Sophia and Cinzia #12 Matcha stories every morning, stop it Cinz it's really boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do honestly feel like she has lost a lot of weight. She clearly has abs now and smaller waist. But you guys need to also realise that social media is fake and angles and editing also make people’s body look better than what they are in real life. Don’t feel bad about your bodies based on edited ones. Plus her diet from what it seems is not sustainable - she eats the same açai bowls and Greek salads everyday.

Reactions: 17
I think that was just for makeup/fake tan where the filter effects what they’re advertising
yeah it’s for makeup / skincare products you’re not allowed to use filters or edits, but don’t think anything has changed re fashion posts ☹

I know angles help but it’s so clear she edits so much from stories vs uploaded pictures. She’s smaller than Sophia in the uploaded picture and Sophia is tiny!!!
I saw this on ASOS the other day and the picture uploaded by new balance doesn't look that much different to the one she uploaded. So maybe it’s just a good angle??
C1CF4C41-F8D6-4DCD-A438-7FCE1691261B.png

Reactions: 3
I really hate those pointless bits of hair pulled out around the front of their faces 😭😭😭😭 I’ve definitely posted about this before but it’s so awful. Like two strands of spaghetti

Reactions: 19
Wow cinzia really is always hiding her face in Instagram videos... very sad to see to be honest.

Reactions: 7
Sophia & Cinzia #13, hot girl summer, wrong skin colour, content couldn't be duller x

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.