Sophia and Cinzia #12 Matcha stories every morning, stop it Cinz it's really boring

Who interrupts more?

• Sophia

Votes: 254 34.1%
  • Cinzia

Votes: 490 65.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credits to @saweetie for the title! Had to get rid of the "bleeping" as it's not allowed in titles x

Recap:
  • Cinzia's blackfishing has gone even further. She seems to be making herself even darker using filters and other editing on top of her fake tan. She's been compared to Emma Hallberg (another white woman who blackfishes) and appears to be even darker than her.
  • It's been pointed out that she's editing her face and body as well, giving herself a sharper jawline, removing the bump in her nose, and also possibly editing her hair and ears. She seems to have edited her waist a few times, including a recent post which features a sheer orange body con dress, despite the fact it's snowing outside and we're in lockdown
  • Cinzia was mentioned in a Daily Mail article about how the ASA have banned the use of instagram filters in ads after she posted a promotional story for Skinny Tan. "Ms Zullo said the only significant change as a result of using the filter was to add freckles and the therefore the video was not misleading"
  • The girls continue to repost images they got from Pinterest with no credit, and do not make it obvious that the photos weren't taken by them
  • They continue to give out bad advice over on the The Girls Bathroom. Recently they featured a story from a girl who's engaged to a prisoner, they spent a few minutes mocking the situation and laughing at her. It was later found out by a Tattler that the man was convicted for murder.
  • The chocolate merch launched but the girls are currently in a blue phase. Neither of them have posted photos of them in either colour merch since the launch days.
  • There's speculation that Sophia is still seeing her mum in lockdown as Fiona has posted a pair of jeans to Sophia's depop which she recently featured in an ad.
  • Cinzia continues to flaunt more random designer tat, though tattlers suspect items from Jean Vintage may be fake, or gifted (or both)
  • A post was made about Sophia possibly being introduced into Made in Chelsea but it's unverified at the moment

Hope I've not forgotten anything!

Also adding a poll requested by @Bluejeanzz

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
12 threads I can't believe it wtf, I remember the first one like it was yesterday! 😂

I think we've all gotten the the point of actually unfollowing both of them which is a positive surely, I don't think I can sit through their mundane YouTube content and vapid shallowwwww af "look at me and my boobs" pictures on insta

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Do you think they’ll start posing in coats and hats and gloves in summer and telling us they can’t wait for winter?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Has everyone read the Lidia thread about her boobs!! I can’t believe the size difference 😶

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Honestly I find it so sad that they basically do NOTHING which is actually fun in real life anymore. They fully live in their Instagram aesthetic (especially cinzia). they drink alcohol for their vids to act „grown“ while constantly gagging, they never wear the clothes from their haul, only fake designer stuff for their pics and then sit around in oversized sweaters all day. Their whole house/Appartement isn’t practical for actual living? I could go on for hours but basically it’s so shocking to see these two losing sight of reality completely and fully living for the aesthetic and not doing anything to enjoy their actual days anymore.

Reactions: 39
does anyone think cinzias has got a ponytail lift/eyebrow lift cause I notice some things that are similar with people who have that surgery

Reactions: 10
Did anyone spot that Cinza took one tiny bite of the dominos in their recent video and put it back down..? They definitely didn't eat that pizza 😂

Reactions: 14
why were they censoring all the swear words?? Im certain they always keep them in

Reactions: 2
I think cinzia said in the new vlog that she wears Nars foundation in the shade ‘Barcelona’....... on the nars website it’s described as “for medium to medium-deep skin with subtle peach undertones” 🙂🙂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Honestly I find it so sad that they basically do NOTHING which is actually fun in real life anymore. They fully live in their Instagram aesthetic (especially cinzia). they drink alcohol for their vids to act „grown“ while constantly gagging, they never wear the clothes from their haul, only fake designer stuff for their pics and then sit around in oversized sweaters all day. Their whole house/Appartement isn’t practical for actual living? I could go on for hours but basically it’s so shocking to see these two losing sight of reality completely and fully living for the aesthetic and not doing anything to enjoy their actual days anymore.
It saddens me too. What a totally soulless existence to just play the role of being an "aesthetic" influencer, a never-ending cycle of making matcha, taking a photo of it, scrolling through pinterest, taking a photo in a new dress, editing it (i dread to think how long that must take), posting it, reading the comments and deleting anything even slightly critical, maybe scrolling through pinterest again, going to bed. And then repeat the next day, and the next day, and the next day.
I've fallen back into literal clinical depression over the past year of lockdowns and I'd still rather have my day-to-day life than theirs, it just sounds so monotonous and vapid.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
This is a very random thought but I’d like to think all of us with this accounts would be friends- maybe we even know each other already!

Reactions: 37
Watch them get second degree burns from using that hair remover wrong. They aren’t meant to have any tan on and you can clearly see they’re caked 😌

Reactions: 4
"For what WE want right now, I don't want to be talking to a 29 year old." First of all, you don't have to want the same thing. It's okay to have your own mind. Second, I thought you both didn't want anything for at least 2 years??

Reactions: 26
"For what WE want right now, I don't want to be talking to a 29 year old." First of all, you don't have to want the same thing. It's okay to have your own mind. Second, I thought you both didn't want anything for at least 2 years??
i hate the way they are so judgemental about certain relationships and like looking down their noses at people?? like just because you don't want to talk to a 29 year old, doesn't mean someone else their age or a similar age isn't in the right place in their life to talk to a 29 year old? they seem so stuck in weird mindsets, just live your life!! maybe you'll meet and fall in love with someone who's 19, or maybe they'll be 30? who caresssss

Reactions: 26
They’re so judgemental, it’s no wonder they don’t have many real friends. They can never just say “I don’t think that type of relationship would be my thing”, they have to go on about it like petty teenagers, laughing and mocking the situation for 10 minutes.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.