Sopherina

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think they will need to come clean about the situation with his ex and child. It's going to come out at some point so they would be better off acknowledging it now. They wouldn't need to go into details.. just to acknowledge that this isnt Lawrence's first baby otherwise I can see things getting messy for them if it came out elsewhere.

Reactions: 7
Hello Grey Skies just me on my own. I knew them both. I watch her you tubes and was sick at the pregnancy blog like it was his first kid. I remember him coming into the office with his baby. I left work,Sophie left and I then heard they had been foundout
He left his wife and kid and now them together
Both don’t give a sh*t and I’ve just realised I’m wasting my life and I’m outa here😁
Fair enough to share
@oliviatipplesx @Donna.peerce1 @Sadbuttrue seem to be the same account? This is looking really dodgey

maybe lawrence has a bitter unhappy ex who doesnt like to see him happy and move on because these accounts are all coming from the same person? i dno im finding this fishy

i think shes 28 and he's 33/34 - my boyfriend is 9 years older than me i dont think hes creepy. also my sister is a step mum to 2 kids and shes great with them but wouldnt ever post them on her facebook because shes not there mum?
wow, I thought this site was a friendly site to chat about the youtubers we watch. I never knew this site was here until I gooogled sopherina and this came up snd out of interest I saw all the comments and wanted to create a profile to share my thoughts not get accused of something I haven’t done!
My views might be a bit harsh, I came from a single mum house hold and my dad left us for another woman so it got to me. Didn’t realised I’d be attacked and accused! I only joined up a few days ago 😢😔

I do think they will need to come clean about the situation with his ex and child. It's going to come out at some point so they would be better off acknowledging it now. They wouldn't need to go into details.. just to acknowledge that this isnt Lawrence's first baby otherwise I can see things getting messy for them if it came out elsewhere.
Maybe the mum of Lawrence child doesn’t want this shared though-might be tricky for them to admit his past life if he can’t say about his other child?! 🤔

Reactions: 2
Fair enough to share

wow, I thought this site was a friendly site to chat about the youtubers we watch. I never knew this site was here until I gooogled sopherina and this came up snd out of interest I saw all the comments and wanted to create a profile to share my thoughts not get accused of something I haven’t done!
My views might be a bit harsh, I came from a single mum house hold and my dad left us for another woman so it got to me. Didn’t realised I’d be attacked and accused! I only joined up a few days ago 😢😔

Maybe the mum of Lawrence child doesn’t want this shared though-might be tricky for them to admit his past life if he can’t say about his other child?! 🤔
Weird how you was online at 2:30 am last night as well are you and sadbuttrue buddies or the same person I’m confused. According to L statment he’s released he is aware of who u are so I don’t think I can trust your messages sorry if that upsets you but it’s true. I don’t get why he is being called names for having an ex and a child maybe he loves his child too but didn’t love his ex lol sh*t happens.
Tbh I am kind of hoping Lawrence expo ses who is behind the stories and the dragging his child onto this site. Imagine it was his ex lollll

Must be awkward for her as it’s not her kid but yeah maybe they’re getting advice from the “professionals” like Lawrence said and maybe she’ll say something in th future but I don’t know if it’s her place or necessery really.

It would appear he’s deleted his Twitter?!

I’m not sure why it matters who is who? They shared info about a wife and kids no one knew about, I personally don’t care who it is that told us?

• Wow
I can see his twtter still and the statment. Just seems stories are being made about him being a bad person or a creep or a cheat just because he’s divorced and has a child. Everyone has exs and lots of people have children doesn’t mean his kid deserved to have been dragged on tatle without his permission and now her privacy be disrespected.
fair enough say you dont like Sophies videos nd don’t like how they talk or that but to be making up stories nd fake accounts is wrongand that’s why I hope he does expos the person behind taking his daughters privacy away

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can see his twtter still and the statment. Just seems stories are being made about him being a bad person or a creep or a cheat just because he’s divorced and has a child. Everyone has exs and lots of people have children doesn’t mean his kid deserved to have been dragged on tatle without his permission and now her privacy be disrespected.
fair enough say you dont like Sophies videos nd don’t like how they talk or that but to be making up stories nd fake accounts is wrongand that’s why I hope he does expos the person behind taking his daughters privacy away
I can’t see either. What statement? Can you screenshot to here?

If you search Lawrence Sopherina twiter his accnt will be the 1st nd the statment is his pinned twt.

I did try linkin it earlier today but it wouldnt let me
edit: found it!
Well I think he handled that well!
Also now agree, yes he would appear to know the person making those accounts!

