Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is gonna sound super nitpicky but I can't believe they dont invest in more life long items like actual real gold jewellery that will last forever. I've noticed they wear cheap gold jewellery all the time and I think how are they carrying $2000+ bags that will go out of fashion in a month w/ $10 topshop earrings lol

Reactions: 33
This is gonna sound super nitpicky but I can't believe they dont invest in more life long items like actual real gold jewellery that will last forever. I've noticed they wear cheap gold jewellery all the time and I think how are they carrying $2000+ bags that will go out of fashion in a month w/ $10 topshop earrings lol
Fully agree, Cinzia has a Dior ring but Sophia wears gold rings everyday from a cheap retailer Lijo London that she tags in her IG posts. Not sure if it's a partnership (since she doesn't disclaim it as one) but surely if you're wearing them everyday you'd buy actual gold over plated? Or could just be my preference 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Was just about to say I quite like sophias pale green cargo pants in one of her recent pics.
Typically they are £880 🙄 should have known lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Was just about to say I quite like sophias pale green cargo pants in one of her recent pics.
Zara have some ones identical to this, they’re called the boyfriend cargo!! You can get some on depop I’m sure

Reactions: 9
Fully agree, Cinzia has a Dior ring but Sophia wears gold rings everyday from a cheap retailer Lijo London that she tags in her IG posts. Not sure if it's a partnership (since she doesn't disclaim it as one) but surely if you're wearing them everyday you'd buy actual gold over plated? Or could just be my preference 🤷‍♀️
Cinzias Dior ring is costume jewelry! Fine jewelry from designers if thousands of pounds so even though Cinzia spent 600 or whatever on a Dior ring it's actually no different to anything you would get on ASOS (it just has the name)

Reactions: 36
Cinzias Dior ring is costume jewelry! Fine jewelry from designers if thousands of pounds so even though Cinzia spent 600 or whatever on a Dior ring it's actually no different to anything you would get on ASOS (it just has the name)
Literally the Dior rings change colour after a while 👀👀

So confused at sophias stories... they literally don’t tell us anything anymore.

Reactions: 36

£880!!!!!!! On a PAIR OF PANTS, she’ll only wear ONCE now that’s she’s wore them for an IG pic. I find it hard to believe they actually can afford to buy this stuff and don’t rent the clothes at this point, buying clothes like this is like rich girl money, talking Kylie Jenner money, that’s crazy. I’m genuinely baffled !!!!!!

Reactions: 14
I really don’t understand the gatekeeping they do with their lives, I mean influencing and showing their lives is their job 😭 why does everything they post on Instagram and Youtube and their Podcast now feel so contrived and calculated? Like Sophia keeping the destination she’s flying to a secret, or even when she got her nose job she made sure it was only a 5 minute clip at the start of the Vlog to nip it in the bud and move on. Or Cinzia keeping a whole man to the shadows and never talking about her weight loss journey etc. Granted these are personal topics and I’m not saying they should show everything, but they show nothing. The vibes their Youtube gives me right now is ‘let’s turn on the camera and have small talk / talk about meaningless tit for around half an hour and then that’s us off the hook from showing or talking about anything real for another week’. It’s lazy and it’s disrespectful to the audience and their fans. Molly mae has such a bigger following yet her vlogs are PERSONAL and she definitely doesn’t tell the audience everything that’s going on in her life, but she still lets them in enough to build a connection. It’s just a joke.

They can’t have an elusive Kylie Jenner secret lifestyle when they’re not Kylie Jenner.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
I can’t believe Sophia is already thinking about getting a new car. That would be her third car already and she is only 23. How long has she had this audi? No longer than 2 years I would say
to be fair i'm 21 and on my fourth car🤣 it's just personal preference, i get bored too quickly of things

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m so baffled by the girls at the min, cos I think they are genuinely decent people but the high end life has consumed them. I think it’s all a facade and realistically they rent it all or send it back. I assume the reason they don’t share their YouTube videos to Instagram anymore is because it shows the real them and they’ve gone too far with their editing. But I don’t get why they can’t be honest with us. Honestly like ok good for you you’ve got all this money but invest surely? Get some property, some bags that stay the same value or even increase, pay even more for jewellery that’ll last forever vs a name that’ll tarnish in a year after paying £500 for it. I’m just confused. Also am I the only one who thinks cinzia should pay towards sophias car too since cinzia has never learnt to drive or shown any interest in it and Sophia is always having to do it 👀. I think they need to come back down to earth and think long term!

