Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys. New here! Tried reading this thread from the beginning but I got to page 7 and gave up. Someone mentioned Sophia and cinzia being enemies with Sydney may crouch???
I know syd pretends she doesn’t know them- but follows them both- copies every outfit cinzia wears and doesn’t like any of their posts lol but do we know the real reason why tberes an issue there

Hi guys. New here! Tried reading this thread from the beginning but I got to page 7 and gave up. Someone mentioned Sophia and cinzia being enemies with Sydney may crouch???
I know syd pretends she doesn’t know them- but follows them both- copies every outfit cinzia wears and doesn’t like any of their posts lol but do we know the real reason why tberes an issue there
no (confirmed) real reason apart from Syds just a witch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think anyone knows if anything ever happened, maybe nothing did at all but a few year ago syd mentioned in a video about Sophia and Cinzia saying she was excited to meet them, they were actually in a vlog of hers and vice versa, followed them on Instagram and the girls followed syd back but have since unfollowed it was like 3/4 years ago though. In the mean time, syd has liked tweets about them being nasty, has denied their existence, denied copying of cinzia although she does constantly, denied copying their videos. It’s weird

Reactions: 6
Because Syd liked a tweet about Sophia being a stuck up twit because of her Coachella tweet. Syd and Ell have also met S&C before but claim to not know who they are even though there is vlog footage from both pairs about them meeting🤣 I think Syd and Ell got pulled up on this when they took inspo from S&C’s lockdown box swap video and never mentioned the girls and when people asked why they said they didn’t even know S&C lol (I don’t know the ins and outs maybe S&C weren’t actually the first to do that type of video).

S&C have never mentioned anything about the girls and good on them. Syd on the other hand copies every single thing CinziA does or wears whilst pretending she doesn’t know her lol..
To the people asking above

Reactions: 1
Just seen theyre doing a give away on the girls bathroom to celebrate the “unreleased girls on tour pack” lol. U kno they just names it that cos its a phrase thwyve heard n sounds good

Reactions: 3
Sophia, girl, we all know you never cook. You are both always out eating or ordering food, if you genuinely enjoy all plants at least be home for more than 2 weeks before you start posting ads. They been to Ibiza for 10 days and then were in London constantly before Ibiza eating out, who are you trying to fool

Reactions: 22
can anyone on this thread recommend anywhere good to go in notts? Going this weekend but not “boujie” enough to go where the girls do lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.