Sophia and Cinzia #12 Matcha stories every morning, stop it Cinz it's really boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone mentioned this the other day but why is cinzia swearing soooo much!!! Was going to listen the single files ep 5 the other day and had to turn it off! She constantly repeats ‘fuckinnnn’ in the same tone. So annoying!
Can’t believe I’m typing this but Sophia is my fave at the moment and I’ve never really liked her

Reactions: 22
I know someone mentioned this the other day but why is cinzia swearing soooo much!!! Was going to listen the single files ep 5 the other day and had to turn it off! She constantly repeats ‘fuckinnnn’ in the same tone. So annoying!
Can’t believe I’m typing this but Sophia is my fave at the moment and I’ve never really liked her
I thought they started bleeping it all out to appear to a wider “audience” (pay bracket ads)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Credits to @saweetie for the title! Had to get rid of the "bleeping" as it's not allowed in titles x

Recap:
  • Cinzia's blackfishing has gone even further. She seems to be making herself even darker using filters and other editing on top of her fake tan. She's been compared to Emma Hallberg (another white woman who blackfishes) and appears to be even darker than her.
  • It's been pointed out that she's editing her face and body as well, giving herself a sharper jawline, removing the bump in her nose, and also possibly editing her hair and ears. She seems to have edited her waist a few times, including a recent post which features a sheer orange body con dress, despite the fact it's snowing outside and we're in lockdown
  • Cinzia was mentioned in a Daily Mail article about how the ASA have banned the use of instagram filters in ads after she posted a promotional story for Skinny Tan. "Ms Zullo said the only significant change as a result of using the filter was to add freckles and the therefore the video was not misleading"
  • The girls continue to repost images they got from Pinterest with no credit, and do not make it obvious that the photos weren't taken by them
  • They continue to give out bad advice over on the The Girls Bathroom. Recently they featured a story from a girl who's engaged to a prisoner, they spent a few minutes mocking the situation and laughing at her. It was later found out by a Tattler that the man was convicted for murder.
  • The chocolate merch launched but the girls are currently in a blue phase. Neither of them have posted photos of them in either colour merch since the launch days.
  • There's speculation that Sophia is still seeing her mum in lockdown as Fiona has posted a pair of jeans to Sophia's depop which she recently featured in an ad.
  • Cinzia continues to flaunt more random designer tat, though tattlers suspect items from Jean Vintage may be fake, or gifted (or both)
  • A post was made about Sophia possibly being introduced into Made in Chelsea but it's unverified at the moment

Hope I've not forgotten anything!

Also adding a poll requested by @Bluejeanzz
okay this run down though, you smashed it!!
side note, not me waking up to a whole new thread omg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
okay this run down though, you smashed it!!
side note, not me waking up to a whole new thread omg

Thank you! The threads are definitely going really fast, Cinzia especially has changed so much in the last couple months.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow the results were not what I was expecting for the interrupting poll 🤣🤣🤣
but I can’t complain about cinzia’s swearing because I swear just as much

Reactions: 6
Could someone tell me why they broke up with their boyfriends / point me to where I can find out? Thank youuu x

Reactions: 2
Could someone tell me why they broke up with their boyfriends / point me to where I can find out? Thank youuu x
I think Sophia basically grew apart from her boyfriend as she didn’t miss him through lockdown and preferred to play animal crossing instead lol and cinzia and her boyfriend broke up because they were butting heads in lockdown and it was best for them to break up (I think). They posted a video called “life update ❤“ and I think that might be where they mention it

Anyone else cringing at the way Sophia’s doing the misguided hall on her stories? I feel like when they talk on stories they’re way more self aware of how they sound and start putting on these accents o_O

Reactions: 8
Nooooo what the duck is this pose, I’m deaddddd
omg the editing on her face...i think she thinks bc people have noticed her weight loss she can play it off like her face has changed as she got slimmer but at this point sophia needs to tell lidia and cinzia that their editing is so obvious bc all you need to do is go to their yt and see they don’t look like that

Reactions: 30
as soon as you zoom in its soooooo obvious her body is super edited too, its so pixelated and just looks weird, there's like a weird blue shadow curving round her whole waist and bum too where's its obvious

I am not a fan of the clothes Sophia is advertising for Missguided but here figure is incredible and I would love to look like that!!!

Nooooo what the duck is this pose, I’m deaddddd
what the actual duck 🤣🤣🤣 this is the ‘gone for a quickie in the club toilet’ pose. no one wants to see your chocolate starfish cinz. taking absolute liberties now, twit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The way they got paid to promote dominos like yesterday and now they’re eating pizzas from what I assume is a local place💀💀💀also their girls night in/galentines posts are just proof they’re breaking lockdown even to their less informed fans. Why didn’t they just move in together? They’re always with each other. What a waste of money

Reactions: 19
The way they got paid to promote dominos like yesterday and now they’re eating pizzas from what I assume is a local place💀💀💀
I was just coming to say this! I get the dominos was probably a few days ago, but you’ve literally just uploaded the ad, why would post a picture of different pizza?

Reactions: 8
Bit SUS but are they doing GALentine’s today instead of SUNDAY because they’re spending it with someone else 👀👀👀👀👀

Reactions: 37
*it's the promoting vegan food for money then eating mozzarella 21 hours later for me*

• Haha
Reactions: 44
*it's the promoting vegan food for money then eating mozzarella 21 hours later for me*
It’s also the not addressing properly that we’re no longer vegan but still making content off it because it’s trendy 😙✌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.