Sophia and Cinzia #26 Book is yet another scam, whose face is that on the gram?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you're talking about the bend in the column on the building behind her it literally looks like that you can see it at the base on the one on her other side !
Omg well that’s embarrassing for me 😂. But also I’m happy that it’s not photoshopped at the same time! Thanks for correcting me x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In the tour vlog, what was the green thing on Cinzia’s face when they were in the bathroom? It’s bugging me 🤣

Yeah tbf ngl, there is just something about Sophia I can’t bring myself to like and while I find Cinzia much more tolerable she also isn’t my favourite person ever. In my experience the girls that were witches in school generally stay witches and continue to think they’re the main character in everyone’s lives even after leaving. I’m sure there’s many exceptions to that narrative but from what I’ve seen or Sophia she definitely needs to mature more and Cinzia too for that matter, maybe just in other ways.
I heard years ago that Sophia wanted to strike out on her own and tried to get into presenting/something with Topshop and it didn’t work out so felt that she had to stick it out with Cinza so it doesn’t surprise me that the vibe is way more off these days as she’s wanted to leave for years but never got the opportunity/look how much more money they make together 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I heard years ago that Sophia wanted to strike out on her own and tried to get into presenting/something with Topshop and it didn’t work out so felt that she had to stick it out with Cinza so it doesn’t surprise me that the vibe is way more off these days as she’s wanted to leave for years but never got the opportunity/look how much more money they make together 🤷🏻‍♀️
Where did you hear this? I can’t imagine her presenting!

Reactions: 10
Sorry haven't posted in a while but go to 7.45 of their new vlog. They literally just copy whatever each other says. Nothing in their brains I swear

Reactions: 5
in the newest vlog i also noticed Sophia hasn’t got her boyfriend as her background anymore.. I know we mentioned it here so either she changed it to throw us of, like she did with the unfollowing or there’s actually trouble in paradise.. 👀
She probably realised she looked NEEDY AF! A boy would have to earn his position over many months, even a year lol, to be my phone background hahah

Reactions: 34
She probably realised she looked NEEDY AF! A boy would have to earn his position over many months, even a year lol, to be my phone background hahah
Even if I was dating Santan Dave, he isn’t replacing my dog as my Lock Screen no way

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think it’s throwing everyone off the scent as he legit was at their show on the first day - what could happen between then and now lol

Reactions: 8
The thing is also sophia edits the videos so she is in control of what the public see I feel like she def is bitchier irl but she just cuts it out. I also don’t buy the half-hearted thank yous she says I feel like she just does it for show idk that could just be me tho

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know where this is? Glad to see Sophia is doing something other than eating out
It’s the saatchi gallery in Chelsea, it’s quite a small gallery you could go around it within 40 minutes, deffo can’t spend an afternoon there😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.