Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

random123sc

Guys I got the girls on tour drinking card game and I am SHOCKED.

I thought the card game would be good as an incentive breaker as everyone knows who they are, the brand I work for regularly sponsors them and it’s a good ice breaker. Well girls let me tell you, the cards are DISGUSTING. They are so so so sexual, to the point where you couldn’t actually play it with people you don’t know that well! The cards say the following:

“Say it or shot it: when was the last time you used a vibrator,

say it or shot it: who’s dad would you fuck,

say it or shot it: the most embarrassing time you got turned on

considering these have been released by 2 girls who scream with disgust when they slightly touch eachother, they’re the biggest frigida going yet think their YOUNG audience is ok with that 😂

I have nothing against sex, vibrators, three dimes etc; but it’s not on brand. If it was call me daddy releasing sexual drinking cards it would absolutely make sense.
Im embarrassed for them

ps my boyfriend also said the packaging looks like a Ridgivon contraceptive pill box

Like wtf
That ex girlfriend one is vile seriously low

Reactions: 125

benice:(

Guys I got the girls on tour drinking card game and I am SHOCKED.

I thought the card game would be good as an incentive breaker as everyone knows who they are, the brand I work for regularly sponsors them and it’s a good ice breaker. Well girls let me tell you, the cards are DISGUSTING. They are so so so sexual, to the point where you couldn’t actually play it with people you don’t know that well! The cards say the following:

“Say it or shot it: when was the last time you used a vibrator,

say it or shot it: who’s dad would you fuck,

say it or shot it: the most embarrassing time you got turned on

considering these have been released by 2 girls who scream with disgust when they slightly touch eachother, they’re the biggest frigids going yet think their YOUNG audience is ok with that 😂

I have nothing against sex, vibrators, three sums etc; but it’s not on brand. If it was call me daddy releasing sexual drinking cards it would absolutely make sense.
Im embarrassed for them

ps my boyfriend also said the packaging looks like a Ridgivon contraceptive pill box

Like wtf

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 115

unagisushi

Okay come off it guys😂 you don’t have to spend every single birthday with your parents. Especially considering Cinzia doesn’t live at home anymore she’s literally 23??
I’m sure she’ll see Angie soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 110

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
If someone wrote into the girls bathroom with the dilemma:

‘So I’ve been seeing a guy for 4 weeks. We were drunk one night and joking about going on holiday together. The next day he text me saying he’d booked us a holiday, abroad. What do I do?’

Sophia and Cinzia would be like ‘omg noooo that’s way too fast, he’s love bombing you, that’s a total red flag etc etc etc’ lol 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
Did anyone else find it really rude when Sophia was talking about the new Girls Bathroom "expansion pack" and she was showing the designs (I'm assuming they're designs they were given and not created themselves) and she goes, "Here's one...it's shit. Here's another...also shit." Someone has obviously spent time and effort on those. You could at least say they aren't exactly what you had in mind, so you're still working on the design and tweaking it a bit. Not just THEY'RE SHIT.

• Wow
Reactions: 97

blacksky

I’m gonna comment omg is that lewis on that new post just because I’m feeling quirky and wild brb gonna go get blocked by chinzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 88