Sopherina

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re the one that told us his Twitter handle??
True im not denying that. I only looked after some1 said he deleted pics of his kid then deleted his tetter but ur right I did an I shoildnt have.

Just being a mam myself Id hate my child to be brang into drama on a site like this an there choosing to keep his child private an i agree its a shame someone ruined that 4 Lawrence and his kid

Reactions: 1
True im not denying that. I only looked after some1 said he deleted pics of his kid then deleted his tetter but ur right I did an I shoildnt have.

Just being a mam myself Id hate my child to be brang into drama on a site like this an there choosing to keep his child private an i agree its a shame someone ruined that 4 Lawrence and his kid
Are you for real? You tried to stir the tit by posting his Twitter handle and then you decide you’re all concerned for the welfare of his child. Lmao🤣🤣

Complet agree with this.
She or Lawrence don’t owe anyone anything an when they dont post 90% of there lives on YouTube why should they be “outed” when part of what they chose to keep private was Lawrence child especially when it’s Sophies channel and
He’s not once said hes a first time dad or acted like it. Sophie says she can’t wait to be a mum and thats it. They chose to keep an innocent child private becase 90% of there life is kept private and I’m not surprised because as soon as somone “exposed” his kid for a bit of drama strait away people on this thread stalled pics of his kid
Can u blame him for not wanting to bring his into the limelight??
If you put yourself in the public eye, you have to be prepared to face scrutiny.- especially when you are very selective about what information you share. You can’t have it both ways. I suggest you dont worry yourself unduly over Sophie and her boyfriend. They probably wouldn’t spit on you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Are you for real? You tried to stir the tit by posting his Twitter handle and then you decide you’re all concerned for the welfare of his child. Lmao🤣🤣

If you put yourself in the public eye, you have to be prepared to face scrutiny.- especially when you are very selective about what information you share. You can’t have it both ways. I suggest you dont worry yourself unduly over Sophie and her boyfriend. They probably wouldn’t spit on you!
Not stirring at al actually as he left a statment directly for tatle which I shared for tatle hon lol x
Ok suggest u do the same surely youv better things to be doing x

In all fairness, they might not have had a choice about showing/talking about the kid on YouTube... as a mother myself if my ex partner and his new little girlfriend started putting my daughter on the internet playing happy families there would be hell to pay 🤣.. she had probably forbidden it, which I think most people would do in that situation x

Reactions: 2
As far as I can tell from reading the thread he had a public Twitter account with a picture of his daughter? How is that anyone offthis sites fault that his daughters imagine has been shared. He shared it!! Nobody knows her name where she lives etc. All that was said is that people find it distasteful that he abandoned his little girl to run off with Sophie and therefore should be careful with the dad of the year persona? Everyone has a past and so what it’s come out deal with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m just watching the School Meals Plan video and she said “we both work really busy jobs” but I find that a bit disingenuous because as a full time YouTube/Influencer I would suggest that you actually have a huge amount of control over your work hours (hence Sophie regularly disregards her own upload schedule) and especially in lockdown, it isn’t that busy. When I do my food shop/clean my house/chill at home it doesn’t count toward my work time.

I am glad that she is donating the food and ad money to the food bank charity though, that is the right thing to do.

Reactions: 8
I’m just watching the School Meals Plan video and she said “we both work really busy jobs” but I find that a bit disingenuous because as a full time YouTube/Influencer I would suggest that you actually have a huge amount of control over your work hours (hence Sophie regularly disregards her own upload schedule) and especially in lockdown, it isn’t that busy. When I do my food shop/clean my house/chill at home it doesn’t count toward my work time.

I am glad that she is donating the food and ad money to the food bank charity though, that is the right thing to do.
Personally I like how she apparently is donating the ad sense but I think it's pretty bad she's promoting herself on the back of disadvantaged people

Reactions: 4
Personally I like how she apparently is donating the ad sense but I think it's pretty bad she's promoting herself on the back of disadvantaged people
yep, as soon as I saw the video I was a bit ehh about her jumping on the bandwagon so quickly.

yep, as soon as I saw the video I was a bit ehh about her jumping on the bandwagon so quickly.
Well it ticks a couple of boxes for her as it contributes toward the channel rebrand as a Mum channel. You’re right she’s never spoken about poverty before that I can remember.

Well it ticks a couple of boxes for her as it contributes toward the channel rebrand as a Mum channel. You’re right she’s never spoken about poverty before that I can remember.
She has, quite a bit actually in her ‘cheapest food in supermarket’ videos

Why is she buying all the reduced items that low income people rely on?!? Look how much she has on her table!?! She doesnt need all those reductions! So annoying!

• Sad
Why is she acting like she’s just discovered reduced food 🤣🤣🤣 she’s talking like she’s letting us in on some big secret that only she knows about, so patronising

• Haha
Can someone PLEASE tell me how I get this girl off my YouTube - I blocked her and the videos are still coming up! I’m sick of the pregnancy videos! “My channel isn’t going to change” what a crock of tit

• Haha
Theres no point her doing YouTube. What she shows everyone knows, and if they dont you can research. Shes not the only pregnant women in the world. After watching her i do think Lawrence is a bit of a control freak (hopefully im wrong). I think my problem with her is she acts like everything is on a budget but i dont think she actually lives like that.

Theres no point her doing YouTube. What she shows everyone knows, and if they dont you can research. Shes not the only pregnant women in the world. After watching her i do think Lawrence is a bit of a control freak (hopefully im wrong). I think my problem with her is she acts like everything is on a budget but i dont think she actually lives like that.
I get red flags from Lawrence