Sophia and Cinzia #23 one hour workday, mysterious vacay, just influencers but move like CIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like ever since Sophia has come back CinziA & Lidia have been frosty with her just because she went off and actually did something without them lol. There was no big reunion or anything and she could have gone to London to join them because she hadn’t seen them for a while and would have had loads to fill them in on about the holiday and new man. She jokingly put ‘where’s my invite’ on Cinzia’s ‘sister dates’ photo and Lidia put ‘in the bin’. Firstly Lidia should pipe down🤣 who does she think she is. Secondly since when is it sister dates and love hearts from CinziA, she usually can’t stand Lidia and because she had no one else they’re suddenly besties and sisters rolled into one😂

Reactions: 39
Im new to this thread and I really wanted to see everyones opinons coz honestly I need to know whats going on with these girls. I really loved them this time last year and now they've lost all relatability and it seems like they don't care. As for Sophia's holiday i thought it was a sugar daddy at first LOLLLLLLLLL but who tf knows with them they say nothing and buy designer and thats it. Loved Cinz's outfit tho, wish I could afford all the stuff they wear lmaooo
Sophia isn’t even exciting enough to have a sugar daddy

Reactions: 14
I feel like ever since Sophia has come back CinziA & Lidia have been frosty with her just because she went off and actually did something without them lol. There was no big reunion or anything and she could have gone to London to join them because she hadn’t seen them for a while and would have had loads to fill them in on about the holiday and new man. She jokingly put ‘where’s my invite’ on Cinzia’s ‘sister dates’ photo and Lidia put ‘in the bin’. Firstly Lidia should pipe down🤣 who does she think she is. Secondly since when is it sister dates and love hearts from CinziA, she usually can’t stand Lidia and because she had no one else they’re suddenly besties and sisters rolled into one😂
doesn't she have to quarantine?

Reactions: 7
I'm sensing Sophia will be annoying/obnoxious in the videos post dicked down holiday and I'm excited for us to comment on it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Wish my work was this easy, imagine how much she got paid to take a photo of the prints on the ground. Not even been bothered to get someone to hang them up even tho she’s lived in that flat for almost a full year💀
her ads are genuinely the worst i’ve ever seen in my life… with so much time on her hands you’d think she would put a bit more effort into her actual job. they’re literally on the floor and you can barely see them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
her ads are genuinely the worst i’ve ever seen in my life… with so much time on her hands you’d think she would put a bit more effort into her actual job. they’re literally on the floor and you can barely see them 🤣
No creativity at all, it’s actually so poor that these brands ask people to do stuff for them and this is the best she could do? Like girl what else are you doing seriously

Reactions: 6
‘Back to my work station’ ???? Princess you only spend a few hours a week there as it is in between running off on holiday and getaways. PLEASE SOMEONE STOP THESE PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM SEE WHAT REAL WORK IS
i know she worked in jack wills so she has had a normal job before but they genuinely have no idea what a normal full time job/hard work is.....it's annoying...their influencer time will run out and they'll have to get real jobs one day

Reactions: 6
doesn't she have to quarantine?
Forgot about that part😅 I’m living under a rock with the constant amber list changes!

Sorry to spam but does anyone know where you can watch the full private parts & girls bathroom podcast?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
They don’t do anything really all week and then leave their podcast until 5pm the day before it’s released??
9023186C-5700-422D-A14F-621E3485F99A.png

Reactions: 26
FFS Kylie swim is coming S&C are gonna be ALL over this even though it’s coming up to autumn and actually cold in the uk

Reactions: 28
Right I watched Lidia’s vlog just wanted to see how Cinzia behaves/ is when Sophia isn’t around. Her lips look much better and tan from what I could see? Also think she looked super pretty with these more casual/ day to day outfits. Found her quite funny and a bit more normal.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.