Sophia & Cinzia #30 Making decent content is an uphill battle & so bloody boring they’ve dried up tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @hellokitty78 for the title suggestion!

Somehow we have made it to another thread despite the girls doing sweet FA. We thought they did the bare minimum before but have now reached new levels.

I’m not sure there’s anything of note to recap but let’s give it a go….

*tumbleweed*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Waiting for the girls to do something interesting ….

miss the chats on this thread 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i don’t know if I’ve missed something but are they living in london full time now? Has Sophia sold her house?

i don’t know if I’ve missed something but are they living in london full time now? Has Sophia sold her house?
No they kept their Nottingham homes and rent in London till September (I guess)

Is it just me or are their sit down YouTube videos super boring?

They’re off to Tulum imminently but even then it’ll just be photos of a fruit platter with “🥺
Watch Pasta get replaced by açaí bowls lol

Watch Pasta get replaced by açaí bowls lol (they are soooo predictable)

Watch Pasta get replaced by açaí bowls lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He is watching her with his gloves and scarf and wondering wtf is going on
Why is she holding and scrunching her bag like that? If she wanted a clutch, get one. Or at least swap the straps for shorter ones. If not, just wear it properly over the shoulder. Looks a bit silly with the outfit imo.

Reactions: 14
The girls have gone so boring now! I have no intention of watching the vlog it looks so boring damn. What has happened to the girls??

Reactions: 17
I feel like last year I was like wow i hope they do travel vlogs again soon when they can because their vlogs are sooo boring and need livening up and their old travel vlogs were good...but even those have been boring recently too

Reactions: 6
Why is she holding and scrunching her bag like that? If she wanted a clutch, get one. Or at least swap the straps for shorter ones. If not, just wear it properly over the shoulder. Looks a bit silly with the outfit imo.
It’s because it is a bum bag not an actual bag. I’m sure she bought it a few years ago but sold it on depop

Reactions: 2
I’m sure in a podcast or video once Sophia was saying how she only ever likes to get white toenails or French bc it’s ‘classic’ and the colours ‘don’t look too nice’ or something like that now she’s got pink toes, and that shows she’s probs seen it on Pinterest or insta etc or someone having a matching nail set and just copied, snooze

I’m just re watching their Ibiza vlogs from summer and I have to say cinzia looks amazing in them she’s SO naturally pretty especially with her natural tan and holiday hair I’m always in such awe at her eyelashes!

It’s really sad she edits herself so severely because she genuinely is stunning and has such beautiful features I’m jealous lol 😩

Reactions: 15
I actually really enjoyed their latest podcast, I feel like the ghost stories were similar to content we would get during GRWM vids, it’s a shame their YouTube content is still lacking :’(

Have they said whether it's just them two going to Tulum or are their boyfriends going as well?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.