Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT but does anyone know where to get nice gold earrings from like the ones they wear (not primark i want them to last longer than a few wears)
Not sure what’s shipping like but Mejuri has them in gold vermail and it’s amazing. Melanie Auld is also good too

Y’all have been gatekeeping Yaz Caramanli I LOVE HER if anyone wants to see an ibiza vlog where they actually do stuff other than eat and lounge go watch her vlog!! Love her vibe

Reactions: 10
Y’all have been gatekeeping Yaz Caramanli I LOVE HER if anyone wants to see an ibiza vlog where they actually do stuff other than eat and lounge go watch her vlog!! Love her vibe
Also been loving Jayde Pierce for London vlogs. She’s super creative with her editing, actually wears stylish outfits out and she comes off real and honest.

Reactions: 6
OT but does anyone know where to get nice gold earrings from like the ones they wear (not primark i want them to last longer than a few wears)
The trick is to buy gold plated earrings as they'll last long (I've had some for years). They are affordable, not expensive.
I no longer buy gold costume earrings as the colour rubs off.
Can buy from anywhere, recently I've got mine from good old Mango or Zara.

Life hack:
U can coat your jewellery with clear nail varnish to keep the colour staying on longer.

Reactions: 10
Agree love her vlogs although did you see she tested positive for Covid I wonder if she caught that from going out out in Ibiza, maybe that slyly put S&C off from going to anywhere else other than the pool and restaurants but idk if they would’ve thought that far ahead?? 🥴.

Reactions: 3
I tried to quote a post in the last thread but it has closed.
The poster who said Lidia is treated as the annoying chubby girl. I totally disagree, I don't think Lidia is chubby in the slightest!
She does massively edit her pictures smaller but that doesn't make her chubby.
I actually prefer watching Lidia to S+C but her WITH them is soo cringey 🙈 They are their own brand and Lidia has her own channel and friends. She needs to stop being such a cling on.
I definitely feel lidia is the annoying chubby friend that tries too hard to fit in. It’s sad that she puts on this confident persona when deep down you can she is very insecure especially with her size and looks hence pretending to be a size 8 when she’s more of a 14🙈

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I definitely feel lidia is the annoying chubby friend that tries too hard to fit in. It’s sad that she puts on this confident persona when deep down you can she is very insecure especially with her size and looks hence pretending to be a size 8 when she’s more of a 14🙈
NOT THE C WORD

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm not getting into this again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are they pretty much silent when they’re at home, so many people enjoy cosy content / filming their isolation ppl would find it interesting. They have no substance anymore

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.