Sophia and Cinzia #23 one hour workday, mysterious vacay, just influencers but move like CIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe there are people on this site who bought their card game with the amount of smack that gets talked about it lmao surely you're just asking to be ripped off

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Sophia's brother's name is Cameron. I googled his name and it came up with this pic, I'm pretty sure it's their parent's house, the living room looks very similar.

1628530496088.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If she’s been dating someone for the same amount of time as Cinzia it wouldn’t be that shocking if she was on holiday with him!

Reactions: 3
Her & Cin seemed to be on a double date that night they went Bagatelle recently, so it would make sense that Cin and her man would’ve joined them for a getaway. I think it’s deffo something they all probably planned when drunk/ in the moment and Sophias just gone along with it. She seems to be being more playful / drinking on stories as she’s probably in an excited love bubble lol

Reactions: 19
If she’s been dating someone for the same amount of time as Cinzia it wouldn’t be that shocking if she was on holiday with him!
Yeah she’s been kind of indirectly saying she’s been dating or talking to at least someone, defo not the same length as cinzia but a couple of months ago in a London vlog she said she could taste iron and Lidia said that’s a sign of pregancy and she gave a shocker look and said I can’t be I got my period. I feel like if she wasn’t sexually active she would of said like “ohh I couldn’t be” or something sarcastic if that makes sense 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Nevermind who is S away with. What on Earth is this boy holding? 🤣
I thought he was one of them fishing boys and he just caught a huge fish and was over the moon with it but on closer inspection it looks like a Christmas tree wrapped up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Grasping at straws here but do we reckon it could be this guy? Both follow each-other, blonde (the leg 😅) based in Notts and follows Cinzia and Olivia
B6B652D6-2826-4EB1-B753-EEB8A99F442A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Grasping at straws here but do we reckon it could be this guy? Both follow each-other, blonde (the leg 😅) based in Notts and follows Cinzia and OliviaView attachment 705495
100% could see Sophia with someone like him!!! Can you remember when they said she has a specific type, this is defiantly what type they meant she has. White, tory boy who has a lot of money

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Grasping at straws here but do we reckon it could be this guy? Both follow each-other, blonde (the leg 😅) based in Notts and follows Cinzia and OliviaView attachment 705495
Just had a good stalk and he’s at cricket today with one of his sisters or he’s playing and she’s watching. Good try though 😩 we will get there

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Guys I got the girls on tour drinking card game and I am SHOCKED.

I thought the card game would be good as an incentive breaker as everyone knows who they are, the brand I work for regularly sponsors them and it’s a good ice breaker. Well girls let me tell you, the cards are DISGUSTING. They are so so so sexual, to the point where you couldn’t actually play it with people you don’t know that well! The cards say the following:

“Say it or shot it: when was the last time you used a vibrator,

say it or shot it: who’s dad would you duck,

say it or shot it: the most embarrassing time you got turned on

considering these have been released by 2 girls who scream with disgust when they slightly touch eachother, they’re the biggest frigids going yet think their YOUNG audience is ok with that 😂

I have nothing against sex, vibrators, three sums etc; but it’s not on brand. If it was call me daddy releasing sexual drinking cards it would absolutely make sense.
Im embarrassed for them

ps my boyfriend also said the packaging looks like a Ridgivon contraceptive pill box

Like wtf

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 115

I thought the card game would be good as an incentive breaker as everyone knows who they are, the brand I work for regularly sponsors them and it’s a good ice breaker. Well girls let me tell you, the cards are DISGUSTING. They are so so so sexual, to the point where you couldn’t actually play it with people you don’t know that well! The cards say the following:

considering these have been released by 2 girls who scream with disgust when they slightly touch eachother, they’re the biggest frigida going yet think their YOUNG audience is ok with that 😂

I have nothing against sex, vibrators, three dimes etc; but it’s not on brand. If it was call me daddy releasing sexual drinking cards it would absolutely make sense.
Im embarrassed for them

ps my boyfriend also said the packaging looks like a Ridgivon contraceptive pill box

Like wtf
i still cannot get over the cheap word art font
also ‘accidentally send a sexy pic to your ex’ ???? literally wtf no thanks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

considering these have been released by 2 girls who scream with disgust when they slightly touch eachother, they’re the biggest frigida going yet think their YOUNG audience is ok with that 😂

I have nothing against sex, vibrators, three dimes etc; but it’s not on brand. If it was call me daddy releasing sexual drinking cards it would absolutely make sense.
Im embarrassed for them

Like wtf
That ex girlfriend one is vile seriously low

Reactions: 125
This guy is a a complete tosspot. I like cricket and I live near Notts - total reputation for being a clout demon - surprised if they haven’t already spoken to him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

considering these have been released by 2 girls who scream with disgust when they slightly touch eachother, they’re the biggest frigids going yet think their YOUNG audience is ok with that 😂

I have nothing against sex, vibrators, three sums etc; but it’s not on brand. If it was call me daddy releasing sexual drinking cards it would absolutely make sense.
Im embarrassed for them

Like wtf
No wonder they won’t play it on YouTube 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.