Sophia and Cinzia #23 one hour workday, mysterious vacay, just influencers but move like CIA

Is Sophia on holiday with her family or a secret boy?

• Fiona and co.

Votes: 350 34.0%
  • A bae

Votes: 480 46.6%
  • Christian (lol)

Votes: 199 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to @saweetie for the new title with 49 likes 👏🏽👏🏽

Please can someone do a recap of the previous thread, not sure I can bring myself to read through it again 🤣

Welcome to thread 23 girls and boys, be prepared for more trips to London, cryptic couple pics and endless designer purchases 🥺

Remember to vote on the question of the year at the top of the page xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A quick recap from what I can remember
- sold their souls to Slazenger
-went to Ibiza but did exactly the same thing as they do in London (eat and take photos)
-Sophia is on a mysterious holiday, we all cant figure out if it’s a mystery man or Fiona
-cinzia posting subtle photos of her and her rumoured bf interior aaron, but still riding the I’m single train on their podcast
-another over priced and money grabbing collab w/ Nicki studios has been announced
-YouTube comments are filled with people begging them for different content but they keep ignoring it
-they’ve suddenly starting thinking they are like celebrities

Ive probably missed a lot, and yes I am bitter about this secret life situation🤣

Reactions: 31
In reference to people on the last thread suggesting maybe Sophia is on holiday with Christian...I came across his profile on Hinge about 3-4 weeks ago, so if it is him it must be a whirlwind reunion.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I love how the last thread we were complaining they were getting boring and all of a sudden there’s a flurry of activity. It’s all or nothing with these girls🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s probably like what Madison Sarah did, pretended to be mysterious and in the end was with her family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I just came here to post the same screenshot! That is definitely a blonde man’s hairy knee. She knows what she’s doing

Reactions: 16
I don’t think she’d be drinking this much alcohol if she was with her family. She’d be on the cokes. She’s a bit nervous and alcohol all day is easing the nerves.

discuss 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Also just an update 5 weeks now and still haven’t received my card game and I can see there’s a few comments on their girls in the bathroom instagram! So bad ! I’ve requested a refund

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.