Sophia and Cinzia #26 Book is yet another scam, whose face is that on the gram?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry I’m so off topic and this literally has nothing to do with Sophia and cinzia what so ever but today on tik tok I saw a tik tok about Tammy hembrow and Reece Hawkins (I don’t know if anyone remembers who they are) but I completely forgot about them and he’s got a new wife and a new baby but apparently doesn’t see his kids with Tammy anymore and I’m DYINGGGGG to know the tea🤣🤣🤣 so if anyone can link their thread or point me in the right direction I would be soooo grateful LOL, I’ve tried searching for a thread or something but can’t find anything on here
I used to follow Tammy for a bit but didn’t get too invested, there’s a Tiktok account that comes up on my fyp every now and then called “ausinfluencerupdates” and she made a vid about how Reece came back from Mexico (or somewhere) and now just has a new baby and family with this other chick, and Tammy said in an AMA or something she has sole custody of the older kids. Something like that haha

Reactions: 2
In the latest vlog they've now say necklaces normally??? only OG's remember them saying "neck-kee-laysiss" 😅 💀 😂

Wonder what made them change lol as I thought it was a Notts thing
This is the last thing in thought they'd change about themselves. The way they say used to say necklace wrong with such pride.

Not being dramatic, but there's no going back now, we've lost them for good. Now they're saying necklace like normal people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks guys so much about the info on Tammy and Reece hahahaha! Sorry to derail the thread, I have followed the instagram page for tea! Back to regular programming before I get blocked or banned 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I know we say Lidia is a right old beg and a tag along but I actually think the clips she put together of the first show were actually really sweet and made that first half of the Vlog. Sophia and Cinzia could have thought of doing something like that themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I know we say Lidia is a right old beg and a tag along but I actually think the clips she put together of the first show were actually really sweet and made that first half of the Vlog. Sophia and Cinzia could have thought of doing something like that themselves
Tbh I agree, and also I do think there’s something a bit more endearing about Cinzia and Lidia. I just feel that they both probably are genuinely nice girls underneath it all, maybe just a little slow on it and far too wrapped up in the wrong things. Like I enjoyed Lidia’s vlog in Italy with the family as herself and Cinzia in the environment seem so much more normal. Ngl though there’s just something about Sophia that I cannot warm to, there’s such a bitchy undertone to everything she does and even how she communicates with cinzia half the time. Even in the vlog when she was talking about Cinzias hair it was just such bad vibes.

Reactions: 42
Tbh I agree, and also I do think there’s something a bit more endearing about Cinzia and Lidia. I just feel that they both probably are genuinely nice girls underneath it all, maybe just a little slow on it and far too wrapped up in the wrong things. Like I enjoyed Lidia’s vlog in Italy with the family as herself and Cinzia in the environment seem so much more normal. Ngl though there’s just something about Sophia that I cannot warm to, there’s such a bitchy undertone to everything she does and even how she communicates with cinzia half the time. Even in the vlog when she was talking about Cinzias hair it was just such bad vibes.
I think lidia cares a lot more about her YouTube channel / followers or subscribers. She does put a fair bit of effort into her YouTube videos, and is really good at editing and really does try. I can imagine it is hard being in uni and trying to upload and edit, but I think she has a genuine interest in it and liking to do the creative stuff whereas Sophia is forced into it because cinzia won’t do it, so if she doesn’t no one else will. I personally don’t watch many of lidias videos anymore but I have always liked and admired that she puts quite a bit of effort into her channel and her relationship with her followers, she always on stories answering questions or asking how everyone’s day is and something about that is really genuine. You’ve got to remember she is very young and impressionable and has cinzia and Sophia as role models when they have some very toxic traits ie. Cinzia editing to look completely different, so I feel sorry for lidia when you take a step back and look at who she’s looking up too.

Reactions: 31
Agreed - honestly the best part of the vlog. The girls lack so much creativity and they have the funds to expand the team and get help and they don’t? It makes no sense but I guess they simply don’t care about YouTube except for the #ads

Reactions: 8
Sophia and Cinzia #27: Frumpy on tour, advice is immature, what does Cinzia look like? We're still unsure

• Haha
Reactions: 57

This!!! Back in the day when they used to do sit down grwm videos before nights out etc I always had such an off vibe about Sophia but couldn’t put my finger on it but always found sophia to be bitchy ans judgmental af

Reactions: 5
This!!! Back in the day when they used to do sit down grwm videos before nights out etc I always had such an off vibe about Sophia but couldn’t put my finger on it but always found sophia to be bitchy ans judgmental af
She’s always making sly bitchy passing comments to cinzia and let’s be honest if Sophia’s doing the editing cinzia probably isn’t even watching the vid back and seeing how it comes across. ‘Your hair is surprisingly nice’ after 2 seconds before saying oh you should wave it more often… as if she’s telling her to wave it cause she think it’ll look bad then actually being like oh it’s nicer than I thought it’d look

