying if you don't enjoy it? why don't you start an Elle Darby fan club with all the ass licking you've been doing on there lately, you might actually find happiness from it

Reactions: 22
I mean you could have atleast shared a valuable opinion here 😅

This is the same Karen who said "someone's always gotta make it about race" so enough said really 😂 I'm not sure why you're wasting your time making remarks on this thread against what other users are saying if you don't enjoy it? why don't you start an Elle Darby fan club with all the ass licking you've been doing on there lately, you might actually find happiness from it
Nah please if she supports elle darby that says it all lol, dont waste ur breath on her girlies

Reactions: 28
"We're cool apple girls"

"We're so cool"

i think it's hilarious that the girls seemingly just discovered that music is a thing? first they force themselves into an obsession with Harry Styles and next they think having ridiculously overpriced headphones makes them cool. although i don't condone style theft, these girls need a friend with actual taste that they can take influence from lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"We're cool apple girls"

"We're so cool"

i think it's hilarious that the girls seemingly just discovered that music is a thing? first they force themselves into an obsession with Harry Styles and next they think having ridiculously overpriced headphones makes them cool. although i don't condone style theft, these girls need a friend with actual taste that they can take influence from lmao
Please so true, if you have to state multiple times that you’re cool than you deffo aren’t cool

also I love like the normal AirPods etc but I can’t help but think these airpod max things are just a crazy expensive Trend

Reactions: 6
I saw Lidia the other day and all I have to say is everyone is so right about her what an absolute stuck up witch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder what will happen to content when the girls inevitable want to move in with their boyfriends. I know Cinzia has lived with a boyf before but she was always more open about Lewis than she ever has been about her current boyfriend/Lewis didn't mind being in videos

Reactions: 4
I wonder what will happen to content when the girls inevitable want to move in with their boyfriends. I know Cinzia has lived with a boyf before but she was always more open about Lewis than she ever has been about her current boyfriend/Lewis didn't mind being in videos
I think they’ll stop YouTube by the end of the year once their “brand” comes out

Reactions: 14
Now it will be insufferable sneak peals of whatever they are working on. They need to find the balance of teasing, as I get they may not want to expose everything, but not doing enough people won't even know they have something coming or what it is, and their target audience is young and won't have money to just drop when they say X is out shop now. If this project isn't something we'd truly expect from them in terms of not being a cash grab and a true S+C thing then they just need to stop.

Reactions: 6
Poor Mari has been roped into being Cinzia’s photographer for a week

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All I’m saying it’s so many ppl r so performative when it comes to posting tit bc they don’t give a duck when it happens elsewhere. Sorry you’re so pressed that you even have to comment . I’m not even the bleeping person that brought up the subject in the first place you absolute disease

would love to not give you the time of day but you’re just always at this. I’m all for people disagreeing with my opinions and having different views in here but you never acc have anything valuable to say with your catty little posts you’re just a hater, if you came with actual factsas to why I’m wrong for saying This i would respect you but you’re just stirring tit for no reason. It’s acc funny to witness. You can post whatever you like as it is tattle and people are free to say what they like but you’re just embarrassing to witness. Other users debate and have differing opinions all the time on here but they seem to talk it out civilly but you just asked like a little baby
Honestly not even surprised that this person has told you to shut up for speaking up on abortion rights in Poland and Mexico. This is the same person thats so far up Elle Darbys arse, the girl thats outwardly stated she hates polish people and immigrants.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.