Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dresdia23

Just popping in to say does anyone else find it weird n funny that she’s literally walking around with her ex’s name on her shoes x I know it’s the brand but kinda icky still lol x
24C02B9C-8536-4AF2-B216-56C32E46926F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 71

lanathebest

Chatty Member
I just realized Lidia is very young, had no idea she was 20. She reminds me of me trying so hard to fit in with people who are lowkey rude and passive agressive. Maybe some of you never went thru that, but it's actually pretty hurtful, I lowkey cant even watch their vlogs if Lidia is here cus I start feeling so so bad for her. Lidia is pretty obnoxious like many of you said but I hate seeing anyone being left out or the others not even making the effort to make them feel welcome because of what Ive been thru too LOL It's not the end of the world but it's not very nice at all...
I'm mostly talking about Sophia bcs as sisters you always bicker. I understand if Sophia can feel so annoyed that Lidia is following them but you have to be nice...rolling your eyes or ignoring them or being passive aggressive when the person is nice to you and trying to fit in, is just so disgusting to me.. Y'all love to criticize Cinzia but lately it's Sophia that's bothering me, something's not right, i feel like she got a big head now, Cinzia is completely clueless and dumb it's how she is but Sophia is always a bit shady even to Cinzia, and now to Lidia being passive aggressive, like calm down girl... and her fake screaming is so annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 70

br0ws3r

VIP Member
Some people do just like to go on holiday and do nothing - lie by the pool etc, which is fine. I think it’s the contrast between what they say and what they do that is strange. Going on about having a crazy, wild hot girl summer but then doing nothing even close to crazy

Reactions: 68

hellokitty78

E6870228-31C1-4457-A794-B7BE71D62D8D.jpeg

“She meant Prosecco isn’t their thing” their fans acc scare me with their devotion to to defending them to the death, original comment was v accurate imo

Guccigal

Chatty Member
LOL I buy dresses for occasions from asos and hide the tag and then send it back after I’ve worn it im not going to lie 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s because I’m a broke bitch, but at least I’m not buying designer expensive bikinis and then having my coochie in them and sending them back surely you can’t do that? I thought for hygiene purposes?! It’s like they want to flex and show they’ve got money buy wearing expensive shit but then it’s all just a facade for social media and they actually send them it’s so fake!!! So ya’ll broke too or? I would find them so much more relatable if they were honest about it saying they send stuff back all the time but because it’s all just for a fake flex it’s so icky
Sorry but buying any clothes and returning after wearing is grim af and not something I’d be proudly sharing, regardless of whether your “coochie” was in them or not…

Just makes a joke of the genuine people who actually use their hard earned money to buy things they like imo

• Sick
  • Heart

saweetie

Chatty Member
sophia & cinzia #23 one hour workday, mysterious vacay, only just influencers but move like CIA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Emmmfay

can anyone else just not get over this 😭 wtf has happened

*edit* I actually feel sorry for her bc if this were me I’d be so insecure at how much has changed!! poor soph
I personally think she edited that photo if I’m being honest. I don’t think her nose ever looked like that

Reactions: 66

treelaptop

VIP Member
Sophia needs to drop her workout routine. Her body in her new story is to die for. People would love that sort of content!!
Honestly I would LOVE to see more of Sophia’s actual life, her workout routine, what she eats in a day, how she edits videos, where she buys her clothes from and where she gets inspo from (she doesn’t actually copy exact photos and outfits from Pinterest as much). She has a much more wearable style and realistic lifestyle too. I feel like she does more stuff than cinzia, like cinzia couldn’t show us this stuff if she tried because she doesn’t actually do anything she just does things for insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
Someone said it on here and now I've noticed too that their insta stories are never of them doing something or talking to us on a personal level or seeing what day to day life at home in Notts is like, where are quicks videos or check ins or look what I'm up to, come along. Its always aesthetic staged pics with no substance that we have to see three times over of Lidia is with them, and with 🤍🥺 attached to it. Nothing is personal with them or random it has be this ideal staged set up, or scheduled posts. To say we are the same age I feel like I don't have much in common with them at all. Ibiza was a fail and I knew it would be, then relying on travel to make content, that missed the mark. They could have done preps with us, packing with us, must haves, how to book and find restaurants etc and they did nothing. How can they even influence when they don't even want to tell people where they got things from or what hotel they are staying at.

• Sad
Reactions: 64

lurkerino

I’m sorry but who forgets to take the tag out of clothing?? That’s just not a thing. To try and return any item of clothing that you’ve been sweating all over is disgusting — never mind a goddamn BIKINI (looking at you Cinzia). They’re absolutely heinous.

Reactions: 63

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
What I’ve learnt from this vlog is Sophia and Cinzia are rude to Lidia. I would have smacked cinzia by now if she was my sister. Both cinz and Lidia should wear bras as some things are really not very flattering. Oh & if there was a vegan shit they would still eat it because #vegan 🤣
i know the girls all make questionable outfits choices but just be careful suggesting girls should wear a bra because they don’t have the idealised boob shape, everyone’s bodies are different and some peoples boobs sit lower but it doesn’t mean they should have to wear a bra when you wouldn’t say that to a girl with naturally perkier boobs

(this isn’t just about the girls in general btw it’s this attitude towards boobs that don’t fit the ‘ideal’ that really grinds on me)

Reactions: 62

emem2498

ok but why is sophia lying about where she got her bday outfit from? In the preparing for holiday vlog she states it got sent to her by a brand called @ziacollective on Instagram. Yet in all the comments asking she's tagged withjean and even tagged withjean in the pic lmao

I feel bad for the brand that she's not even bothering to acknowledge that her outfit is from them when she got sent it for free

• Sad
  • Wow

gossipneeded

I found Sophia’s reaction to her birthday present very underwhelming, she cried when she got the pink Prada bag so it kinda shows

• Haha
  • Sad

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
Come on now, there’s no need to be nasty. I know this is a gossip site and we are all here to chat and gossip but to be straight up nasty, saying their boobs are distasteful and gross because they don’t have ‘perky’ boobs is actually quite awful. We are all so quick to comment and gossip about them altering things like cinzia lips or sophias nose but haven’t you ever thought that maybe cinzia was insecure about her lips and got them filled because she didn’t want people to comment about how thin they were? I just find it funny how everyone’s so quick to comment on things people change but then easily will slag something natural about someone off, then act all shocked and disgusted when say cinzia reads this and thinks that people are calling her boobs indecent and gross and goes and gets a boob job, you’ll be the first to say something, it’s so wrong. I agree cinzias lips don’t look great and she’s over filled them now but I actually think she suits fuller lips and she is so beautiful, they are all so beautiful. Lidia is a 20 year old girl who has a healthy body, she is not chubby?? Imagine she reads this and sees comments about her being chubby and then develops an eating disorder, we don’t know what people are going through. We can comment and gossip about them but please just think how comments about their appearance make them feel because it’s one thing to criticise cinzias over filled lips which she can easily fix but her natural boobs are NOT an easy fix and are absolutely fine and are so relatable as a lot of girls on social media are now shamed into getting boob jobs so to see cinzia, Lidia and Sophia be comfortable with their natural boobs is actually completely fine as they should. Find it awful that as women we are still shaming other women for something they can’t control

• Heart