Sopherina

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she spoke about their readiness to have a child in the q&a video very much suggested it was Lawrence pushing for a baby - she said he would be pointing out cute babies all the time. She didn’t seem to be able to give a clear answer on how she knew she was ready either. Very strange!! Wonder if that’s his MO with women or maybe he wants a baby he has full control over rather than one he sees every other weekend?
I agree. I can imagine that if he’s older and been married with a child before, he probably wants to rush things along this time. Getting engaged and then pregnant so quickly... Does anyone know how long they’ve been together? I wonder if he proposed after they found out they were expecting? Or maybe he proposed to hurry along having a baby? In her latest video she said they were supposed to be married already? Just seems strange to me...

Reactions: 2
I agree. I can imagine that if he’s older and been married with a child before, he probably wants to rush things along this time. Getting engaged and then pregnant so quickly... Does anyone know how long they’ve been together? I wonder if he proposed after they found out they were expecting? Or maybe he proposed to hurry along having a baby? In her latest video she said they were supposed to be married already? Just seems strange to me...
3 years next year, they've definitely rushed things

Reactions: 3
She has suddenly gone very quiet, she must have been reading here 😂 they’re now figuring out how to tell their deluded following that he already has a kid

Reactions: 6
Mmm, maybe she has been reading on here. . It’ll be interesting to see if his child is mentioned now! I saw she got a Christmas card from the ‘bump’ vom.. 😩i knew she was going to be one of those women who once they’re pregnant can’t talk about anything else!

Reactions: 5
On Instagram she hasn’t posted any stories for a couple of days. Usually she’s on there every day

literally typed sopherina and Lawrence into google!

Also, I found him listed as a director for her company?!
Not for long, 2017- 2018, then he resigned and the company was dissolved.

On Instagram she hasn’t posted any stories for a couple of days. Usually she’s on there every day
She hasn't done a Sunday post for ages...and she promised us a bumper November and Christmas content....yet she has posted less and the epists have been mostly centred around Lawrence and his opinions....seems pending motherhood means she has less dedication...yet she will still be taunting for freebies (baby based of course)

The way she spoke about their readiness to have a child in the q&a video very much suggested it was Lawrence pushing for a baby - she said he would be pointing out cute babies all the time. She didn’t seem to be able to give a clear answer on how she knew she was ready either. Very strange!! Wonder if that’s his MO with women or maybe he wants a baby he has full control over rather than one he sees every other weekend?
2 questions go through my mind....is he excluded from his Childs life by his ex and really misses his child therefore new baby with Sophie is a replacement child that he will have in his life 24/7 or did Sophie plan on getting pregnant to ensure Lawrence never left her 🤔

Last edited:
I can’t even tell you how annoying she was in the new video.
The amount of times she said ‘affordable’ was bad enough! Such a stupid word and what is affordable to her may not be affordable to many people watching.
She also stated 6 different meals.. but yet the food will apparently last them between 10-14 days.
Makes no sense and she is definitely lying to try and push how great she is on a ‘budget’.
Also the whole fact her brand is about ‘living your best life on a budget’ is bleeping ridiculous. Lawrence must be earning good money for them to afford that house - I can’t imagine she brings in too much sitting around drinking cups of tea all day.
She has said they have takeaways at the weekend, seems to do quite a lot of Costco hauls and some nice holidays etc. So it’s quite insulting she tries to act as if they are hard up, when some people watching may genuinely be struggling to put food on the table.
And if she says ‘yummo’ one more time!!!!

Reactions: 11
I questioned the timeline. Been together 3 years post she did about her engagement or a Q&A. He proposed June/July and she fell pregnant in October. How she thought she would be married by now when he proposed in lockdown...and they wanted to get married abroad is beyond me

The amount of times she said ‘affordable’ was bad enough! Such a stupid word and what is affordable to her may not be affordable to many people watching.
She also stated 6 different meals.. but yet the food will apparently last them between 10-14 days.
Makes no sense and she is definitely lying to try and push how great she is on a ‘budget’.
Also the whole fact her brand is about ‘living your best life on a budget’ is bleeping ridiculous. Lawrence must be earning good money for them to afford that house - I can’t imagine she brings in too much sitting around drinking cups of tea all day.
She has said they have takeaways at the weekend, seems to do quite a lot of Costco hauls and some nice holidays etc. So it’s quite insulting she tries to act as if they are hard up, when some people watching may genuinely be struggling to put food on the table.
New drinking game....every time she makes reference to being pregnant or pregnancy....already bored with this

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she told a story that she and Lawrence sold their separate flats so they may have money to rent the house from there.

Still yeah, not really on a budget...

Reactions: 4
I think she told a story that she and Lawrence sold their separate flats so they may have money to rent the house from there.

Still yeah, not really on a budget...
Yeah I think they both owned homes previously and rented this together while they sold (assuming Lawrence lived in his previous bought home with his now discovered child?). But they must earn decent money to have bought property in this area - and the rent on the house won’t be cheap!

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think they both owned homes previously and rented this together while they sold (assuming Lawrence lived in his previous bought home with his now discovered child?). But they must earn decent money to have bought property in this area - and the rent on the house won’t be cheap!
What area do they live in? Is it Buckinghamshire?

Reactions: 1
I'm sure she said she had a 20 week scan coming up in the Q&A upload on Christmas Eve, so she must have got pregnant much earlier. I was disappointed about the lack of Christmas content as well. I used to really like her channel but I now get the vibe that she has a general disdain for her followers! Yesterday's Aldi haul was a snooze fest with incorrect prices again.

I'm sure she said she had a 20 week scan coming up in the Q&A upload on Christmas Eve, so she must have got pregnant much earlier. I was disappointed about the lack of Christmas content as well. I used to really like her channel but I now get the vibe that she has a general disdain for her followers! Yesterday's Aldi haul was a snooze fest with incorrect prices again.
That means she fell pregnant in July when Lawrence proposed to her....now we know why he did

• Wow
Totally. I understand not including the child but at least acknowledge their existence! Especially if you post photos of them on your Twitter!
How can Sophie feel knowing he left a wife and child already.....once a cheater always a cheater!

Reactions: 5