Sophia and Cinzia #12 Matcha stories every morning, stop it Cinz it's really boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly wtf was that vlog?? They didn’t even properly do the bloody at home laser!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Cinzia was like ‘emm so today we have to take a pictures and... em... well that’s it really’ Lord give me strength their lives are so mundane.

Anyone else think their new TGB drop will be complimenting bestie outfits? Just by the way there were talking about it, mentioning Kylie and Stas etc...

Reactions: 25
Not cinzia explaining her tan routine is using the express 2 hrs dark tan and leaving it all night so its darker whilst she’s being scrutinised for black fishing

Also im shocked n feel like its a bad “insta” business move for them to be dressing up indoors n not going out for a walk n doing winter coat / boot looks?? Thats the only place we can all go atm n if theyre looking to influence do something that someone may actually buy not fkng seethru mini dresses 😑

Reactions: 35
I can remember when Alfie deyes had an office in town that’s when he started going downhill, the girls better watch out

Reactions: 2
I saw a few comment saying why don’t they just use a room in sophia’s house instead of wasting money. I feel like Sophia hates her house lmao why is she never there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 84
actually surprised at how cinzia has perfect skin with the way she takes care of herself, she uses make up wipes which are bad for you, she cakes her face EVERYDAY in makeup, has dirty tanned towels to dry her face, deffo genes 😐

Reactions: 45
I saw a few comment saying why don’t they just use a room in sophia’s house instead of wasting money. I feel like Sophia hates her house lmao why is she never there 🤣
Same. I’m a year younger than Sophia and plan to move out next year and will be so proud if I manage to buy as planned. I don’t get why she bought a house so young if she doesn’t even like it.

It’s a huge commitment. I feel like she didn’t even want to get on the property ladder. She just did it because everyone else in the industry moves out young. I feel like she’d be quite happy living at home for a few years yet.

Reactions: 13
Saying in the new video they can't imagine ever having a glass of wine to relax - that's because you've never been stressed!!! Your whole lives are relaxing

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Do they need to eat their dominos on the floor???? What the hell

Reactions: 5
New poster here I used to be a lurker for ages and finally wanted to post but had to change my username as it was too obvious hence the new acc🤣 it’s seriously bugging me on the vlog how fake and transparent these pair are it’s obvious they didn’t eat the pizza which is seriously annoying and now all they’re doing is talking over one another cinzia is seriously getting on my nerves let Sophia talk for five minutes how hard is it to let her finish her sentence 🤪

Reactions: 12
Has everyone read the Lidia thread about her boobs!! I can’t believe the size difference 😶
Long time lurker here! Just wanted to say it’s quite common, I have the same issue and so does my mum. They’re just boobs it’s not that deep

Reactions: 17
The fact that she facetuned (sharpening tool in Details) her nipples is actually ridiculous 🤣 are you not embarazzzzzzzedddw

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker here! Just wanted to say it’s quite common, I have the same issue and so does my mum. They’re just boobs it’s not that deep
It is deep when someone edits them so drastically when it’s normal!!

Reactions: 8
It is deep when someone edits them so drastically when it’s normal!!
i have difference sized boobs so i'm aware its common but the amount of editing she does is crazy!! i never would have guessed until this screenshot... compare this to her checkered top instagram

edit: this is in reply to your reply lol
nevermind seen the og person also liked a transphobe post, cba 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.