Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it baffles me that they post NOTHING of notts ever anymore, i would’ve loved to have seen what they got up to in iso i love cosy home stories. i don’t get who they think wants london content anymore cos it’s so regurgitated now it’s a joke. i didn’t see myself going off them but i dunno how much longer i can watch the same thing over and over.
Literally even still i love isolation blogs and content why didn’t they capitalise off it

Reactions: 12
Someone said it on here and now I've noticed too that their insta stories are never of them doing something or talking to us on a personal level or seeing what day to day life at home in Notts is like, where are quicks videos or check ins or look what I'm up to, come along. Its always aesthetic staged pics with no substance that we have to see three times over of Lidia is with them, and with 🤍🥺 attached to it. Nothing is personal with them or random it has be this ideal staged set up, or scheduled posts. To say we are the same age I feel like I don't have much in common with them at all. Ibiza was a fail and I knew it would be, then relying on travel to make content, that missed the mark. They could have done preps with us, packing with us, must haves, how to book and find restaurants etc and they did nothing. How can they even influence when they don't even want to tell people where they got things from or what hotel they are staying at.

• Sad
Reactions: 64
Someone said it on here and now I've noticed too that their insta stories are never of them doing something or talking to us on a personal level or seeing what day to day life at home in Notts is like, where are quicks videos or check ins or look what I'm up to, come along. Its always aesthetic staged pics with no substance that we have to see three times over of Lidia is with them, and with 🤍🥺 attached to it. Nothing is personal with them or random it has be this ideal staged set up, or scheduled posts. To say we are the same age I feel like I don't have much in common with them at all. Ibiza was a fail and I knew it would be, then relying on travel to make content, that missed the mark. They could have done preps with us, packing with us, must haves, how to book and find restaurants etc and they did nothing. How can they even influence when they don't even want to tell people where they got things from or what hotel they are staying at.
AMEN. This lack of connection with their audience will bite them in the ass. I follow huge influencers who are way more on a personal level than them in their social media.

Reactions: 33
Not very sure if this has been said already but have they been faking being in Ibiza for extra days? Posting pictures as if they’re still there?
I feel like they always do this, probably take a tit ton of pictures and decide to slow down on the posting so people think they are still *jet setters* lol

Reactions: 1
they wanna be insta baddies but even actual insta baddies try to actually have a connection to their audience. other people reply to dm’s and comments and post actual interesting things about their day. they watch and copy people like julia havens but don’t actually take on her good qualities as an influencer like for example she updates people about her day, tells mini stories, is currently showing the process of training her new dog and just posts wholesome content while still showing her outfits, doing tutorials and having real chats. just realised they don’t do makeup tut’s either which i’m sure many people have probably asked for a detailed video on it but haven’t had to effort to do it. dunno where they expect their careers to go but if they carry on as they are they’re not going to have loyal fans much longer.

Reactions: 16
I feel like they always do this, probably take a tit ton of pictures and decide to slow down on the posting so people think they are still *jet setters* lol
I swear there's a Drake lyric about this exact thing lol. They're so boring

Reactions: 6
The discussion here has made me realise… what are they actually influencing?

9F1AD518-5FD6-444E-BA58-0953111ACBCE.jpeg
They can’t stop bobbing their head back and forth in this Insta story by Jamie Laing it’s actually so cringe

Reactions: 11
wait omg there is lmfaoooooo I need to remember what it is now

FOUND IT!! Emotionless by Drake

I know a girl that saves pictures from places she's flown
To post later and make it look like she still on the go

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
They should have just rented a flat for the summer in London, it would defo be expensive but cheaper than all these Airbnb’s/hotels! And could have left their stuff there and not cart it about in suitcases back and forth up and down the country each week lol

Reactions: 22
Remember how thirsty Sophia was acting on Jamie’s podcast last time and how nervous cinzia seemed, cant imagine what they’d be like this time now they’re single

Reactions: 11
Remember how thirsty Sophia was acting on Jamie’s podcast last time and how nervous cinzia seemed, cant imagine what they’d be like this time now they’re single
Omg I was thinking this. Are we gonna hear hot girl summa again 🥴🥴
Jamie killed me off last time when he asked them both how many times they had sex a week and they shat themselves 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They go radio silent when they are at home except for the odd insta story of a white heart in a corner of their homes. They are embarrassed to be in Nottingham and want to give off the vibe they live in London

Reactions: 32
Their whole lifestyle would make more sense if they moved to London and wouldn't bother me one bit, but its the way they're both BEGGING it for me 😂 it's gone past cringeworthy, mundane and tiresome!! Anyone who actually lives in London wouldn't post half the tit that they do. They're moving like tourists

Reactions: 25
I haven’t watched their last 3 vids it’s just clownery at this point. So dumb on their side too cuz even if the podcast had the legs to sustain them alone, they still will lose a massive chunk of loyal fans because of their lack of interaction. Oh well.

Reactions: 9
Their whole lifestyle would make more sense if they moved to London and wouldn't bother me one bit, but its the way they're both BEGGING it for me 😂 it's gone past cringeworthy, mundane and tiresome!! Anyone who actually lives in London wouldn't post half the tit that they do. They're moving like tourists
Literally I don’t live in london but no one who lives their acts like them

Reactions: 6
The biggest tell tale sign that they’re just never content is it doesn’t matter where it is - when they’re in Notts they want to be in London, when they’re in London they talk about Ibiza or Paris, when they’re in Ibiza they talk about the Amalfi Coast. Instead of just enjoying what’s in front of them they’re always looking for something else. Once you’ve noticed this you won’t stop picking up on it with them

Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.