Reactions: 22
She’s always making sly bitchy passing comments to cinzia and let’s be honest if Sophia’s doing the editing cinzia probably isn’t even watching the vid back and seeing how it comes across. ‘Your hair is surprisingly nice’ after 2 seconds before saying oh you should wave it more often… as if she’s telling her to wave it cause she think it’ll look bad then actually being like oh it’s nicer than I thought it’d look

The hair thing was so out of pocket and she tried to play it off so much as well when she realised how outright bitchy it sounded. I literally have a friend just like Sophia (I’ve really distanced myself though) and she always used to make sly little digs about me to my face and around the rest of our group until one day I just asked her why she did it. Sophia really gives off the same energy and I can’t help but think she thinks she’s better than Cinzia.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
i think Sophia is a bit of a morpher. she morphs her personality to fit who she wants to impress. and unfortuantely for their brand, i think she gave up trying to impress Cinzia ages ago. they both just want a boyfriend to encompass their whole lives... it's sad but i've seen this a lot even with my regular friends.

Reactions: 18
In the latest vlog they've now say necklaces normally??? only OG's remember them saying "neck-kee-laysiss" 😅 💀 😂

Wonder what made them change lol as I thought it was a Notts thing
I will die if i don't see a vid of her saying that again😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And on that too, I think Sophia does care more about her subs that cinzia does. In the latest vlog, talking about what they enjoyed about the tour and cinzia is just “dressing up” whereas sophias like “seeing you guys”, it’s always Sophia ending the vlogs and saying “love ya” at the end.. cringe but she puts effort in to show she cares about her subs whereas cinzia clearly gives zero fucks lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
And on that too, I think Sophia does care more about her subs that cinzia does. In the latest vlog, talking about what they enjoyed about the tour and cinzia is just “dressing up” whereas sophias like “seeing you guys”, it’s always Sophia ending the vlogs and saying “love ya” at the end.. cringe but she puts effort in to show she cares about her subs whereas cinzia clearly gives zero fucks lol
tbf i was getting the impression they only wanted to go on tour to have an excuse to dress up :ROFLMAO: cos they'd never usually be caught dead in anything they've worn for the shows but feel comfortable enough to do it in front of their fans (cos cinzias said a few times she don't like walking in places with insta outfits on) it's a bit sad that cinzias first thought about everything is outfits and looking nice rather than wanting to enjoy herself

Reactions: 13
I remember an IG stories of their tour, when they were ending the night, it was Sophia who was wishing the audience to get home safely, and saying thank you to everyone. So it seems like she thinks of others more, whereas Cinzia is more self-centered and thinks of herself IMO.

As much as I do agree with others saying Cinzia is sweeter and nicer to people. But I think she only genuinely cares about people in her real life, and not so much about people outside her life (including followers). But with the job she has, she should care about us.

Reactions: 21
I remember an IG stories of their tour, when they were ending the night, it was Sophia who was wishing the audience to get home safely, and saying thank you to everyone. So it seems like she thinks of others more, whereas Cinzia is more self-centered and thinks of herself IMO.

As much as I do agree with others saying Cinzia is sweeter and nicer to people. But I think she only genuinely cares about people in her real life, and not so much about people outside her life (including followers). But with the job she has, she should care about us.
All I’m saying though, it’s it’s funnier that Sophia only appears nicer when it’s her public image and her fans that fund her lifestyle. But with her closest friend she can be such a sarky witch? Idk i guess there are lots of different ways of looking at it. Like I’m sure Cinzia is also genuinely nice to her fans at the meet and greet too, she’s hardly slapping and spitting in their faces

Also wasn’t it Sophia who was rumoured to be a total witch in school?

Reactions: 14
All I’m saying though, it’s it’s funnier that Sophia only appears nicer when it’s her public image and her fans that fund her lifestyle. But with her closest friend she can be such a sarky witch? Idk i guess there are lots of different ways of looking at it. Like I’m sure Cinzia is also genuinely nice to her fans at the meet and greet too, she’s hardly slapping and spitting in their faces

Also wasn’t it Sophia who was rumoured to be a total witch in school?
It was me who put in that story about them from school! They used to text about this girl who they were friends with behind her backs and then she found out or something like that, I was told from someone who went to university with people went to school with them in Notts. We can’t really base their school persona on who they are as people now because we all grow and change massively from school, I know I have a lot. However I do think if you were a genuine evil witch in school that you are just a genuine evil witch as a person hahahah I went to some school with some right cows and to this day, they are still the same snobby stuck up cows as they were back then xxx

Reactions: 3
Following on from them being at school, my ex boyfriend use to go to school and was in their classes and I remember him saying they’re the biggest stuck up cows

Reactions: 6
Following on from them being at school, my ex boyfriend use to go to school and was in their classes and I remember him saying they’re the biggest stuck up cows
Yeah tbf ngl, there is just something about Sophia I can’t bring myself to like and while I find Cinzia much more tolerable she also isn’t my favourite person ever. In my experience the girls that were witches in school generally stay witches and continue to think they’re the main character in everyone’s lives even after leaving. I’m sure there’s many exceptions to that narrative but from what I’ve seen or Sophia she definitely needs to mature more and Cinzia too for that matter, maybe just in other ways.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.