Sopherina

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can Sophie feel knowing he left a wife and child already.....once a cheater always a cheater!
I'm not sure if hes left the child? Seems like he still has contact
In regards to my previous post..having thought about it, she didn't know Lawrence when she made the decision to be on YouTube so it must be quite difficult for her now having the situation with his ex and child but presumably he doesnt want to share that with her audience.

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure if hes left the child? Seems like he still has contact
In regards to my previous post..having thought about it, she didn't know Lawrence when she made the decision to be on YouTube so it must be quite difficult for her now having the situation with his ex and child but presumably he doesnt want to share that with her audience.
I just mean how can you trust a man who wants to have children, leave them and then go find another woman and do it all over again in under 3 years! My dad left my mum and did this 3 times in his life!

Reactions: 3
I just mean how can you trust a man who wants to have children, leave them and then go find another woman and do it all over again in under 3 years! My dad left my mum and did this 3 times in his life!
Yikes, I understand what you mean.
I guess we dont really know the full story though- perhaps it was unplanned, etc etc

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it is fair to judge others especially based on your own experience. We literally do not know what the situation is and it is so stereotypical to assume he left his partner and not the other way around or furthermore assume cheating... life happens, people get together and people break up, it doesn’t make you a bad father/mother. Sorry, but it’s wrong to judge him when we don’t know the truth

Reactions: 7
The way she pronounces bump in her pregnancy update 🙄 "I'll show you my bomp" 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I don’t think it is fair to judge others especially based on your own experience. We literally do not know what the situation is and it is so stereotypical to assume he left his partner and not the other way around or furthermore assume cheating... life happens, people get together and people break up, it doesn’t make you a bad father/mother. Sorry, but it’s wrong to judge him when we don’t know the truth
I agree, I do hope he is involved in the kids life though, otherwise judge away!

The way she pronounces bump in her pregnancy update 🙄 "I'll show you my bomp" 🤦‍♀️
She either puts it on or she’s a lot more well off than she makes out

Agreed but they need to be transparent about his past as it’s relevant

I can't stand watching her now, so much for not sharing much about her pregnancy

Did you know shes pregnant? Not like she mentions it🙄

Reactions: 5
Agreed but they need to be transparent about his past as it’s relevant
I agree, and that’s what I mean. Like you can’t act like it’s his first child when he has a child or......children before! Imagine those poor kids see him saying that, like they don’t exist!

She will for sure try and move onto the mummy market, there are only so many budget food hauls you can do.

how to mum on a budget- 💯

Yikes, I understand what you mean.
I guess we dont really know the full story though- perhaps it was unplanned, etc etc
They met at work. He was married with a child.She was single. Was not long then he was spending time around her desk

• Wow
Just seen that Lawrence has changed his header photo on Twitter, it’s no longer of the kid. Wonder if they’ve been reading this...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6