Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teastains24

Chatty Member
Uber sponsorship on the podcast: they literally only take black cabs..
I thought I was due some torture viewing so I rewatched their infamous London vlogs with the GCSE editor that led to one of their biggest scandals of the year so far. And I’m still so confused - how were they ordering those black cabs? Like how were they even doing it

Ak113

Sorry I was talking about returning bought clothes here, not rented! Rented is so fine, just something about buying clothes and sending them back worn is a bit gross. Places won't refund clothes that have been washed. Sorry if that was confusing! Renting seems like a better option for these girls anyway
Haha yess that's what i was trying to say but i guess some people are grossed about renting too🤷🏻‍♀️ i don't like that they are doing thar especially with bikinid but i was talking about something different

chimpette

Why is everyone saying they think they got into trouble at the trouble? Did they say something in their latest underwear haul?

gossipneeded

Sophia did mention about 4 podcast episodes back about meeting a guys friends so it could be a man she’s gone away with?

daniellelaul

Hi guys. New here! Tried reading this thread from the beginning but I got to page 7 and gave up. Someone mentioned Sophia and cinzia being enemies with Sydney may crouch???
I know syd pretends she doesn’t know them- but follows them both- copies every outfit cinzia wears and doesn’t like any of their posts lol but do we know the real reason why tberes an issue there