Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not 100% sure but I can’t remember if it was Rach or Han or someone like that or even cinzia but someone mentioned if you pay so much you can get out of quarantine faster? Not sure how true that is

In Ibiza for 10 days, and couldn’t of shot any of their own content using these cards? Instead had to photo shop the cards onto stolen images and content from Pinterest. I can’t tell if it’s just complete and utter bad business moves / being done for them, like how Elle Darby had her management to help with angelle or if they are just completely lazy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
In Ibiza for 10 days, and couldn’t of shot any of their own content using these cards? Instead had to photo shop the cards onto stolen images and content from Pinterest. I can’t tell if it’s just complete and utter bad business moves / being done for them, like how Elle Darby had her management to help with angelle or if they are just completely lazy.
this is so weird, why are they just pasted over the pinterest images like that hahahha

Reactions: 38
Everyone has had a drink on an Ibiza vlogs
Sydney crouch
Georgia may
I’m sure their all around the same age.
They can’t just sip bits of alcohol that won’t get you drunk to answer a few Q’s? Lol redic !!!
Even if they wanted to chug coca cola
What is the BIG deal not everyone drinks! (Oh but they don’t really research their audience just think it’s a bunch of kids with alcopops that want to get wasted)
I’ve never touched alcohol and won’t ever
But I’d join in and just drink my non alcoholic fruit kopperberg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
this is so weird, why are they just pasted over the pinterest images like that hahahha
How you going to Ibiza for 10 days, do nothing whilst you’re there, come home and start promoting your drinking cards that you can’t even be bothered to shoot actual content for? 😬 if only they put the amount of effort into the TGB content as they do for their own instagrams instead of taking pics from Pinterest and slapping them on the page.

If it is being ran by their management, which I have a feeling that the page is very heavily ran by management now as some of the comments that have been left before, then they need to get new management, been a tit storm ever since they signed.

Reactions: 24
omg who is making these images for instagram 😭 bleeping cards game posted over an image of the sea? WHY

Reactions: 16
I’ve seen grace and grace do a say or shot it video recently and they’re 18 so surely S+C are able to include alcohol to promote their OWN game, I think it’s excuses to try and look more professional for sponsors and the podcast

Reactions: 13
bleeping £20 😭
They couldn’t even show some shot glasses in their Instagram stories? Are they joking!
They’re so lucky that their stuff sells without them doing the bare minimum. Which is unfair

theyl be sold out shortly 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve seen grace and grace do a say or shot it video recently and they’re 18 so surely S+C are able to include alcohol to promote their OWN game, I think it’s excuses to try and look more professional for sponsors and the podcast
^^ the brands who take them on should do their research. These girls made this whole girls bathroom vibe. Why would S&C have to appear any diff?
If they we’re bothered about being on brand and true to themselves they wouldn’t take the deals if they had to appear different. But they’re money grabbers and how would poor cinzia sell dreams of her designer lifestyle on basic £.
They just aren’t passionate about their merch like when it first started. 2 airheads

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
bleeping £20 😭
Sorry but these girls are just out for the easy money. I really don't understand how people can waist their money on this stuff. The card game and this 1£ glasses are the cheapest thing they released (up to now).

Reactions: 9
I swear these are just pictures of the actual cards on pages from those massive table books Cinzia has, you know the “Ibiza” and “Miami beach” ones.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
All their drinkings videos are embarassing. They can't take a shot without gagging and they never say anything remotely juicy anyway. It's just a cash grab.

Reactions: 10
The first comment 🤭
just leaving this here in case anyone ever doubts Cinzia’s originality 🙃 (liked by Cinzia)

D0E370C3-6A53-4023-9717-730DE007E1D2.jpeg
A1A24B6C-D771-4C7D-BA88-E7A834E47EBF.jpeg

Expectations vs reality. I’d be embarrassed?? Imagine if these influencers she blatantly copies see her posts.. I’m embarrassed for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.