Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Reading the last few pages of this thread makes me sad tbh, the internalised misogyny is real. Can we all just agree that all kinds of boobs are gorgeous whether perky or not. Like you wouldn’t call a new mothers boobs grotesque because she’s given her baby the best nutrients she can by breastfeeding? Our bodies individuality is what makes each of us unique and beautiful. The world would be a pretty boring place if we all looked the same…

• Heart
Reactions: 61

doodlebug

VIP Member
I’m trusting that the Tattle detectives will figure out who Sophia is with soon enough. Y’all always come through 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60

DiorsDreamer

First Cinzia is secretive with her boyfriend now Sophia is getting off on secret holidays?

this is so laughable cause why do these girls think that they are so prestige that they can’t tell their followers anything about their lives anymore. Like you guys are literally mid level influencers at most.

Reactions: 60

Grissini

Sophia’s annoying in the new vid. After they joke around and she says CinziA gets defensive, CinziA doesn’t even bite back and just turns it into a joke, then Sophia (I’ve seen her do this in another video) almost builds up a wall and then disagrees with everything CinziA says, like when she was pulling faces and saying the bra can’t be worn on its own. This is coming from the girl who has worn bra tops out multiple times?

Also a bit rich coming from her about ‘ the psychology about being defensive’ when she was super defensive about three things in the space of like 1 minute in Lidia’s vlog🤣 Sorry but if you are getting defensive about how quickly you walk and drink your tea then I think that it’s your issue with being defensive!!

I know it’s all jokes and snide remarks with them but she definitely digs deep with CinziA and says more personal things that are an attack on her character, making out she would be too slow or thick to read autocue just because Sophia is on her reading high horse lol. I’m still confused about how Sophia has got this far in her life not knowing some of the things she has mentioned before. Fiona acts all prim and proper but never bothered teaching her simple things because she’s always been the princess of the house lol.

If one of them said something like that to Sophia, she would probs flip out and say “I don’t need this agression” like when she didn’t know what a gem was🤣 Don’t get me wrong Cinzia annoys the hell out of me too but she just seems so chill and positive on this holiday.

Reactions: 58

CovergirlD

VIP Member
If another person comes in this thread to comment ‘just been catching up on this thread just want to say I CAN’T believe people are calling Lidia…’ I’m gonna scream. Let’s move on lol

• Haha
Why are you lot so judgy about the mask issue? It’s not a requirement anymore. Is it just because you don’t like these girls or are you judgmental of anyone who chooses not to wear a mask now?? Genuine question.
I’m judgemental of anyone who chooses not to wear a mask 😌

• Heart
  • Angry

Ciemme25

Right.. whos setting up the London bingo
Moving around with black cabs only? Drink!
Spending every day at Selfridges? Drink!
Dins dins at Harry's? Drink!
New Fendi baguette bag? Drink!
Crusty hotel towels? Drink!

Please feel free to add your ✨extension pack✨

• Haha
Reactions: 57

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
Are they soon to becoming insta official
Does anyone else not find it annoying? Like she’ll never say she has a boyfriend, she’s all for hot girl summer, she’s purposely not saying anything and acting single but will post a picture like this obviously of a mans feet and have people questioning and confused? Like what’s with the secrets? In the grand scheme of things no one cares if you’re dating or not, but at least be honest about it instead of purposely trying to hide it so you come across a single girl for your brand, I just find it proper fake

Reactions: 57

sxgx1x

Haven’t been on here for a veryyyyy long time. Currently bored with and stuck on bed rest with a broken leg so had a catch up on their videos. Is it just me or does anyone get like tight and stingy with their money vibes from Sophia? Like she really reminds me of girls I’ve known who never want to pay for anything, but will happily jump in/eat and everything else when someone else pays and is always waiting on others to book things so she conveniently never has to pay.
As annoying as Cinzia is she seems a lot more generous and sharing when it comes to buying things and paying for things. To me it seems like Cinzia is always the one paying and purchasing things they both will eat/use etc.
Also Cinzia seems like the one always doing things for Sophia, her birthday last year and the picnic this year. Doesn’t seem to be the other way though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

br0ws3r

VIP Member
Cinzias surprise evening for Sophia is actually so nice. Maybe they can be normal / non pretentious once in a while

Reactions: 56

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Ok but why hasn't Sophia told us where she went yet 👀 no signs of Fiona either 👀

I called it first, she's back with Christian :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55