Reactions: 12
Even their latest YouTube video of them eating and chatting wasn’t a catch up, it was literally just the filming themselves for 30 mins having dinner and pointless convos. Nice ‘work’ if you can get it

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They've been in their places for that long and all we havr got is the one moving vlog and no updates, surely they've managed to complete something in their properties and furnish. I fond it funny how they think they could easily do the Olympics when sorry that takes everything they lack, they are acting like the athletes just rock up and have a good or it's easy light work. Dedication is key and they can hardly put together a YouTube video 🤣🤦🏾‍♀️ I totally agree with their chatty videos that they chat about random things to fill up the time and do the thing of if we talk loads people will feel like they know us, jobs done. When we still don't know them and their instas are just pics no interaction and calculated with again making sure it's just enough or a bit so we cab speculate but that's all we are gonna get.

omg I do the same, I’ve never known anyone to do this too. It’s so frustrating, grow my brows out and then something happens and I pick/ pull them all off
Hey girl, just thought I'd let you know that you're not alone! I have this too (but with my head hair), as do about 2% of the world actually! It's called Trichotillomania and there's a lot of info out there on the internet about it as well as a great subreddit (r/trchotillomania) which has helped me stop pulling (you can find the most upvoted posts by filtering by top of all time). Don't be put off by the images if you Google it, people have it in varying degrees (mine's quite mild and it seems yours is too) and it can affect all different areas of hair on the body. I did notice that it seems like Cinzia has a mild case of this with her eyebrows too. Sorry for throwing all this info at you but hope it helps in some way!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Even their latest YouTube video of them eating and chatting wasn’t a catch up, it was literally just the filming themselves for 30 mins having dinner and pointless convos. Nice ‘work’ if you can get it
They aren’t in line with their instagrams at all, secretly discussing the Nikki studios collab saying we will find out next week when they already posted on Instagram.

They could of made the whole video about how they prep for a shoot, getting their nails done choosing the accessories, planning the locations and stuff but they are so lazy.

Reactions: 14
I’m so baffled by the girls at the min, cos I think they are genuinely decent people but the high end life has consumed them. I think it’s all a facade and realistically they rent it all or send it back. I assume the reason they don’t share their YouTube videos to Instagram anymore is because it shows the real them and they’ve gone too far with their editing. But I don’t get why they can’t be honest with us. Honestly like ok good for you you’ve got all this money but invest surely? Get some property, some bags that stay the same value or even increase, pay even more for jewellery that’ll last forever vs a name that’ll tarnish in a year after paying £500 for it. I’m just confused. Also am I the only one who thinks cinzia should pay towards sophias car too since cinzia has never learnt to drive or shown any interest in it and Sophia is always having to do it 👀. I think they need to come back down to earth and think long term!
The money has defiantly had an affect on them, and tbh I’ve noticed it to be a pattern with influences when they start making a certain amount. It’ll be mostly because YouTube doesn’t pay as well as Instagram now, when before it was the reverse. Instagram used to be just a hobby or a place to engage with followers more, but sadly Instagram / Instagram Ads pay a lot more. It’s sad to see that rather than creating a long lasting relationship with with their followers they’d rather take quick money which = quick career in the end, their fault. I feel like at this point they could easily switch it back around, they still have time, but eventually they’ll be too far gone where they’ll never be able to go back, but wish they had. Nice to know what we actually mean to them 🤔

This industry is too competitive and too over saturated for them to be lazy and lack lustre. They need to step it up, do more, share more, interact more. There’s so many people out there doing so much more than them with a lot less of a following, people who constantly work their arses off 24/7 and are constantly creating pushing out creative content and don’t get half the recognition or hype these girls do, when they do the absolute bare minimum. They need to step it up

Reactions: 16
Literally the Dior rings change colour after a while 👀👀
I went into Selfridges yday to buy one and they said I’d have to take it off every time I shower, sanitise, and apply lotion! Like I’ll stick to my real gold/silver jewellery that I don’t have to take off and never tarnishes, thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 21
just watched the vlog and can't believe Cinzia was wearing the bodysuit like that...and Sophia didn't say anything

I know you can't really wear a bra with the cut of those bodysuits...but clearly that one doesn't fit her/suit her body type as her entire boob looked like it was about to fall out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.