Sophia and Cinzia #26 Book is yet another scam, whose face is that on the gram?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @chloesl for the thread suggestion! 74 likes on this in the last 2 days 👏🏽👏🏽

Cinzia’s editing is getting out of hand, each photo is progressively more edited and less like her. The chiselled jawline has appeared out of nowhere and she looks less like herself than ever.

The girls are bringing out a … BOOK?! Yes you heard it right, although Cinzia can’t read and Sophia reads twice a year on holiday it has been described as helping us to navigate our twenties (although the girls aren’t even halfway through theirs yet) and retails at £17.99, stay tuned until next summer for its release.

They have secured a flat in London. No previews of it yet but it has three bathrooms although there’s only 2 of them.

Cinzia debuted her most iconic look yet. THE TRAIN CONDUCTOR 🤠 No explanation needed on this.

Paris happened and they stayed in the Shangri-La for £800+ a night. They did nothing of note other than order breakfast enough for a family of 10 assuming it was all inclusive and it set them back €200 🥴

Cinzia is now in Italy with her family and Sophia is figuring out how to spend a week on her own, cue lots of half naked photos and lame Instagram stories

The podcast is still going and according to some unconfirmed insider info, is earning them around £70k per episode 🤢

In conclusion, the girls are still unrelatable, still think they’re Londoners, and are still paid too much to do nothing.

Here’s to thread #26. Expect overhyped & underwhelming Halloween outfits 🎃, pics from their London flat window 🏙 and more mozzarella at Harry’s 🍝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Thanks @chloesl for the thread suggestion! 74 likes on this in the last 2 days 👏🏽👏🏽

Cinzia’s editing is getting out of hand, each photo is progressively more edited and less like her. The chiselled jawline has appeared out of nowhere and she looks less like herself than ever.

The girls are bringing out a … BOOK?! Yes you heard it right, although Cinzia can’t read and Sophia reads twice a year on holiday it has been described as helping us to navigate our twenties (although the girls aren’t even halfway through theirs yet) and retails at £17.99, stay tuned until next summer for its release.

They have secured a flat in London. No previews of it yet but it has three bathrooms although there’s only 2 of them.

Cinzia debuted her most iconic look yet. THE TRAIN CONDUCTOR 🤠 No explanation needed on this.

Paris happened and they stayed in the Shangri-La for £800+ a night. They did nothing of note other than order breakfast enough for a family of 10 assuming it was all inclusive and it set them back €200 🥴

Cinzia is now in Italy with her family and Sophia is figuring out how to spend a week on her own, cue lots of half naked photos and lame Instagram stories

The podcast is still going and according to some unconfirmed insider info, is earning them around £70k per episode 🤢

In conclusion, the girls are still unrelatable, still think they’re Londoners, and are still paid too much to do nothing.

Here’s to thread #26. Expect overhyped & underwhelming Halloween outfits 🎃, pics from their London flat window 🏙 and more mozzarella at Harry’s 🍝
Couldn’t have summed it up better 👏🏼

Reactions: 10
I might just be being extra picky but I’m listening to the podcast and I thought it was really rude that they said Rochelle from The Saturdays basically owes her solo success to Marvin? I don’t understand what he’s got to do with her having her own career after being in the girl group? I just feel like they’ve got such misogynistic views sometimes

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 82
I might just be being extra picky but I’m listening to the podcast and I thought it was really rude that they said Rochelle from The Saturdays basically owes her solo success to Marvin? I don’t understand what he’s got to do with her having her own career after being in the girl group? I just feel like they’ve got such misogynistic views sometimes
You’re not being picky. The girls are thick as tit and clueless on just about everything. They make up their own facts

• Haha
Reactions: 44
WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT BOHOMON earlier??? Omg tarnish free CHEAP jewellery I can’t believe this my products I bought are amazing

Reactions: 8
Hi,

can we actually all start a discussion about the podcast and HOW DISRESPECTFUL they are.
I can’t understand how people send in their dilemmas when all they do is laugh at them, make jokes and trivialise what people feel.
It’s actually nasty, I know they say it’s a light hearted podcast but there’s difference between being light hearted and making jokes between yourselves and laughing almost 90% way through each dilemma.
Couple with the 4000928283 ads in between it’s difficult to listen to.
I broke up with my boyfriend and loved the single files at that time but now it’s become unbearable?!

