Sopherina

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that Lawrence has changed his header photo on Twitter, it’s no longer of the kid. Wonder if they’ve been reading this...
That’s sad for the kid! Acting like she/he doesn’t exist is weird

I used to work at the same place. Have seen her YouTube since she started.

Good when she started now him him just made up and wierd
Oh my god! It’s all coming out now! Lol

Reactions: 3
Just seen that Lawrence has changed his header photo on Twitter, it’s no longer of the kid. Wonder if they’ve been reading this...
Maybe Sophie’s YT Manager has suggested they remove opportunities for L to be called out as they must now focus on the “new” family brand (if she still has management?!). They will tell us in their next vlog that their lives are private and that they have to keep things for themselves.

I noticed in the Thursday upload that Sophie is regarding her pregnancy as an illness but didn’t once acknowledge how privileged she is not to have to work whilst pregnant (especially during a pandemic) throughout. She is started to get detach from reality and quite pompous.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
@oliviatipplesx @Donna.peerce1 @Sadbuttrue seem to be the same account? This is looking really dodgey

maybe lawrence has a bitter unhappy ex who doesnt like to see him happy and move on because these accounts are all coming from the same person? i dno im finding this fishy

Pretty creepy given she was probably only in the early 20s at that time? If this is true I really feel for his ex
i think shes 28 and he's 33/34 - my boyfriend is 9 years older than me i dont think hes creepy. also my sister is a step mum to 2 kids and shes great with them but wouldnt ever post them on her facebook because shes not there mum?

Reactions: 1
@oliviatipplesx @Donna.peerce1 @Sadbuttrue seem to be the same account? This is looking really dodgey

maybe lawrence has a bitter unhappy ex who doesnt like to see him happy and move on because these accounts are all coming from the same person? i dno im finding this fishy

i think shes 28 and he's 33/34 - my boyfriend is 9 years older than me i dont think hes creepy. also my sister is a step mum to 2 kids and shes great with them but wouldnt ever post them on her facebook because shes not there mum?
Sorry I had it in my head she was about 26. I also didn’t mean to imply any age gap is inherently creepy (my grandma was 28 when she married my 45 year old grandfather) but often an older guy perusing a younger subordinate *at work* can be a sign of someone being a bit creepy.

Sorry I had it in my head she was about 26. I also didn’t mean to imply any age gap is inherently creepy (my grandma was 28 when she married my 45 year old grandfather) but often an older guy perusing a younger subordinate *at work* can be a sign of someone being a bit creepy.
It's okay, I suppose calling him a creep because he is older than her or met her at work or has a child is a bit questionable bbecause all those things apply to me and millions of others lol. but yeh my boyfriend is defiantly not a creep. same with my pappa (grandad) but other way round his wife was 11 years older he felt like luckiest man alive

does seem weird that like 5 of these accnts are all supposed to have worked with her? just we have to be careful whos saying what on here before we kno most of the facts.

Reactions: 2

Hello Grey Skies just me on my own. I knew them both. I watch her you tubes and was sick at the pregnancy blog like it was his first kid. I remember him coming into the office with his baby. I left work,Sophie left and I then heard they had been foundout
He left his wife and kid and now them together
Both don’t give a sh*t and I’ve just realised I’m wasting my life and I’m outa here😁

Reactions: 4
It's okay, I suppose calling him a creep because he is older than her or met her at work or has a child is a bit questionable bbecause all those things apply to me and millions of others lol. but yeh my boyfriend is defiantly not a creep. same with my pappa (grandad) but other way round his wife was 11 years older he felt like luckiest man alive

does seem weird that like 5 of these accnts are all supposed to have worked with her? just we have to be careful whos saying what on here before we kno most of the facts.
Looks like these two accounts both claimed to have worked with them,couldn’t find the others saying that
375F3D02-5820-440D-8551-5294FED47A6D.png

Attachments

Could be that the child’s mother doesn’t want the situation posted all over the internet, as in fairness if I was her I’m not sure I’d like it, but we’ll see. They’ll either continue like its his first, etc. Or it’ll all come spilling out. I definitely see Soph morphing into a mummy channel though, probs gets involved with Channel Mum... Maybe that’s the plan 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I actually do feel bad now, as he is right, there are children involved.
Does also seem like the accounts are the same person, which actually doesn’t surprise me

I actually do feel bad now, as he is right, there are children involved.
Does also seem like the accounts are the same person, which actually doesn’t surprise me
i thought something was off because lots of accounts were online at like 230am last night and had been set up. yeh i also see why theyve not mentioned his kid now also its not her place. i feel bad for him, would hate if my child was dragged into stuff online
on a separate note i have been enjoying her pregnancy videos so far but hope he food and meal plan videos stay becuase thats how i found her

Hello Grey Skies just me on my own. I knew them both. I watch her you tubes and was sick at the pregnancy blog like it was his first kid. I remember him coming into the office with his baby. I left work,Sophie left and I then heard they had been foundout
He left his wife and kid and now them together
Both don’t give a sh*t and I’ve just realised I’m wasting my life and I’m outa here😁
weird that your off the thread now after stirring loads up. wish you well hon

I actually enjoy the meal videos as I’m a tit cook 🤦🏽‍♀️ and they’re affordable to be honest. In fairness, I meant what I said that Sophie would be a good mummy vlogger as she is more relatable than some of the others as she doesn‘t spend ridiculous amounts of money on random tit haha

I actually enjoy the meal videos as I’m a tit cook 🤦🏽‍♀️ and they’re affordable to be honest. In fairness, I meant what I said that Sophie would be a good mummy vlogger as she is more relatable than some of the others as she doesn‘t spend ridiculous amounts of money on random tit haha
I agree! seems lots of influencers are pregnant and i can just see tonnes of fast fashion baby hauls coming wheras sopherina has already come out and said shes lucky as shes getting loads of handmedown baby clothes and toys from her sister and sister in law so seems already shes promoting second hand (apart from buggy and the crib everything my baby had was second hand and he turned out fine)
im actually hoping she shows healthy meals soon because i have gained so much weight this christmas.

I agree! seems lots of influencers are pregnant and i can just see tonnes of fast fashion baby hauls coming wheras sopherina has already come out and said shes lucky as shes getting loads of handmedown baby clothes and toys from her sister and sister in law so seems already shes promoting second hand (apart from buggy and the crib everything my baby had was second hand and he turned out fine)
im actually hoping she shows healthy meals soon because i have gained so much weight this christmas.
Woo so now we know he reads this, we can pretend to love her

• Haha
Woo so now we know he reads this, we can pretend to love her
😂 nooo haha, I just meant compared to what feels like the millions of pregnant influencers she is a little more relatable as she doesn’t post about spending tit tonnes of money

• Haha
i thought something was off because lots of accounts were online at like 230am last night and had been set up. yeh i also see why theyve not mentioned his kid now also its not her place. i feel bad for him, would hate if my child was dragged into stuff online
on a separate note i have been enjoying her pregnancy videos so far but hope he food and meal plan videos stay becuase thats how i found her

weird that your off the thread now after stirring loads up. wish you well hon
just me on my own
was online at 2:30 because i have insomnia...