Do you know how I can upload the screenshot I’m trying but it’s not working
His twiter handle is
@ l a w r e n c e o s h e a
Without the gaps sorry don’t want to get banned

edit: found it!
Well I think he handled that well!
Also now agree, yes he would appear to know the person making those accounts!
Agreed!
And glad you found it I was having a mare trying to add the screenshots lool

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m all for discussing sophie and lawrence but his kid from a previous relationship isnt our business i dont think and don’t see why people think they owe viewers an explanation on the situation.

We can’t have it both ways, moan when they sell all aspects of their life and then moan when they rightly keep certain things like an innocent child out of the channel.

Reactions: 12
I’m all for discussing sophie and lawrence but his kid from a previous relationship isnt our business i dont think and don’t see why people think they owe viewers an explanation on the situation.

We can’t have it both ways, moan when they sell all aspects of their life and then moan when they rightly keep certain things like an innocent child out of the channel.
Yes, agree with this

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I do agree, I guess it is difficult to find a balance when you are choosing to make your life public

Reactions: 4

Agreed.

Reactions: 3
I used to enjoy watching her but the truth coming out about them and double living isn’t great. Feel like we have all be coned into believing what they have told us meanwhile the truth is something completely different
Yep. Beginning to think she’s a bit fat fraud! Sick of the pregnancy stuff. It’s boring as duck. As for him,- never trusted him. Now I know why!

People on here acting like they’ve been betrayed because someone they don’t know has a life they didn’t know about... are you all okay??
Sophie posts videos about food and budgeting on YouTube, yes she involves Lawrence in some of her videos but I think you’re all being quite dramatic and entitled regarding their private lives. It’s not a scandal. They just didn’t tell you and now you think they should do a video ‘outing’ it? It’s none of your businesses!

I came to see if there were people who had picked up on slight annoyances in her videos, but Jesus Christ, this is a new level of petty right here.

Reactions: 9
People on here acting like they’ve been betrayed because someone they don’t know has a life they didn’t know about... are you all okay??
Sophie posts videos about food and budgeting on YouTube, yes she involves Lawrence in some of her videos but I think you’re all being quite dramatic and entitled regarding their private lives. It’s not a scandal. They just didn’t tell you and now you think they should do a video ‘outing’ it? It’s none of your businesses!

I came to see if there were people who had picked up on slight annoyances in her videos, but Jesus Christ, this is a new level of petty right here.
Are you aware how the site works..?
And we have all just said we guess it’s difficult to know how much to share when you are CHOOSING to make your life public

Are you aware how the site works..?
And we have all just said we guess it’s difficult to know how much to share when you are CHOOSING to make your life public
They’re choosing to keep a child private. Something which has nothing to do with Sophie’s channel. Someone who used to know Lawrence did some petty research to find this thread and decided to ‘spill the tea’ about his past. He has literally said on his Twitter that the person who dropped his child’s existence on this public hate forum has been reported to the appropriate authorities.

Reactions: 1
You sound very over-invested!! I used to like her Aldi hauls, but I’m just finding her latest vlogs really tedious. She’s the only women in the world who’s ever been pregnant, dontyaknow😀 As for him, I’ve never taken to him, and the fact that he’s been acting like he’s a first time father, when he left his wife and child for Sophie just confirms my suspicions! If you don’t like the discussion stay off the thread.

That reply was to dancerxoxo!

Dancer, why are you on this ‘hate’forum🤔

Complet agree with this.
She or Lawrence don’t owe anyone anything an when they dont post 90% of there lives on YouTube why should they be “outed” when part of what they chose to keep private was Lawrence child especially when it’s Sophies channel and not her child.

You sound very over-invested!! I used to like her Aldi hauls, but I’m just finding her latest vlogs really tedious. She’s the only women in the world who’s ever been pregnant, dontyaknow😀 As for him, I’ve never taken to him, and the fact that he’s been acting like he’s a first time father, when he left his wife and child for Sophie just confirms my suspicions! If you don’t like the discussion stay off the thread.

That reply was to dancerxoxo!

Dancer, why are you on this ‘hate’forum🤔
He’s not once said hes a first time dad or acted like it. Sophie says she can’t wait to be a mum and thats it. They chose to keep an innocent child private becase 90% of there life is kept private and I’m not surprised because as soon as somone “exposed” his kid for a bit of drama strait away people on this thread stalled pics of his kid
Can u blame him for not wanting to bring his into the limelight??

Complet agree with this.
She or Lawrence don’t owe anyone anything an when they dont post 90% of there lives on YouTube why should they be “outed” when part of what they chose to keep private was Lawrence child especially when it’s Sophies channel and not her child.

He’s not once said hes a first time dad or acted like it. Sophie says she can’t wait to be a mum and thats it. They chose to keep an innocent child private becase 90% of there life is kept private and I’m not surprised because as soon as somone “exposed” his kid for a bit of drama strait away people on this thread stalled pics of his kid
Can u blame him for not wanting to bring his into the limelight??
You’re the one that told us his Twitter handle??