Do we agree or am I being mad.

Reactions: 39
Hi,

can we actually all start a discussion about the podcast and HOW DISRESPECTFUL they are.
I can’t understand how people send in their dilemmas when all they do is laugh at them, make jokes and trivialise what people feel.
It’s actually nasty, I know they say it’s a light hearted podcast but there’s difference between being light hearted and making jokes between yourselves and laughing almost 90% way through each dilemma.
I broke up with my boyfriend and loved the single files at that time but now it’s become unbearable?!

Nah you're not mad, I never listened to the podcast and gave it a go a few episodes ago when I wanted to listen to something while cleaning, and MY GOD!!!!! They are awful! And even the little time they spend giving advice it's so... bad? Like obviously people handle situations differently, but seriously their brains work the way I'd expect a common 13 y/o's to work. Also the way they talk about the 'girly' topics makes them sound so immature and uneducated, can't believe someone would listen to 'advice' so stuck up and full of those condescending laughs ughhhh

Reactions: 16
Hi,

It’s fine to go off track on a podcast, but every 15 seconds to launch into another meaningless and unfunny tangent with a personal story and to laugh into the microphone is out of hand at this point, and inside jokes just leave us out as listeners. Almost unbearable at this point

Reactions: 28
It’s fine to go off track on a podcast, but every 15 seconds to launch into another meaningless and unfunny tangent with a personal story and to laugh into the microphone is out of hand at this point, and inside jokes just leave us out as listeners. Almost unbearable at this point
i agree, and because they go off and rant about THE SAME personal stories it comes of so rude and bitchy. The podcast is literally called the girls bathroom but imagine bumping into them on a night out and taking about an issue with them and getting LAUGHED at then they just started talking about themselves and ignore you.

Reactions: 16
That last video I only put on for background noise but what I did hear was pointless, I'll get one for my mum, I'll get one for mine too, I wonder if we can use our discounts....I'm all for saving money but come on!!!🤣and now tomorrow's video is a day in the work life....they are only filming this then because they may have multiple 'meetings' or it's a 'busy' day but we know day to day they don't do much it consists of gym, lunch, pics, chill, shop, restaurants, sponsored ads etc they are not working hard every day, as we see this and these girls can't even plan things themselves or commit properly. They only do when it's a cash grab for themselves or to show off. I don't understand how Sophia can't function with Cinzia they really need to get a life outside of each other, they just seem so bland.

Reactions: 3
Cinzia has been reading too many Pinterest quotes. On the podcast she always repeats things like ‘do they serve you, do they give your life purpose?’ There’s no substance or intelligence to their advice. So irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Can’t believe how the first 8 mins of every podcast is ads.. no wonder they can afford all this designer clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
has anyone else seen Sophias story where is she jetting off to now???

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I can’t get over the pure IRONY of the fact they are bringing out a book that is about (among other things) life experience, independence, organisation. Like what?! witch WHERE. They are the WORST candidates for this kind of advice; neither of them have any friends, they haven’t met and been around a wide variety of people from different backgrounds, they aren’t cultured, they are sheltered, they don’t really have any life experience that people their age usually gain from uni or from the work environment or travel; they didn’t embrace being single/the dating world at all: Cinzia was single for 3 minutes and Sophia was borderline in tears over meeting a guy for a drink that one time. I get their management is trying to pump as much money out of them as possible and capitalise on their current relevancy but this book is an actual piss take on every conceivable level.

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.